Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh
test
Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70680
biomed162384
Yssup Rider60215
gman4453217
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48392
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41265
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35660
Mojojo33117

Old 04-27-2014, 09:37 PM   #1
XY
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31
Default BBFS - Bareback & Who Does It?

Let's open this bitch up National, get you other hooks named, cataloged.

Check out the NY Thread for reference - http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1043499

Don't worry, mods already examined this, no TOS violation.

Let's start off thread as a train wreck, that way can't close down for any derailments.

1. Who out there routinely does BBFS?
2. What is the upsell $$ if any?
3. Was it worth it?
4. Why is it so taboo?
5. Who's pussy feels the best?
6. Ever caught anything? Careful, don't associate anything answered here with a provider.......medical speculation will earn you a vacation.

This thread does not belong in ML, everyman should be armed with all relevant info when deciding on a hooker to see.
XY is offline   Quote
Old 04-27-2014, 09:45 PM   #2
wesmantooth
Valued Poster

Encounters: 51

I'll be first to go on this one, cuz, besides the indignant denial by everyone it is rather frequent:

1. Lots of providers, way more than we admit. Lots of very "high end" ones who very few would think.
2. Upsell? Never..... always just a circumstance thing.
3. NO, usually punch myself in the car on way home. I do have decent access to antibiotics, but know its stupid as hell and some things cant be easily cured
4. Not sure
5. Sara from Glassport I just saw
6. Yep. The clap and gonorrhea a few times. My urologists says that 80% of guys walking down the street have chlamydia and it can remain dormant for year. Anything he said can awaken it.
wesmantooth is offline   Quote
Old 04-27-2014, 11:43 PM   #3
XY
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by wesmantooth View Post
I'll be first to go on this one, cuz, besides the indignant denial by everyone it is rather frequent:

1. Lots of providers, way more than we admit. Lots of very "high end" ones who very few would think.
2. Upsell? Never..... always just a circumstance thing.
3. NO, usually punch myself in the car on way home. I do have decent access to antibiotics, but know its stupid as hell and some things cant be easily cured
4. Not sure
5. Sara from Glassport I just saw
6. Yep. The clap and gonorrhea a few times. My urologists says that 80% of guys walking down the street have chlamydia and it can remain dormant for year. Anything he said can awaken it.
Finally a dude worth some salt! Nice post

C'mon guys, bite, which local hooks will go bare all day long?
XY is offline   Quote
Old 04-28-2014, 07:07 AM   #4
wesmantooth
Valued Poster

Just a quick point, I did not BB with Sara and I learned my lesson about 3 years ago. Posting a review on her shortly, she's kinda UTR.
Old 04-28-2014, 08:23 AM   #5
XY
Valued Poster

Funnel in more names of the "good hooks"

Write em down!

Out them bitches!
XY is offline   Quote
Old 04-28-2014, 08:44 AM   #6
loneshark
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Who the fuck cares what I do or someone else does and if you want to know which providers do BB ask them in a session.I think most do BB with someone in there lifestyle. I for one want to be safe as I can be but I won't knock a provider for going BB or a guy asking for it or getting it .
loneshark is offline   Quote
Old 04-28-2014, 08:44 AM   #7
wesmantooth
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by XY View Post
Funnel in more names of the "good hooks"

Write em down!

Out them bitches!
Honestly, its probably easier to list the ones that don't. I haven't done any scientific study on this but I would guess 80% of providers provide BB to at least a few of their more "VIP" clients.
Old 04-28-2014, 08:48 AM   #8
BSer
Account Disabled

Encounters: 7

They all have a price, some just think condoms are too expensive.
BSer is offline   Quote
Old 04-28-2014, 09:21 AM   #9
OMGitsHuge
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Ok.... I know there are ones that do..... but I don't bb even in my civi life right now.

Besides what you may pick up I would be more worried about what you leave behind in her. Do you really want to be the baby daddy to one of these gals??? The judge won't care that you paid her for bbfs. Oh thats right. I'm suppose to believe a gal who can't remember to buy condoms remembers to take a pill every day. Any guy who isn't fixed and partakes in bbfs is a total moron.

As for the guys who are fixed and partake in bbfs. Those guys are just playing with fire.
OMGitsHuge is offline   Quote
Old 04-28-2014, 10:08 AM   #10
AmishGangster
Valued Poster

Encounters: 53

I dont know that baby daddy is really that much of a concern if you hobby properly, although I have never BBd in the hobby I have outside of it...a LOT. If I did BB in the hobby, good luck to any ho tracing my hobby phone that was paid for in cash or the IP addy in Germany that I'm on accessing these sites or my hobby email to get a DNA test out of me.

That being said if you are giving up your real life info during screening then - well you can easily be tracked down for a paternity test or anything else.
AmishGangster is offline   Quote
Old 04-28-2014, 10:44 AM   #11
wesmantooth
Valued Poster

Amishgangster, yep...she would have a real fun time tracking my hobby phone down.
Old 04-28-2014, 11:20 AM   #12
OMGitsHuge
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Amishgangster, yep...she would have a real fun time tracking my hobby phone down.
Ok.......... do you guys really think it would be that hard for her to get your real life info??? Have you ever had your pants and wallet out of your sight during an appointment????? Do you drive a rental car to the incall or do you just cover up your license plate. If she is smart, or batshit crazy, I don't think it would be hard to find out our real life info. Especially if there was a big fat payday at the end. I know a lot of broke guys because of batshit crazy women.
OMGitsHuge is offline   Quote
Old 04-28-2014, 11:42 AM   #13
BSer
Account Disabled

Encounters: 7

Omg, hos ain't that smart. Who you fucking James Bond?
BSer is offline   Quote
Old 04-28-2014, 11:55 AM   #14
wesmantooth
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BSer View Post
Omg, hos ain't that smart. Who you fucking James Bond?
LMAO...and how's the ho gonna get your information from license plate either? You need far more than number and a request to get that information and you think these ho's are keeping some kind of log so they can narrow the search for the baby's father?

4/23/14 I was ovulating from 4/5 to 4/9 and had intercourse with 17 guys 7 of which were without a condom.....If I recall correctly, Joe B, license plate fgt-3543 must be most likely father, I'll call my contact with MI-6 and NSA and get a run on those plates.. ...
Old 04-28-2014, 12:21 PM   #15
dames4u
Account Disabled

Quote:
LMAO...and how's the ho gonna get your information from license plate either? You need far more than number and a request to get that information and you think these ho's are keeping some kind of log so they can narrow the search for the baby's father?

4/23/14 I was ovulating from 4/5 to 4/9 and had intercourse with 17 guys 7 of which were without a condom.....If I recall correctly, Joe B, license plate fgt-3543 must be most likely father, I'll call my contact with MI-6 and NSA and get a run on those plates.. ...
There was a girl from indys a few years ago who was doing just that. She went by "amazing amanda" among other handles. She got knocked up in 2006, possibly at the indys x-mas party where she was drunkenly doing bbfs in the bathroom. She got her bf to think it was his but then a few years later she had some drama involving PI (who else) and another provider. The other provider outed her and the bf learned he wasn't the daddy. So even though this girl was a loud Glen Beck republican she ends up on welfare. Turns out one of the fun quirks of the 1995 welfare reform law passed by Clinton, Gingrich et al is that a county's federal funds depend on them establishing a high rate of paternity. In other words, the state can deny or reduce assistance if an unwed mother can't or won't tell them who the father is. This is because the Feds motivate the counties to do whatever it takes to find the daddy so he can pay child support.

Anyway, back to our story: PI posted in the men's room an email from this girl asking anyone who saw her around the time of conception to get in touch. She says she doesn't need or want any financial help but the baby is "sick" and they need genetic info to help treat her. Total bullshit. Baby isn't sick in the least.

She got her old phone records and was calling clients she saw back in the day asking, then demanding, they take DNA tests. It's no joke. I don't know how many of you have had any dealings with "family court" but they tend to be heavily oriented towards mothers. That goes double if mom is on welfare and the state wants it's money back. No stone left unturned.

It's a frightening but true story, and it's just as true that no matter what you do to protect yourself it could happen to anyone in the hobby. You can reduce but never eliminate risk.

Far as I know she never found the real daddy but found some moron to take care of her so the hunt is over....for now.
dames4u is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women