Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > The Sandbox - Austin
test
The Sandbox - Austin The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70718
biomed162760
Yssup Rider60470
gman4453240
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48487
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41829
CryptKicker37189
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36222
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 06-11-2012, 09:16 AM   #1
rockerrick
Account Disabled

Encounters: 63
Default WTF Judges ????

So me and homer go to the Mansion Sat night pay a 2$ cover sit down and Pacquiao vs. Bradley is just about to start. We're thinking fuck this is gonna be great . And the fight was good , but fairly clear that Pacquiao was leading every round. Then time runs out in 12th and it goes decision . What the fuck was going through the judges tiny little minds ? We're they not watching the same fight ? Even at 2$ we were burned by the judges . That had to be rigged !
rockerrick is offline   Quote
Old 06-11-2012, 09:20 AM   #2
chipsandsalsa
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

The promoter is now asking for an age restriction on boxing judges...seems one or two are in their 70's and one guy is in his 80's...

When asked about it, the 80 year old said, "maybe so; our attention span is not that great anymore.."

Unbelievable...
chipsandsalsa is offline   Quote
Old 06-11-2012, 11:59 AM   #3
JohnBrown7
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by chipsandsalsa View Post
The promoter is now asking for an age restriction on boxing judges...seems one or two are in their 70's and one guy is in his 80's...

When asked about it, the 80 year old said, "maybe so; our attention span is not that great anymore.."

Unbelievable...
+1 With so much on the line, who allows that to happen?!
JohnBrown7 is offline   Quote
Old 06-11-2012, 12:27 PM   #4
sixxbach
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 81

Anyone remember when a prime Pernell Whitaker came to San Antonio in front of 50,000 plus pro Julio Cesar Chavez crowd and pitched a near shutout to the grand majority of spectators but was given a draw? At that the time that was considered the biggest judging robbery. The Pac fight sounded like a bad decision BUT not the level of the Chavez fight because even I (a huge Chavez fan) was hard pressed to even give him 2 rounds in that fight.

It's always been said that when a fights in Vegas, ANYTHING can happpen when you let it go to the cards.

Rockerrick, did you and Homer like the Mansions? I know they offer from Thurs-Sat 2 buck cover, 2 buck drinks, and 5 buck dances before 11. Is it as ghetto as its rep makes it out to be? Not that I mind ghetto......

sixx
sixxbach is offline   Quote
Old 06-11-2012, 12:39 PM   #5
rockerrick
Account Disabled

Encounters: 63

Quote:
Originally Posted by sixxbach View Post
Rockerrick, did you and Homer like the Mansions? I know they offer from Thurs-Sat 2 buck cover, 2 buck drinks, and 5 buck dances before 11. Is it as ghetto as its rep makes it out to be? Not that I mind ghetto......

sixx
Sixx , the Mansion is a pretty nice set up , but run like shit. I don't think there was more than 15 people and 2 dancers . Yes , it's pretty much like what I'd heard the rep was . Drank way too much against advice from homie , hurled 1st time in like 10 years . We had way more fun at XTC !!!
rockerrick is offline   Quote
Old 06-11-2012, 01:03 PM   #6
willpower
Registered Member

The judges were downright awful.
willpower is offline   Quote
Old 06-11-2012, 09:02 PM   #7
northaustincouple74
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 42127
Default Stagged

I think it was staged. There are not that many big named fighters out there left for Pac. to fight. Everyone knows Mayweather will continue to duck Pac. as he is more concerned about remaining undefeated then he is about fighting the best competition. So in order for promoters to continue reaping big money draws they cook up this controversy in order to sell a rematch.
northaustincouple74 is offline   Quote
Old 06-12-2012, 03:22 PM   #8
Cometdash
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
Originally Posted by northaustincouple74 View Post
I think it was staged. There are not that many big named fighters out there left for Pac. to fight. Everyone knows Mayweather will continue to duck Pac. as he is more concerned about remaining undefeated then he is about fighting the best competition. So in order for promoters to continue reaping big money draws they cook up this controversy in order to sell a rematch.

so true my friend, so true
Cometdash is offline   Quote
Old 06-12-2012, 03:30 PM   #9
sixxbach
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by northaustincouple74 View Post

I believe that this might have been done to have Paq finally concede to not get a share of the PPV revenue that will be generated with Paq vs. Mayweather match. Apparently, mayweather feels he is the PPV draw and does not want to share in that. Paq has been offered 30 to 40 million but with no PPV revenue. Paq wants a piece of that pie of course.

Maybe it was done so Paq loses leverage with a loss and Mayweather still undefeated.

Who truly knows?? lol

sixx
Old 06-12-2012, 03:37 PM   #10
sixxbach
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockerrick View Post
Sixx , the Mansion is a pretty nice set up , but run like shit. I don't think there was more than 15 people and 2 dancers . Yes , it's pretty much like what I'd heard the rep was . Drank way too much against advice from homie , hurled 1st time in like 10 years . We had way more fun at XTC !!!

Yeah, The Mansions seems to have shitty management. I looked at their FB page and the posting for Saturday reads, "We showing fight , come over." There are also other very poorly written posts by whomever runs their FB page.

I also doubt they legally were able to show the fight for commercial purpose. I usually watch UFC at the Warehouse and the bar told me they don't order the boxing because for boxing it is double the price of the UFC PPV which is about a grand.

I doubt the Mansions forked over 2k for the fight considering they were only charging 2 bucks for cover.

Very stupid of them to do that as a business IMO

sixx
Old 06-12-2012, 04:09 PM   #11
mastermind238
Valued Poster

Encounters: 37

Quote:
Originally Posted by sixxbach View Post
Anyone remember when a prime Pernell Whitaker came to San Antonio in front of 50,000 plus pro Julio Cesar Chavez crowd and pitched a near shutout to the grand majority of spectators but was given a draw? At that the time that was considered the biggest judging robbery.
Maybe in pro boxing, and maybe it still is. But the biggest robbery of all time at any level has to be when Roy Jones lost to the Korean fighter in the '88 Seoul Olympics. The Korean guy never laid a glove on Jones, and Jones knocked the Korean fighter down several times. But the bout went to the Korean. Simply stunning.
mastermind238 is offline   Quote
Old 06-16-2012, 12:20 AM   #12
sunspots
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

we live in a world of universal corruption and bs.... I just wonder how anyone could take this seriously
sunspots is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women