Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 395
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70764
biomed163044
Yssup Rider60676
gman4453279
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48607
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42393
CryptKicker37205
The_Waco_Kid36792
Mokoa36493
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 05-15-2021, 11:52 AM   #1
SweetSuzanna
MILF Extrodinaire

User ID: 305703
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Follow up discussion to what really matters to clients as far as how much effort the girl puts into her appearance

Follow up discussion to what really matters clients as far as how much effort the girl puts into her appearance

Let’s hear from the ladies what do you prefer your client be wearing or not wearing or other subtleties about how much effort he puts into his appearance for your session.

Of course cleanliness is always number one so I don’t think we even need to say that. For me personally, I love cologne and appreciate it when a guy wears enough of it that I can actually smell it. Sometimes if they put it on at 8 AM and I’m seeing them at 3 PM it has worn off. So maybe if you’re girl likes it to keep a spare bottle in your glove box. I also Love a guy in boxer briefs high end is even better LOL. Now I know beards are popular and I don’t mind a short well kept beard but these big long puffy shaggy ones that are never trimmed or not fun to kiss. And I think they make an attractive guy less attractive in most cases. I do like a nice 5 o’clock shadow however. I like the guy to have put a little thought into what they wear. I don’t expect a suit and tie or anything formal but wearing your oldest pair of shorts and a wrinkled ratty T-shirt is not very appealing. I like a little bit of jewelry sometimes maybe one earring or one bracelet or one necklace not too much jewelry. I don’t mind a few tattoos actually they’re kind of sexy. And toenails are important feet in general. I like it when I can tell the guy has trimmed his nails and cleaned his feet and maybe even use his moisturizer to keep them soft I do you like to give a foot rub or a little tickle tease torture LOL same with fingernails I mean just make them clean and trimmed.
One particular client I don’t know if I can name names so I won’t, but he is just a sharp dresser. He’s always really well put together and it’s a turn on to me. Almost like what was that term that was used for a guy that kind of prints a lot but isn’t gay I can’t remember. Anyway would love to hear what the ladies have to say and what the guys have to say in response
SweetSuzanna is offline   Quote
Old 05-15-2021, 03:01 PM   #2
dumars
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

I like to think I catch on to moods and attitudes pretty good. I realized early on many ladies just were not comfortable wearing some clothing. So, I make it a point to mention that make up and whatever is not necessary!!! "Please don't dress up! Walmart shopping clothes is fine!" And, yes, some ladies have expressed appreciation for my attitude!

Besides, most women just look soooooooo much sexier in their natural state! Julie Andrews is a bit of a shock however!
dumars is offline   Quote
Old 05-16-2021, 09:36 AM   #3
71Pseudonym
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

I think the term you were trying to remember was metrosexual.
71Pseudonym is offline   Quote
Old 05-16-2021, 10:17 AM   #4
seekinggradeAbj
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43

While I do my absolute best to show up well kept, spotlessly clean, and neat, I've never given much thought beyond those things and the ladies I've met were always just interested in how fat my wallet was and how much thinner it might be when I've left. Oh, and if I brought their drink of choice...
seekinggradeAbj is offline   Quote
Old 05-16-2021, 02:01 PM   #5
yourdesire
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 393863
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetSuzanna View Post
Follow up discussion to what really matters clients as far as how much effort the girl puts into her appearance

Let’s hear from the ladies what do you prefer your client be wearing or not wearing or other subtleties about how much effort he puts into his appearance for your session.

Of course cleanliness is always number one so I don’t think we even need to say that. For me personally, I love cologne and appreciate it when a guy wears enough of it that I can actually smell it. Sometimes if they put it on at 8 AM and I’m seeing them at 3 PM it has worn off. So maybe if you’re girl likes it to keep a spare bottle in your glove box. I also Love a guy in boxer briefs high end is even better LOL. Now I know beards are popular and I don’t mind a short well kept beard but these big long puffy shaggy ones that are never trimmed or not fun to kiss. And I think they make an attractive guy less attractive in most cases. I do like a nice 5 o’clock shadow however. I like the guy to have put a little thought into what they wear. I don’t expect a suit and tie or anything formal but wearing your oldest pair of shorts and a wrinkled ratty T-shirt is not very appealing. I like a little bit of jewelry sometimes maybe one earring or one bracelet or one necklace not too much jewelry. I don’t mind a few tattoos actually they’re kind of sexy. And toenails are important feet in general. I like it when I can tell the guy has trimmed his nails and cleaned his feet and maybe even use his moisturizer to keep them soft I do you like to give a foot rub or a little tickle tease torture LOL same with fingernails I mean just make them clean and trimmed.
One particular client I don’t know if I can name names so I won’t, but he is just a sharp dresser. He’s always really well put together and it’s a turn on to me. Almost like what was that term that was used for a guy that kind of prints a lot but isn’t gay I can’t remember. Anyway would love to hear what the ladies have to say and what the guys have to say in response
Metrosexual
yourdesire is offline   Quote
Old 05-16-2021, 02:03 PM   #6
yourdesire
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 393863
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Wow seeking lol nothing more you poor guy. No love sad
yourdesire is offline   Quote
Old 05-16-2021, 07:43 PM   #7
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

unless a gent has a dress request,I wear what my mood strikes me tondress as
Usually if its a new client,I dress more conservatively...like daisy dukes & a tight wifebeater

Usually if its a regular,I dress a lil more slutty lol

true story...At home this week I was waiting on a gent to arrive...he had text me that he was around the corner from my house...I was wearing a silk kimono and nothing else..he was a really good regular,so I thought I would open the door for him and drop the robe....WELLLLL,I got a knock on the door,but luckily I peeped thru the peephole before I opened it..it was the amazon man!
that would have been an awkward moment! lol
DallasRain is online now   Quote
Old 05-16-2021, 07:52 PM   #8
seekinggradeAbj
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43

Quote:
Originally Posted by yourdesire View Post
Wow seeking lol nothing more you poor guy. No love sad
I was simply addressing the question at hand.

I've always had fun, with very few exceptions. I had a terrific time with you, YD!
seekinggradeAbj is offline   Quote
Old 05-19-2021, 11:37 AM   #9
SweetSuzanna
MILF Extrodinaire

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by 71Pseudonym View Post
I think the term you were trying to remember was metrosexual.
YES!! Thanks
Old 05-19-2021, 11:39 AM   #10
SweetSuzanna
MILF Extrodinaire

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

So guys don’t do anything special for an appointment as far as what they wear or what they trim or how they smell? Ladies does anybody have anything they especially enjoy on their client.? I know they’re all great and sweet and gentlemen, I just know that people prefer things and I think it’s OK to say it. If it’s OK for the guys to say it I think we should be able to express our likes and dislikes and I think our clients would appreciatethat
Old 05-25-2021, 08:58 PM   #11
71Pseudonym
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

I try to dress nice, shave, trim whatever beard style I'm sporting at the time, I'll even use a scented mustache wax and put on a bit of cologne unless I see somewhere she doesn't like it. I don't do a full suit or sport jacket for a date where we're staying in and if it's super hot outside then I'm reaching for my shorts.

To be completely honest I haven't been dating at all right now because I'm not happy that I put on about 20lbs in the last year since I've been stuck at home for much of it so yeah I guess I care what they think of my appearance a bit too much even in the hobby world. I don't expect her to see me and think oh I'd do this guy for fun but I don't want her thinking oh I can't wait to get this over with as soon as she sees me.
71Pseudonym is offline   Quote
Old 05-25-2021, 09:04 PM   #12
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

i luv luv luv beards
omg i live the feel of lots of soft hair in my miss kitty while im riding your face!!!!!
DallasRain is online now   Quote
Old 05-27-2021, 10:00 AM   #13
SweetSuzanna
MILF Extrodinaire

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by 71Pseudonym View Post
I try to dress nice, shave, trim whatever beard style I'm sporting at the time, I'll even use a scented mustache wax and put on a bit of cologne unless I see somewhere she doesn't like it. I don't do a full suit or sport jacket for a date where we're staying in and if it's super hot outside then I'm reaching for my shorts.

To be completely honest I haven't been dating at all right now because I'm not happy that I put on about 20lbs in the last year since I've been stuck at home for much of it so yeah I guess I care what they think of my appearance a bit too much even in the hobby world. I don't expect her to see me and think oh I'd do this guy for fun but I don't want her thinking oh I can't wait to get this over with as soon as she sees me.
I wouldn’t worry too much about 20 pounds sweetie. We all have weight fluctuations in Covid has not helped. As long as you present yourself well and have a great attitude that’s the important thing. Oh and cologne LOL

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women