Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162414
Yssup Rider60254
gman4453221
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48403
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41314
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35719
Mojojo33117

Old 07-22-2010, 09:07 AM   #1
txcwby6
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38
Default BBFS---Kiss of Death?

There seems to be more talk of this (and even a recent ad offering it) and it made me get a cold chill up my back.

I know, I know..there's a number of Providers that offer BBBJ and even some swallowing, but would a Hobbyist feel comfortable with a Provider that not only provides BBFS on a select basis but goes so far as to promote it in her ads?

Is offering this kind of service a slow kiss of death for a Provider? I understand that there will be comments that I'm naive to believe that Providers don't already provide BBFS to some of their more trusted clients. Perhaps so, but you don't hear much about that so it seems that if she slips the cover off before sliding on you're in another league than most Hobbyists on the board so bless your lucky stars!
txcwby6 is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2010, 09:10 AM   #2
Boom Boom
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Marketing/upsell ploy. She'll end up saying it will be 5 figures to do bbfs or something like that.
Boom Boom is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2010, 09:13 AM   #3
Guest082216-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Sorry, no way in hell I would BBFS. Would even think hard about covered with a girl I know does BB with anyone other than her SO. Even if the risk is low, the repercussions can be so bad, its just not worth it. BBBJ and DATY are risky enough as it is. If someone only does CBJ, I would respect that. Might not be as much fun, but I can understand
Guest082216-1 is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2010, 10:41 AM   #4
LazurusLong
Valued Poster

Encounters: 47

Please search for BBFS and read the various threads on this matter. Opinions vary and you'll never convince someone to change their mind no matter what side of the fence they sit.

worse yet is that those who whine the loudest and scream the most against it are typically the ones who demand it all the time.
LazurusLong is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2010, 10:45 AM   #5
ANONONE
BANNED

Encounters: 76

Yeah, but we can try to minimize it and show our disdain for it, no?

Look at it this way. . .

For those of you willing to be more tolerant of the kinks of others. . .would you feel the same way about a chronic masturbator?

He has a right to jack-off to his heart's content, but do you want him handling your food without washing his hands?

What if his sexuality involves a desire to bareback the hamburger he is making for you BKD (behind kitchen doors) before he put's it on your plate? What happens between a consenting adult and food products is between them, correct?

There are some sexual activities that have a ripple effect.
ANONONE is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2010, 11:14 AM   #6
Jasser
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

BBFS is more common than we'd like to admit. Hell, some of the respected providers here have done it. A lot of the guys here have done it as well.

Nobody said this was a safe hobby. Cover up or if it bothers you that much, get out of the hobby. It's that simple.
Jasser is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2010, 11:23 AM   #7
Gisselle
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 31633
My ECCIE Reviews

Why would anyone want this?? Like really...
Gisselle is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2010, 11:23 AM   #8
txcwby6
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANONONE View Post
Yeah, but we can try to minimize it and show our disdain for it, no?

Look at it this way. . .

What if his sexuality involves a desire to bareback the hamburger he is making for you BKD (behind kitchen doors) before he put's it on your plate? What happens between a consenting adult and food products is between them, correct?
Ahhhhhh!!! So THAT's what they mean when they tout their "secret sauce" on the burgers!
txcwby6 is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2010, 11:48 AM   #9
ANONONE
BANNED

Encounters: 76

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasser View Post
BBFS is more common than we'd like to admit. Hell, some of the respected providers here have done it. A lot of the guys here have done it as well.

Nobody said this was a safe hobby. Cover up or if it bothers you that much, get out of the hobby. It's that simple.

Quote:
Originally Posted by txcwby6 View Post
Ahhhhhh!!! So THAT's what they mean when they tout their "secret sauce" on the burgers!
Jasser. . .really????

So I guess the choices are quit the hobby, quit performing DATY, get a dental damn, or enjoy the special sauce?
ANONONE is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2010, 12:12 PM   #10
daty/o
Valued Poster

Encounters: 73

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasser View Post

There was never a truer statement made. C'mon guys, feigning ignorance is not going to make this lifestyle any safer. It is what it is. If you think the little cutie you are with never has gone bb, you have more than your dick covered up. Play safe for YOU. Accept the level of risk that YOU are comfortable with. If you are worried about the sauce, eat at home.
daty/o is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2010, 12:43 PM   #11
npita
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
I know, I know..there's a number of Providers that offer BBBJ and even some swallowing, but would a Hobbyist feel comfortable with a Provider that not only provides BBFS on a select basis but goes so far as to promote it in her ads?
If you assume that anyone but you uses protection, you are assumiog something you have no real evidence to support. Don't have sex with someone if your comfort in doing so depends on what that person does with other people.
Quote:
Is offering this kind of service a slow kiss of death for a Provider? I understand that there will be comments that I'm naive to believe that Providers don't already provide BBFS to some of their more trusted clients.
Yes, that would be naive.
Quote:
Perhaps so, but you don't hear much about that
Well, talking about it would be the kiss of death.
Quote:
so it seems that if she slips the cover off before sliding on you're in another league than most Hobbyists on the board so bless your lucky stars!
I'm not sure why being offered bbfs would be considered lucky. Declining an offer has the disinct possibility of leading to an awkward session.
npita is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2010, 02:15 PM   #12
Gonzo DFW
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43

Everything we do that involves skin on skin contact, and especially if it involves bodily fluids, has an element of risk. But asking for or partaking in BBFS is like picking up a used needle. Might want to think about that BEFORE your dick gets hard.
Gonzo DFW is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2010, 02:18 PM   #13
Jasser
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANONONE View Post
Jasser. . .really????

So I guess the choices are quit the hobby, quit performing DATY, get a dental damn, or enjoy the special sauce?
Honestly, yes. None of us can control someone else's choices, period. You may be the safest guy on the planet, but what about the lady you're with? How safe has she been? How safe have her partners been? This is a risk in life outside the hobby as well.

The point I was trying to make was, all you can do is make sure you are safe. That is the only control you have. If you are still paranoid about what could happen, then the hobby and casual sex isn't for you.

There are some simple facts that we have to admit to, like:

1. There are guys that hunt for BBFS and even threaten providers to get it.
2. There are providers that will upsell for BBFS
3. ATF's may get comfortable with each other and say fuck it
4. Some may get caught up in the heat of the moment and say fuck it.
5. Not everyone has sense.

Those are just some.
Jasser is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2010, 02:58 PM   #14
hotlips_houlihan
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 2374
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
so it seems that if she slips the cover off before sliding on you're in another league than most Hobbyists on the board so bless your lucky stars!
So then you think a guy is lucky if she slips the cover off? Are you saying you want BBFS?
hotlips_houlihan is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2010, 03:14 PM   #15
LazurusLong
Valued Poster

Encounters: 47

Quote:
Originally Posted by esteve View Post
There was never a truer statement made. C'mon guys, feigning ignorance is not going to make this lifestyle any safer. It is what it is. If you think the little cutie you are with never has gone bb, you have more than your dick covered up. Play safe for YOU. Accept the level of risk that YOU are comfortable with. If you are worried about the sauce, eat at home.
+1
You can't control what another person does when they are not with you. They may have an SO who is a player and fucking everything in sight without a cover and then give it to your date 3 days before you see her and if YOU don't wrap it you can catch it.

Keep yourself as safe as you can and quit the damn bitching about everyone else because bottom line, you can't control anyone except for yourself.
LazurusLong is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women