Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70793
biomed163198
Yssup Rider60873
gman4453287
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48638
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42529
CryptKicker37215
The_Waco_Kid36942
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 12-04-2015, 03:00 PM   #1
Guest070818-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 118353
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Ladies beware - KingKunta27

Since this is my last week in Dallas, I could really care less about what's about to be said here.

For the most part, 99.9% of the gentlemen that I have seen here have been nothing more than respectful and courteous guys that I think highly of.

And then, there's that .01% that just really takes the cake.

I haven't had this happen since I first started providing, but it's very unsettling and nerve-racking to have this happen again as it pertains to one's safety and security at the end of the day.

KingKunta27 contacted me today for an appointment at 3:00PM. Arrived to my incall 30 minutes late and had the audacity to waste my time by showing up and bailing out on the appointment without any apology or compensation for my time.

Seriously - Who does this?

I understand that you guys get nervous, but you have a good amount of time before washing your ass and getting into your car before you decide to not go through with the appointment.

Ladies - If you need more information about this guy, then please PM me.
Guest070818-1 is offline   Quote
Old 12-04-2015, 03:16 PM   #2
Guest070818-1
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews
Exclamation

Double post
Old 12-04-2015, 03:22 PM   #3
SteveOTX
Valued Poster

Im not a lady but the name kingkunta scares the crap outta me, this post should be titled everyone beware!
SteveOTX is offline   Quote
Old 12-04-2015, 03:59 PM   #4
Guest070818-1
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

^ Ecsepcially when hobbyists are trying to get addresses to scope out and/or stalk providers. Yeah, a big creep alright.
Old 12-04-2015, 04:06 PM   #5
SexyPlatinum
Account Disabled

User ID: 117930
My ECCIE Reviews

Yeah I have had that once and it was one of my regulars too.
SexyPlatinum is offline   Quote
Old 12-06-2015, 10:17 AM   #6
Nina the Dicknapper
TitZilla 💦😜

User ID: 235258
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

thanks for the heads up AB!
Nina the Dicknapper is offline   Quote
Old 12-06-2015, 11:38 AM   #7
Vanessa LeVeaux
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 80547
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Wow thanks happy your safe hun
Vanessa LeVeaux is offline   Quote
Old 12-06-2015, 12:41 PM   #8
DarkeyKong
Account Disabled

Encounters: 56

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveOTX View Post
Im not a lady but the name kingkunta scares the crap outta me, this post should be titled everyone beware!
How in the blue hell is KingKunta a fucking scary name?
DarkeyKong is offline   Quote
Old 12-06-2015, 02:03 PM   #9
nicholas linnear
Valued Poster

Encounters: 68

Adrienne we only met once but I really liked you and enjoyed your sumptuous kisses, gonna miss you!
Sorry to hear KingCunt (I didn't misspell) NS'd.
nicholas linnear is offline   Quote
Old 12-06-2015, 03:13 PM   #10
NYr
You Never Really Know

Moved to correct forum
NYr is offline   Quote
Old 12-06-2015, 05:06 PM   #11
ShysterJon
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYr View Post
Moved to correct forum
No offense, but canceling an appointment isn't alert-worthy, in my view, because it isn't an "issue[] which could endanger the safety of a member or members of our community."
ShysterJon is offline   Quote
Old 12-06-2015, 05:08 PM   #12
blackmaleindallas
Valued Poster

Encounters: 49

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkeyKong View Post
How in the blue hell is KingKunta a fucking scary name?
I can't speak for SteveOTX but I'd guess fellow hobbyist Generic White Guy wouldn't get the same reaction out of him.....
blackmaleindallas is offline   Quote
Old 12-06-2015, 07:38 PM   #13
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

I don't think his name is scary.. on the contrary, I really enjoyed him in the "Roots" mini-series.. now DarkeyKong.. that one sends shivers up my neck!
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 12-06-2015, 09:52 PM   #14
BBW Katrina
A Fucking Amazon

User ID: 78431
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShysterJon View Post
No offense, but canceling an appointment isn't alert-worthy, in my view, because it isn't an "issue[] which could endanger the safety of a member or members of our community."
That wasn't a cancellation. A cancellation is when you call prior to arriving at the in call and actually cancel your appointment. Not getting your address, showing up and then he flakes out. It's a pretty scary feeling for the girl. Many things go through our head as to why he would get to your location or get your address and then bail out? Now he knows where you live, where you lay your head... (stalker, serial killer, freak, weak ass bitch)etc.. What are his intentions behind that it? It is an alert and very worthy. It may not endanger a member of "your" community, but it definitely endangers the members of "our" community. I am fully aware of the differences between the two communities unfortunately.
BBW Katrina is offline   Quote
Old 12-06-2015, 10:23 PM   #15
ShysterJon
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBW Katrina View Post
That wasn't a cancellation. A cancellation is when you call prior to arriving at the in call and actually cancel your appointment. Not getting your address, showing up and then he flakes out. It's a pretty scary feeling for the girl. Many things go through our head as to why he would get to your location or get your address and then bail out? Now he knows where you live, where you lay your head... (stalker, serial killer, freak, weak ass bitch)etc.. What are his intentions behind that it? It is an alert and very worthy. It may not endanger a member of "your" community, but it definitely endangers the members of "our" community. I am fully aware of the differences between the two communities unfortunately.
At the top of this forum, it states: "Issues which could endanger the safety of a member or members of our community go here. Please reserve this space for legitimate alerts, and not general FYI material." That's the standard for whether a given fact situation is alert-worthy. The same standard is used for both hobbyists and providers.

Adrienne states: "KingKunta27 contacted me today for an appointment at 3:00PM. Arrived to my incall 30 minutes late and had the audacity to waste my time by showing up and bailing out on the appointment without any apology or compensation for my time." There is nothing -- NOTHING -- in that statement showing a danger to anyone.

Katrina, you attempt to change the standard for an alert to the following:

"It's a pretty scary feeling for the girl. Many things go through our head as to why he would get to your location or get your address and then bail out? Now he knows where you live, where you lay your head... (stalker, serial killer, freak, weak ass bitch)etc.. What are his intentions behind that it?"

Of course, the OP didn't write any of those things. You speculate about the thoughts the OP had in her head, based on nothing that she wrote, and without the OP having stated any facts to show danger.

Rather than making this the baseless speculation forum, I think we should keep it the alerts forum, and limit the posts here to those about danger.

btw, despite you implication to the contrary, I consider myself a member of a community made up of both providers and hobbyists, and I have been on this board and ASPD before for more than 20 years keeping both providers and hobbyists out of Barney Fife's clutches. You?
ShysterJon is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women