Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162406
Yssup Rider60254
gman4453221
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48403
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41312
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35719
Mojojo33117

Old 02-09-2017, 08:39 AM   #1
Guest122922
Account Disabled

User ID: 70931
My ECCIE Reviews
Default To WINE and DINE - or Not ?

I don't know. There is something about good conversation before a good sexual encounter.

Seems the "build up" leads to craziness in the bedroom.

I always appreciate when a new client suggests we meet at the bar or restaurant first before the session.

Taking that time to "get in someone's head" before you get in thier loins is really yummy in so many ways.

I know many of you don't have much time and hobby during your lunch hour. That can sometimes make the whole thing a bit rushed.

Although, I've had new clients even pick up Chinese or sandwiches to bring and we chat while we eat ... then get down to business and with a bit more lust.

It's not for everybody and there are those who want to jump in as soon as they hit the door. Sometimes the first glance is enough to make you want to jump their bones (I like those too)!

Do you like conversation before copulation?
Guest122922 is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2017, 08:43 AM   #2
SisterTwister
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Yes...foreplay begins in the mind.
SisterTwister is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2017, 09:03 AM   #3
BLM69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 59

NOT
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2017, 09:07 AM   #4
txexetoo
Premium Access

Encounters: 133

I do like it but I am not paying to watch you eat and drink. If someone wants to meet ahead of a session for dinner and drinks I am not opposed and would of course pay for their food and drinks.
txexetoo is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2017, 09:12 AM   #5
Guest122922
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Ba Bam - yep - I thought I might hit a few nerves on the subject.

Companionship time for having lunch or dinner can always be negotiated. Especially if you become an ATF.

That could mean - YMMV

Anyways - at least we get a feel from your comments of what the majority of you think.

Hugs,
Torre
Old 02-09-2017, 09:38 AM   #6
BLM69
Valued Poster

This service of paying you to watch you eat, paying for your food and wasting valuable time doing it will probably be useful for the older lonely guys, there's a market for everything here, even to kick some of these guys on the balls and get paid for it. Good luck on negotiations
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2017, 10:16 AM   #7
TinMan
The Grey Knight

Encounters: 130

I remember spending an evening at The Porch with you. You proved the theorem: it was quite the evening!
TinMan is online now   Quote
Old 02-09-2017, 10:35 AM   #8
rexdutchman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

The build up is during the drive !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
rexdutchman is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2017, 11:02 AM   #9
Guest050117
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

I enjoy having a glass of champagne before an encounter chat it up a bit. I usually ask during the set up to see if the lady or ladies have a favorite beverage. Also if my date states she's hungry I offer her to order something. But of course every guy is different when it comes to the wine and dine.
Guest050117 is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2017, 11:20 AM   #10
Butch Cassidy
Premium Access

Encounters: 169

Personally I prefer sex on an empty stomach but I have done the date before the date (Lisa of Dallas and Premiere Desires)
What would be infinitely more arousing to me would be meeting at a Bikram Yoga class.....Sweating,stretching, taut tawny muscles flexed through a sheen of sweat,your camel toe outlined through little yoga shorts...Savasana and then home for sex like there's no tomorrow
Butch Cassidy is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2017, 11:52 AM   #11
Cruisin
Valued Poster

Encounters: 27

Of course we are assuming there is a connection. What if there's not? What if you slowly realize offer the course of the meal you think less of the other person then realize what will be happening next.
As a client I could think I have wasted my money on dinner and drinks, and I am less attractive to the person.
What if the provider has the same reaction?
Or possibly do the reverse. Screw around, then eat, then go at it again.
Cruisin is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2017, 12:15 PM   #12
Ms. Athena
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 78702
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I always enjoy a glass of wine while you undress me and suckle my nipples....lol
And wining and dinning is Always OTC and I prefer after playtime
Ms. Athena is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2017, 12:16 PM   #13
Hobbyman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 57

Sometimes I enjoy meeting for dinner or drinks beforehand.But like several other of the opinions expressed in this thread I also do not pay to watch the lady eat and drink.I always pick up the tab of course. I am always searching for my next ATF and that being said it is necessary that we connect on a personal level as well as a sexual one. My favorite would never be a HV provider or a clock watcher. I believe that if I'm seeing a lady regularly that she should view the uncompensated time as a CODB (Cost of doing business} expense. So I would say to the ladies that insist time is money that you should consider a small investment in time as a way to enhance future earnings.
Hobbyman is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2017, 02:12 PM   #14
Guest122922
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

I love these type of threads ...

It's a playground and a mish mash of personalities (I guess all threads are).

BUT ... these type threads sure do shed a lot of light for us gals.

Tin Man - OMG ... yes I remember that wonderful encounter that started out at The Porch in uptown.
Wow ... we waited years to meet each other ... and it was sooo worth it
Well, wait ... we did meet before at the social yes? It took a while tho for us to get down and dirty ;-)

So, after reading several posts ... I get the impression that the dudes who really aren't into the "connection" thing ... consider it "watching your date EAT ... and paying for it" ...and not getting anything out of it.

Maybe some girls feel that way when asked to dinner and they go even though not truly interested in giving the extra time or just keeping the whole deal on a very surfacy level.

Understandable. But for those who don't partake in this somewhat "courting" behavior, well .. you could be missing out on some extras in many ways.

All is well with the differences of opinion. It's just good to know!
Old 02-09-2017, 02:24 PM   #15
BLM69
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torre Tames View Post
I love these type of threads ...

It's a playground and a mish mash of personalities (I guess all threads are).

BUT ... these type threads sure do shed a lot of light for us gals.

Tin Man - OMG ... yes I remember that wonderful encounter that started out at The Porch in uptown.
Wow ... we waited years to meet each other ... and it was sooo worth it
Well, wait ... we did meet before at the social yes? It took a while tho for us to get down and dirty ;-)

So, after reading several posts ... I get the impression that the dudes who really aren't into the "connection" thing ... consider it "watching your date EAT ... and paying for it" ...and not getting anything out of it.

Maybe some girls feel that way when asked to dinner and they go even though not truly interested in giving the extra time or just keeping the whole deal on a very surfacy level.

Understandable. But for those who don't partake in this somewhat "courting" behavior, well .. you could be missing out on some extras in many ways.

All is well with the differences of opinion. It's just good to know!
For many the paying to eat is the issue, if you're truly looking to see if there's a connection why get paid for it? If a provider requires payment then it's a service at that point but don't pretend to be looking for a connection.

There's a market for everything here, put it out there without the smoking mirrors.
BLM69 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women