Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70793
biomed163203
Yssup Rider60875
gman4453287
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48638
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42529
CryptKicker37215
The_Waco_Kid36949
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 08-20-2014, 11:26 PM   #1
Maxwell
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15
Default Taking Pictures During a Session

I've noticed a lot of pics in the ROS in reviews lately. I think it's sexy and would like to try it But would like to know what it's like on the other side of the lens.

Ladies, how do you feel about getting your picture taken by a client? If you allow it is there a charge for it? Is there a time that's best, at the beginning of the session, between periods of ...uh... increased activity or near the end when things are winding down.

If you do allow it, what boundaries do you have and how do you make sure they're honored?

I'd love hear your thoughts on the subject.
Maxwell is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2014, 03:25 AM   #2
Eva Damita
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 106939
My ECCIE Reviews

I recorded a gent and I zoomed in on his cock going in and out me...it was soooo hot to focus there

I use it for my own pleasure and I guess because I'm freaky like that, hehehe. My number 1 rule however, is to never show faces.

As for gents taking some of me, I am super selective and they must be a frequent Lover of mine.
Eva Damita is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2014, 05:45 AM   #3
midgetwrestler
Account Disabled

eva damita quotes:

"I use it for my own pleasure and I guess because I'm freaky like that"

FREAK!!!!! I like!!!!!!
midgetwrestler is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2014, 06:34 AM   #4
FunInDFW
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

Didn't we have this thread a week or two ago? Something along the lines of "a nice new trend in reviews."
FunInDFW is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2014, 06:56 AM   #5
OldGrump
Valued Poster

Encounters: 47

Quote:
Originally Posted by FunInDFW View Post
Didn't we have this thread a week or two ago? Something along the lines of "a nice new trend in reviews."
We sure did. This may be looking at it from another angle.

Before swamping the ladies with photo requests, keep in mind their privacy concerns. It is best if you have seen them several times. Then ask their permission and get their approval for the ones you want to post. Be sure you cropped or blurred them if they prefer not to have their face shown. Only post them after the lady has approved of each one. Keep any others for your personal viewing pleasure completely to yourself.

There are probably exceptions and some ladies may not mind photos on the first session even if you show face pictures, but you should apply the same courtesy to them you do to regulars unless they specifically say you can post anything you took of them. Even then, show them what you have before leaving and give them unconditional delete rights.
OldGrump is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2014, 07:02 AM   #6
Guest110416
Valued Poster

Encounters: 83

yes we did. Sometimes members who are either new or have not been on the board in a while do not know how or refuse to use the search function.

Anyway, pics are good as long as they are not showcase pics of the provider and actually pre-session, session or post session pics. Some providers will allow guys to take them some will not, other providers will not let you take even 1 pic, while she lets another client take 20 pics.
Guest110416 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women