Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Encounters - Studio - Dallas
test
Encounters - Studio - Dallas Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70764
biomed163071
Yssup Rider60720
gman4453282
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48612
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42401
CryptKicker37205
The_Waco_Kid36830
Mokoa36493
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 07-07-2023, 09:57 PM   #1
heejoman2
Valued Poster

Encounters: 48
Default Encounter: Nice time with Shelly@Greenlight

Date: Early July
Name: Shelly
Phone: https://www.green-light1.net/ [added website - GM]
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: Near 635 and 35
Activities: Shiwer, DFK, BBBJ, MPCFS
Hair Length and Color: Mid length, I think (room was dark)
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Young, very pretty, beautiful petite body. Her boobs were proportion to her body. Soft all over
Recommendation: Yes
heejoman2 is offline   Quote
Old 07-07-2023, 11:56 PM   #2
HenrySwanson
Trying to lay low

Encounters: 28

Does she look like her pics on the site or way off?
HenrySwanson is offline   Quote
Old 07-08-2023, 05:12 AM   #3
Wifenothornyenough
Premium Access

Encounters: 20

She doesn't look like the pics but then again who does? The only one I know that looked like her pics was Velvet.
Wifenothornyenough is offline   Quote
Old 07-08-2023, 05:13 AM   #4
Wifenothornyenough
Premium Access

She doesn't look like her pics but then again who does? The only one I know that looked like her pics was Velvet.
Old 07-11-2023, 02:46 PM   #5
Ghostrider
Back in Black

Encounters: 211

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wifenothornyenough View Post
She doesn't look like her pics but then again who does? The only one I know that looked like her pics was Velvet.
How do you know?
Ghostrider is offline   Quote
Old 07-11-2023, 03:52 PM   #6
Wifenothornyenough
Premium Access

I've seen her. she is pretty. But the pics on the websites are just way too photoshopped. They don't look like real normal women anymore. Most of these women are pretty and attractive in their own right. Over-photoshopping or using fake pics are just gonna hurt them. You expect to see the girl in the website then you get disappointed. If they use real selfies then you know what your getting into. Those perfect imperfections just make them more attractive. Then when they look better in person then it's a win-win for both of you. Just my 2 cents.
Old 07-13-2023, 04:04 PM   #7
Badhabit2000
Premium Access

Encounters: 27

Quote:
I've seen her. she is pretty. But the pics on the websites are just way too photoshopped. They don't look like real normal women anymore. Most of these women are pretty and attractive in their own right. Over-photoshopping or using fake pics are just gonna hurt them. You expect to see the girl in the website then you get disappointed. If they use real selfies then you know what your getting into. Those perfect imperfections just make them more attractive. Then when they look better in person then it's a win-win for both of you. Just my 2 cents.
I do not think they see it that way, what a pity!
Badhabit2000 is offline   Quote
Old 07-14-2023, 05:31 PM   #8
Armystrong 20
Premium Access

Encounters: 33

Quote:
Valid point. I like win win situations Shelly would be no different.
Armystrong 20 is offline   Quote
Old 07-15-2023, 01:16 PM   #9
Expresso_XII
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

shelly she is pretty.
Expresso_XII is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2023, 10:40 PM   #10
Genesis1990
Premium Access

Encounters: 16

Shelly is a very nice name. I had an ex girlfriend by that name and she could suck the chrome off your bumper. These two are a lot alike in their abilities.
Genesis1990 is offline   Quote
Old 07-18-2023, 04:29 AM   #11
Guest041324-3
Account Disabled

Encounters: 31

Quote:
What needs to happen is more guys tell the bookers, if it’s not the girl from the pics or if I’m not impressed I’m leaving.. I have done it and most of the bookers have understood and either agreed or suggested another girl to see. If lord guys do this, girls will then post Moe selfies (or better yet the bookers should have a selfie pic or 2 of these girls to give to anyone verified).
Guest041324-3 is offline   Quote
Old 07-18-2023, 06:55 AM   #12
TexomaCowboy
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Am I the only guy that doesn't care what they look like? The better they DFK me, the wetter the pussy gets, the more she pulls my face into her labias, the more O's they have (fake or not), the more beautiful they become.

I'll take a plain-face provider that offers an intense GFE session any day. My money is for the experience, not looking at her like a photo in a magazine.

Just a thought...
TexomaCowboy is online now   Quote
Old 07-18-2023, 08:01 AM   #13
2balls75
Premium Access

Encounters: 21

I agree Texoma Cowboy. I haven’t come across a downright ugly one yet and I do agree that a selfie pic should be texted to us while we’re getting instructions from the Booker. If we are trusted with the instructions, we should be able to get a pic. That way guys can make a decision whether to see someone or not before making the drive over. Seems like Shelly has a petite body and that’s what I like.
2balls75 is offline   Quote
Old 07-18-2023, 08:31 AM   #14
TexomaCowboy
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Quote:
That way guys can make a decision whether to see someone or not
Sha Sha @ Luxury
Vicky @ Lovely Angels
Ivy @ Lovely Angels
Amy @ Lovely Angels
Hannah @ Ocean

If you saw anyone of their real pictures, they were not gorgeous, and then guys would have walked away?
Well, you would have missed the sexperience of being with GFE/PSE Legends.
I always thought that each one was the most beautiful woman in the world during my 60 minutes with them.

On the other hand, how many of you have seen drop-dead gorgeous K-ladys that were so mechanical and scripted, that you never returned for another visit?

I hear what is important to some guys, and I know what's important to me. We all hobby for our own reason(s).
TexomaCowboy is online now   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women