Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70709
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60367
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48441
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41544
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35921
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 03-09-2010, 06:27 PM   #1
ostrich
Registered Member

Encounters: 7
Default Cadence

Yet another case of "stood up". Had a confirmed appointment with Cadence last weekend. NC/NS. No idea if this is a systemic problem with her. Maybe this will bring more such cases to light. Hate having my time wasted.
Old 03-13-2010, 10:51 PM   #2
Guest111713
Account Disabled

User ID: 11696
My ECCIE Reviews

I never had an appointment with you, are you confused good sir?
Old 03-14-2010, 11:55 AM   #3
mmmpussy
Lifetime Premium Access

I don't know ostrich, or whether he did or didn't have an appointment with Cadence. I do know I had the same experience he described on the same weekend ... unless of course I'm confused as well. She sent me an email about 20 minutes after the scheduled start time saying she was running late and asked if that was ok. I emailed back asking for an ETA. No response. That was over a week ago and I still haven't heard from her.

I don't like to get involved in this kind of stuff. Normally I'd just scratch her off the list and move on. But since Cadence decided to come in here and challenge the guy's integrity I thought it was worth mentioning.
Old 03-14-2010, 01:37 PM   #4
swarmyone
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

I know who I believe. giggidy
Old 03-14-2010, 02:45 PM   #5
BiggestBest
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

If something goes wrong, communicate with the hobbyist. Don't come here and try to rewrite history. The result now is that a whole lot of guys just marked a very pretty girl off their lists.

Sometimes a lady leaves an agency because she wants to be independent. Sometimes she leaves because she wore out her welcome at the agency. I don't know either way about this case, but you've got to wonder...
Old 03-14-2010, 04:04 PM   #6
JT
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiggestBest View Post
If something goes wrong, communicate with the hobbyist. Don't come here and try to rewrite history. The result now is that a whole lot of guys just marked a very pretty girl off their lists.
I thought that's what this board for.
Old 03-14-2010, 04:48 PM   #7
BiggestBest
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JT View Post
I thought that's what this board for.
You might have meant several things by the word "that's" in your comment:

1) Rewriting history. I doubt that you are proposing that people rewrite history.

2) Communication needed. The communication needed is at the time the meeting is to occur. Not days after the fact.

3) Guys writing ladies off their lists. It is good for people to find out about each other to make informed decisions.

Which did you intend, by the way?
Old 03-14-2010, 07:35 PM   #8
ostrich
Registered Member

Default Cadence

Yes, I certainly did have a confirmed appt with an associated e-mail trail that's impossible to argue with. I waited a couple of days before posting anything as sometimes s**t happens and wanted to give the benefit of the doubt. Since the purpose of the forum is to share information, and since no explanation had been received, I thought it best to let others know about the experience.
Old 03-14-2010, 08:48 PM   #9
MsElena
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 3063
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiggestBest View Post
Sometimes a lady leaves an agency because she wants to be independent. Sometimes she leaves because she wore out her welcome at the agency. I don't know either way about this case, but you've got to wonder...
What does that statement have to do with this thread? As far as I know, Cadence has been an indie since she arrived on the scene. Feel free to correct if I'm wrong.
Old 03-14-2010, 09:41 PM   #10
kcbigpapa
Premium Access

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsElena View Post
What does that statement have to do with this thread? As far as I know, Cadence has been an indie since she arrived on the scene. Feel free to correct if I'm wrong.
I think you're correct Ms. Elena.

BB, I don't know if I am reading your initial post correctly. Was the first part directed toward Cadence? That's what it seems like, although I misinterpreted it the first time I read it.
Old 03-15-2010, 04:49 AM   #11
BiggestBest
Valued Poster

Perhaps that was someone else with very similar photos.
Old 03-15-2010, 06:45 AM   #12
JT
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

BB - When you said, "Don't come here and try to rewrite history. The result now is that a whole lot of guys just marked a very pretty girl off their lists". The first time I read it, it appeared to me as though you were sticking up for the provider. After reading it again I guess it could go either way. My reply should have been directed at the "don't come here" part.

I was simply saying, this board is for people to post information.
Old 03-15-2010, 07:24 AM   #13
Allie_Kat
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 6154
My ECCIE Reviews

I have some information on this thread. I was supposed to give Cadence a ride to meet someone around that time and we called the gentleman several times and he neglected to answer his phone. We were half an hour away and decided that if he didn't want to answer his phone then we shouldn't drive all that way for no reason. Cadence has had good reviews and I've given her rides before and she was always punctual and on time. I think her track record will show that she is worth seeing and does not make it a habit to NC/NS clients.
Old 03-15-2010, 10:17 AM   #14
BiggestBest
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cadence View Post
I never had an appointment with you, are you confused good sir?
Allie, I believe your description. But that means Cadence lied about never having an appointment. And it doesn't explain why she didn't follow up with either of these guys later.
Old 03-15-2010, 10:31 AM   #15
Allie_Kat
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 6154
My ECCIE Reviews

Well, that is between them, all I am stating is that I have given her rides and worked with her and she's been punctual and has had good reviews. This isn't the way I have known her to conduct her business and I've known her for YEARS. Maybe she was confused about who 'Ostrich' is?
I would also like to say that if someone calls ME then doesn't answer the phone when I call to get directions, I'm not making the trip. That does not qualify as an actual appointment if a client doesn't answer the phone to confirm, correct?
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women