Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70708
biomed162527
Yssup Rider60367
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48437
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41516
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35881
Mojojo33117

Old 05-29-2012, 11:09 AM   #1
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28
Default A GREEK LESSON FOR THE USA...

The debt we are leaving on the next generation of US citizens to pay is criminal.

Apparently the German worker has had enough and will no longer pull the cart full of Greek's who refuse to do their fair share of the work.

"..a German has to increase working from 65 to 67 and that is to pay for Greeks retiring at 50..."

Greece will leave (more like be kicked out of ) the euro zone on June 18 if the populist government wins the country’s elections on the 17 as the rest of the euro zone rounds on "cheaters," Nick Dewhirst, director at wealth management firm Integral Asset Management, told CNBC.com Monday.

http://www.cnbc.com/id/47587509
Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 05-29-2012, 11:39 AM   #2
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlaway View Post
The debt we are leaving on the next generation of US citizens to pay is criminal.

Apparently the German worker has had enough and will no longer pull the cart full of Greek's who refuse to do their fair share of the work.

"..a German has to increase working from 65 to 67 and that is to pay for Greeks retiring at 50..."

Greece will leave (more like be kicked out of ) the euro zone on June 18 if the populist government wins the country’s elections on the 17 as the rest of the euro zone rounds on "cheaters," Nick Dewhirst, director at wealth management firm Integral Asset Management, told CNBC.com Monday.

The Germans remind me of Americans that have to work sixty hours a week so that other able bodied Americans don't have to work at all. Greece should be removed from the "euro zone". Welfare parasites should be forced to get a job in America. We're always told that illegal aliens are just doing the jobs that Americans won't do any more. The reason Americans won't take unpleasant low paying jobs is because they prefer to live on welfare. We need to start mowing our own yards, washing our dishes and picking our own crops.
joe bloe is offline   Quote
Old 05-29-2012, 01:49 PM   #3
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

We need to get a law (or if necessary a constitutional amendment) that makes each state responsible for it's own debt. I know I don't want to subsidize the California lifestyle.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 05-29-2012, 01:59 PM   #4
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
We need to get a law (or if necessary a constitutional amendment) that makes each state responsible for it's own debt. I know I don't want to subsidize the California lifestyle.
I think most states are required to balance their budgets. It would be nice if it was ALL the states. Come to think of it, it would be nice if the federal government was required to balance their budget by law. I think we should tell California to pound sand when they demand a bailout. We shouldn't be required to subsidize Moombeam's screwball programs.
joe bloe is offline   Quote
Old 05-29-2012, 03:36 PM   #5
Iaintliein
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

I have a friend who can give a Greek lesson to the USA. . . I still don't get it though. . . think I need to go see Lindsey for some more practice!

Iaintliein is offline   Quote
Old 05-29-2012, 06:30 PM   #6
Cpalmson

Encounters: 98

I'm hoping for utter chaos once Greece leaves the euro-zone. I hope other nations are booted. I hope the toxicity reaches American shores by Sept 1st and hope the American people finally realize the danger of debt, over spending and the policies that create these situations. Then come November, we get rid of the Idiot-in-Chief who is occupying the White House.
Cpalmson is offline   Quote
Old 05-29-2012, 06:33 PM   #7
BigLouie
Valued Poster

The real issue with Greece is that working for the government has grown to the point where it is institutionalized. When people finish school they don't look to go to work for a company, they look to go to work for the government. Totally different from the US.
BigLouie is offline   Quote
Old 05-29-2012, 06:56 PM   #8
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigLouie View Post
When people finish school they don't look to go to work for a company, they look to go to work for the government. Totally different from the US.
You couldn't be more out of touch if you were a double amputee. There are a lot of people in the US who when they complete either HS or college are looking for a govt job with a guaranteed pension and health care bennies.
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 05-29-2012, 07:07 PM   #9
TheDaliLama
Valued Poster

BL= Full of Shit
TheDaliLama is online now   Quote
Old 05-29-2012, 09:14 PM   #10
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Default ADVANCED WARNING FOR AMERICANS!

Greece 's largest bank warns of dire consequences if Greece leaves the EU......

May 29 (Reuters) - " If Greece left the euro, living standards would plummet, incomes would be slashed by more than half, and inflation and unemployment would skyrocket, the National Bank of Greece warned on Tuesday.

In a report released ahead of an election on June 17 that may determine whether the country stays in the single currency, the country's biggest bank said the risk of Athens exiting the euro was no longer just a theoretical possibility, warning that the fallout from such a move would be dramatic.

"An exit from the euro would lead to a significant decline in the living standards of Greek citizens," the NBG wrote ahead of a vote which parties opposed to austerity measures that have kept Greece in the euro so far have a chance of winning.

The bank said per capita income would collapse by at least 55 percent, the new national currency would depreciate by 65 percent against the euro and a recession, now in its fifth year, would deepen by 22 percent.

Painting a dire picture of post-euro Greece, it added that unemployment would jump to 34 percent of the work force from around 22 percent now and that inflation would rise to 30 percent from its current level of 2 percent..."
Old 05-30-2012, 06:18 AM   #11
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlaway View Post

You may not have noticed,but we have been getting a Greek lesson from politicians for some time.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 05-30-2012, 09:36 AM   #12
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

+1; Obviously the rich have done very well. And the poor have gotten expanded benefits as well. It is the American middle class who are being butt fucked by our politicans.

Working Americans are now pulling the cart for 52% of households on government assistance, 52% of households who pay no federal income tax, 15% of households on food stamps, 48% of unemployed receiving 3 years of unemployment benefits. Free food, free schools, free healthcare, free birth control, free, free, free........Not to mention the 20+/- million illegals that are overwhelming our healthcare, schools, and criminal justice system.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ekim008 View Post
You may not have noticed,but we have been getting a Greek lesson from politicians for some time.
Old 05-30-2012, 09:56 AM   #13
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnadfly View Post
You couldn't be more out of touch if you were a double amputee. There are a lot of people in the US who when they complete either HS or college are looking for a govt job with a guaranteed pension and health care bennies.
Lets leave the military folks out of this....
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 05-30-2012, 09:58 AM   #14
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by ekim008 View Post
If Whirly wasn't such a big asshole he would have noticed sooner!
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 05-30-2012, 10:18 AM   #15
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
Lets leave the military folks out of this....
You've still got a way to go to equal some of the stupidest posts on here, but you are getting close. This is about as stupid as it gets.

CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women