Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > San Antonio > The Sandbox - San Antonio
test
The Sandbox - San Antonio The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70702
biomed162498
Yssup Rider60316
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48424
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41455
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35820
Mojojo33117

Old 11-23-2011, 10:36 PM   #1
alexxxia
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 45135
My ECCIE Reviews
Default My Gift Of Appreciation

"Thanksgiving Day comes, by statute, once a year; to the honest man it comes as frequently as the heart of gratitude will allow." ~ Edward Sandford Martin

"Gratitude is not only the greatest of virtues, but the parent of all the others." ~ Cicero

Thanksgiving Day is one of my favorite holidays. I love to see my whole family united, which by the way, includes four generations of well experienced life and priceless wisdom. What with work, school, children, grandchildren, pets, homes and an extended list of extra-curricular activities, getting together has almost become an unfortunate and impossible goal. However, on this day, no matter how much our lives are entangled or how far we have to travel, we make it a point to all gather and share in the festivities. As the hour gets near, family members are arriving with pots and casserole dishes filled with “the good stuff that was made with love”.

For me, its a day to express, share, and receive the Gifts of Gratitude and Appreciation. Even though it is a personal daily practice, on this day it is our tradition to join together and have a shared moment in which we each take the time to look back on that year. Remembering the good times and the not so good times and emphasizing on our achievements, as well as the stumbles along the way. Most importantly we express Gratitude and Appreciation to one another for being the helping hand, the listening ear, the shoulder to cry on and the inspiration that kept us going.

This Thanksgiving Day, let's remember what we truly have to be thankful for. Let's take a good, hard look around us and realize that while we may not have everything we want, what we want is not always what we need.

Now, I would like to take a moment to express my Gratitude and Appreciation to You All.

Most of you recall that this year was a very difficult year for my family. We experienced a roller coaster of events that felt like would have no end. As a family, we learned to stay strong, stay focused and embrace each other, as well as our FAITH & HOPE.

Thank You all for caring enough to reach out to us when we most needed to understand that we were not alone during these difficult times.

I will forever Appreciate your motivating words and acts of kindness and I am Grateful for your friendship and support.

Have A Happy & Blessed Thanksgiving

Hugs & Kisses

Alex X xia
alexxxia is offline   Quote
Old 11-26-2011, 08:12 AM   #2
Coolpops
Valued Poster

Encounters: 32

What a wonderful Thanksgiving dedication Alexxia.
Hope everyone had a blessed season.

CP
Coolpops is offline   Quote
Old 11-26-2011, 08:41 PM   #3
Guest083013
Account Disabled

Encounters: 26

Thank you young lady and it was wonderful meeting you at a recent GLMI. You are indeed a person with unique skills that I'm sure many others would truly enjoy.....
And that hair....................Oh My!!!!!
Guest083013 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women