Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70680
biomed162390
Yssup Rider60218
gman4453217
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48392
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41270
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35674
Mojojo33117
View Poll Results: What kind of firearm laws do you want for the people of the United States?
Total ban on all weapons for citizen and policemen alike 1 2.78%
Heavily restricted ownership on qualified citizens 3 8.33%
Free ownership but registration and modest restrictions 12 33.33%
The status quo; no registration, few restrictions 14 38.89%
No restrictions other than age or citizenship 6 16.67%
Voters: 36. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-15-2014, 02:26 AM   #1
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54
Default Lets find out where we all stand.

I think we need to know where some of us stand and others need to go on record. This is the situation; The president and congress have agreed (finally) to find out what the American people want when it comes to gun laws. A national referendum is set up and bills are written. Whichever point of view is selected by the people, that bill will be voted upon, passed, and sent to the White House for signature. Here are your choices and you can only pick one:

1. I want a total ban on firearms for everyone in the United States including police officers. Violation will bring a twenty year sentence.

2. I want a ban on assault weapons (or what the media considers assault weapons) and all semi-automatic handguns with the exception of police officers.

3. I want complete registration of all firearms but anyone who can pass a competency test can purchase one.

4. I want to keep what we have now. Unregistered ownership, training for concealed carry rights, and no restrictions on what you can own or possess.

5. I harken back to the original thoughts of the founders. Any able bodied man (or woman) between the ages of 18 and 80 should be able to own any firearm that they can afford and be able to carry the same without restriction at any time or in any place.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 07-15-2014, 05:30 AM   #2
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Your short descriptions and long descriptions do not match.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 07-15-2014, 06:27 AM   #3
JohnnyCap
BANNED

Encounters: 22

I actually think #5 is too restrictive. Any human, any age, any nationality, any weapon. Keep things open and it'll work out just fine.
JohnnyCap is offline   Quote
Old 07-15-2014, 07:04 AM   #4
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old-T View Post
JDIdiot was still a little inebriated when he started the thread. Last night's Family Klan, errrr Clan rally must have extended into the weeee hours of the morning.
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 07-15-2014, 09:18 AM   #5
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyCap View Post
I actually think #5 is too restrictive. Any human, any age, any nationality, any weapon. Keep things open and it'll work out just fine.
I agree. If #1 is a total ban, #5 should be total freedom.

BTW JD, your statement about the founding fathers restricting firearm to those between the ages of 18-80 -- am I misreading that?
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 07-15-2014, 10:42 AM   #6
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Bring back dueling.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 07-15-2014, 12:22 PM   #7
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
Bring back dueling.
You mean the type of duel where a man was either willing to defend or restore his honor by risking his life for it or face humiliation for not accepting the challenge.

I wonder how many politicians on either side of the aisle would be man enough to challenge an opponent to a duel or accept one. How many of them would be more reasonable if they knew there was a chance an opponent would challenge them for questioning their honor.

It's easy to put other people's money or life on the line when you have nothing to lose. Even easier to say and do stupid shit when you know the worst you will get is a tongue lashing. How many of you on here were kept honest and learned the value of honor by fear of a beat down when you were a kid? How many beat downs did you actually take to learn to do the right thing?
boardman is offline   Quote
Old 07-15-2014, 12:25 PM   #8
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

What firearm law/restrictions ?

What ever firearm/weapon local law-state enforcement can possess; a private citizen should be allowed to possess. Criminals convicted of violent felonies excluded.

This would include tear gas, assault weapons, etc.
Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 07-15-2014, 01:28 PM   #9
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by boardman View Post
You mean the type of duel where a man was either willing to defend or restore his honor by risking his life for it or face humiliation for not accepting the challenge.

I wonder how many politicians on either side of the aisle would be man enough to challenge an opponent to a duel or accept one. How many of them would be more reasonable if they knew there was a chance an opponent would challenge them for questioning their honor.

It's easy to put other people's money or life on the line when you have nothing to lose. Even easier to say and do stupid shit when you know the worst you will get is a tongue lashing. How many of you on here were kept honest and learned the value of honor by fear of a beat down when you were a kid? How many beat downs did you actually take to learn to do the right thing?
Yes dueling, calling someone out for a duel. Or even better let everyone pack on their hip and have shootouts at high noon like in the movies.
Old 07-15-2014, 01:35 PM   #10
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post
I agree. If #1 is a total ban, #5 should be total freedom.

BTW JD, your statement about the founding fathers restricting firearm to those between the ages of 18-80 -- am I misreading that?
It is actually the spirit but not the words. A militia was considered every able bodied MAN between the ages of 16 and 46 years of age. Taking today's sensibilities into mind that became PEOPLE (including women), and 18 sounds better than 16 (military age), and 80 is the new 46. In reality it would be much more open than that. This is discussion and not law. I personally believe in a mixture of the last two but it would take too much space and energy to try to pin it down exactly only to have someone like EVA go *snick*.

As far as dueling goes EVA, I can accommodate with pistol, rifle, knife, or sword. I do (or have done) pretty well with all four. Anything you have in mind like flame throwers?
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 07-15-2014, 02:31 PM   #11
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

I agree.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old-T View Post
Old 07-15-2014, 03:26 PM   #12
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
It is actually the spirit but not the words. A militia was considered every able bodied MAN between the ages of 16 and 46 years of age. Taking today's sensibilities into mind that became PEOPLE (including women), and 18 sounds better than 16 (military age), and 80 is the new 46. In reality it would be much more open than that. This is discussion and not law. I personally believe in a mixture of the last two but it would take too much space and energy to try to pin it down exactly only to have someone like EVA go *snick*.

As far as dueling goes EVA, I can accommodate with pistol, rifle, knife, or sword. I do (or have done) pretty well with all four. Anything you have in mind like flame throwers?
I'm sure Judy, every time you post I think of the old song " I've been every where man". However your forte is bullshit.
Old 07-15-2014, 03:34 PM   #13
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
Bring back dueling.
Fuck ya, brotha, I'm all for that!!!
I hope JD goes after you with his motherfucking flame thrower!!!
Jewish Lawyer is offline   Quote
Old 07-15-2014, 04:53 PM   #14
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

I would have voted for #5, but I oppose letting violent offenders and illegals have guns; especially domestic abusers with anger issues, known gangbangers, and such.
Old 07-15-2014, 06:42 PM   #15
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer View Post
Fuck ya, brotha, I'm all for that!!!
I hope JD goes after you with his motherfucking flame thrower!!!
Why are you hiding here when the fighting is in Israel?

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women