Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh
test
Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 261
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70680
biomed162376
Yssup Rider60215
gman4453217
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48392
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41262
CryptKicker37178
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35646
Mojojo33117

Old 12-06-2023, 07:43 AM   #1
paintedbynumbers
Premium Access

Encounters: 50
Default women who advertise

This goes to the women and the men who want to offer opinions.

I've seen a ton of women advertising on tryst, sumosearch/etc and they come across as total bitches in their ad. Many saying "absolutely no gfe, no bare anything, no kissing, no daty"

do people actually go and see these girls? Do these girls really think that they are going to get a lot of business saying no to pretty much anything a guy paying money would want to do? In reality all it does is make me skip them and go on to the next profile.
paintedbynumbers is offline   Quote
Old 12-06-2023, 08:27 AM   #2
mulletman66
Premium Access

Encounters: 37

I don't care how hot they are or if the rate is good. those kinds of comments in an ad are a hard pass for me. Funny though most of those ladies do not even offer a good rate for the lack of activities. They act like we should be happy to pay a lot for very little return. its like they think we should just throw money at them like we are in a strip club just not in a strip club.
mulletman66 is offline   Quote
Old 12-06-2023, 08:30 AM   #3
Loganstryfe
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

I appreciate those ads, at least they are honest and save me the cash and regret
Loganstryfe is offline   Quote
Old 12-06-2023, 08:31 AM   #4
Mplay
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

I’m fine with it. They are setting their boundaries. I won’t see someone if they list certain things they don’t do.
Mplay is online now   Quote
Old 12-06-2023, 09:02 AM   #5
El-mo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by paintedbynumbers View Post
This goes to the women and the men who want to offer opinions.

I've seen a ton of women advertising on tryst, sumosearch/etc and they come across as total bitches in their ad. Many saying "absolutely no gfe, no bare anything, no kissing, no daty"

do people actually go and see these girls? Do these girls really think that they are going to get a lot of business saying no to pretty much anything a guy paying money would want to do? In reality all it does is make me skip them and go on to the next profile.
That doesn’t come off bitchy at all. They’re clearly stating their boundaries, in advance, and allowing us to make informed decisions.

I’ve hobbied in a lot of cities, and the local norms vary wildly. There are places where bbbj is the norm, and places where it’s usually an upsell, if available at all. Touring providers need to let the locals know what to expect, instead of being expected to perform like the local girls.
El-mo is offline   Quote
Old 12-06-2023, 10:02 AM   #6
UncleHowdy2024
Premium Access

Encounters: 11

The only thing I’ll say is it beats showing up and then finding out they do none of those things
UncleHowdy2024 is online now   Quote
Old 12-06-2023, 10:30 AM   #7
cabot
Premium Access

Encounters: 94

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mplay View Post
I’m fine with it. They are setting their boundaries. I won’t see someone if they list certain things they don’t do.
This guy gets it.

Painted - are you objecting to them stating in the ads that they won't do those things, OR are you objecting to them not choosing to do those things?

If it's the first - why would you want them to lie?

If it's the second .... well, it's their choice, isn't it? They get to decide if they want to have 10 dudes a day stick their tongue down their throat, or whatever other boundary works for them.

Bottom line - if a girl [I]doesn't[I] want to do certain activities, what else should she do other than put it in her ad? That let's the guys who don't care (or who aren't interested in those activities) pick girls that match their needs, and other guys pick girls that might be a better fit for them.
cabot is offline   Quote
Old 12-06-2023, 10:36 AM   #8
paintedbynumbers
Premium Access

I'm objecting at the tone some of them use in their ads. They come across as we are lucky to spend our money on them and we should be grateful for what little service they provide. For everyone who says they are glad they point out what they won't do. Seriously go back and think it over. 10 years ago this never would be happening. It shows the lazyness of the providers and how far downhill things have gone.
Old 12-06-2023, 10:50 AM   #9
jan-w
Premium Access

Encounters: 72

Yes there are guys who see them. The flesh is weak and a stiff dick is stupid.
jan-w is offline   Quote
Old 12-06-2023, 11:44 AM   #10
El-mo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by paintedbynumbers View Post
I'm objecting at the tone some of them use in their ads. They come across as we are lucky to spend our money on them and we should be grateful for what little service they provide. For everyone who says they are glad they point out what they won't do. Seriously go back and think it over. 10 years ago this never would be happening. It shows the lazyness of the providers and how far downhill things have gone.
Boundaries aren’t laziness. They offer the services that they offer, and they’re upfront about it. Just see the providers who offer what you want.

There’s a lot of things wrong with the hobbies these days; screening, deposits, scammers, time wasters. Listing the restrictions is just professional and benefits both parties.
El-mo is offline   Quote
Old 12-06-2023, 11:51 AM   #11
paintedbynumbers
Premium Access

Lets go back even 5 years here in Pittsburgh. How many providers refused to kiss, or do bbbj, daty? Not many at all. These were common from ANY provider.

Now for some reason a bbbj is considered out of the norm? DFK is considered a GFE? Come on guys, when did we let it come to this?

if they don't want to do the basics why are they in this business? They could make just as much from Onlyfans or a strip club doing bare minimal. Really hoping for a female opinion here.
Old 12-06-2023, 12:36 PM   #12
eyecu2
Premium Access

Encounters: 82

The ones I think are useless, is the "don't waste my time", and "only call when you are ready"...types, or "don't ask for___or you'll be blocked".

You'd think these girls would like to maybe set a schedule up of some sort, vs. filling only the slot at that exact time (right now). I guess they are likely the ones who are really a train wreck, or have other hobbies that require a constant drip of money to maintain. The other one I will never go to see, are the "bring a pack of Newport's"., mostly cause I hate cig smoke, and those are particularly nasty- and usually only smoked by the gals that have a singing voice of Ernest Borgnine.

I realize that a lot of young girls get pulled into the game for an easy couple of dollars, and then trapped by all the shit associated with the game. It's a shame that the oldest profession has taken such a bad turn south by some of the local ladies.
eyecu2 is offline   Quote
Old 12-06-2023, 12:47 PM   #13
mulletman66
Premium Access

Encounters: 37

mulletman66 is offline   Quote
Old 12-06-2023, 01:06 PM   #14
paintedbynumbers
Premium Access

This is what I was talking about when I meant attitude!! Don't mention blah blah or you will get blocked. Oh but bring newports and food? Like fuck no, get a real job and buy your own shit with your money. I don't ask for my salary to include a weekly pack of newports and case of beer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eyecu2 View Post
The ones I think are useless, is the "don't waste my time", and "only call when you are ready"...types, or "don't ask for___or you'll be blocked".

You'd think these girls would like to maybe set a schedule up of some sort, vs. filling only the slot at that exact time (right now). I guess they are likely the ones who are really a train wreck, or have other hobbies that require a constant drip of money to maintain. The other one I will never go to see, are the "bring a pack of Newport's"., mostly cause I hate cig smoke, and those are particularly nasty- and usually only smoked by the gals that have a singing voice of Ernest Borgnine.

I realize that a lot of young girls get pulled into the game for an easy couple of dollars, and then trapped by all the shit associated with the game. It's a shame that the oldest profession has taken such a bad turn south by some of the local ladies.
Old 12-06-2023, 01:27 PM   #15
nomad1000!
Premium Access

Encounters: 31

The middle finger is as ghetto and classless you can go w holding money not far behind…

But the attitudes do show in many instances, I appreciate the boundaries but w some of these ads showing attitude, I can’t believe guys go…and never surprises me when I read reviews stating bad attitude w regards to these bitchy ads.

Gotta say there’s a bunch of just plain big, soft hideous girls w higher rates ect yet people still go and see them I suppose…I think the same w grannies at amps but again, beauty is in the eye of the holder
nomad1000! is online now   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women