Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 261
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70672
biomed162325
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48375
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41219
CryptKicker37176
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 10-11-2012, 12:14 PM   #1
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54
Default Oops! Those jobs numbers were not exactly what they claimed.

Plunging unemployment numbers, oh boy! Way to go Barack!

Sorry. One state wasn't counted in those numbers. That state is California, one of the largest economies in the world. The state that is losing 1,000 residents a week. A state with rising unemployment. A state that is about to go Greece on us. So I guess all of us, and Jack Welch, were right to question the numbers and you were all wrong to blindly accept them.

http://www.cnbc.com/id/49372827

http://www.businessinsider.com/joble...-state-2012-10
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 12:16 PM   #2
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

Hey; just because the numbers are wrong doesn't mean they are false !

http://www.therightscoop.com/dnc-cha...-or-something/
Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 12:18 PM   #3
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Dollars to Doughnuts it was a Democratically controlled statehouse that didn't report (on purpose) !

The Democrats will stoop lower than dog shit to win in November.
Old 10-11-2012, 12:19 PM   #4
markroxny
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Um....you guys and Jack claimed that Chicago got the BLS to change the numbers. Now you are claiming it's because a state didn't give it's data.

Make up your mind folks!
markroxny is offline   Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 12:22 PM   #5
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

You dumbshit; last week's BLS fiasco was with the employment numbers. Today's Democratic snafu is with the unemployment claims....

Try to stay up with current events, dumb ass.
Old 10-11-2012, 12:33 PM   #6
markroxny
Valued Poster

Oh well excuse the shit out of me asshole. YOu bitches complain about every thing the dems or the president does all fucking day and you wanna nit pick?

All you're whinning and complaining sounds the same after a while

Tell you what, argue with this:

Old 10-11-2012, 12:39 PM   #7
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Encounters: 85

Quote:
Originally Posted by markroxny View Post
Oh well excuse the shit out of me asshole. YOu bitches complain about every thing the dems or the president does all fucking day and you wanna nit pick?

All you're whinning and complaining sounds the same after a while

Tell you what, argue with this:

hey Mark ask Whirlway who he voted for in 2008- he admitted he didn't vote for McCain- he's actually a closet Democrat- who is in love with Black women- look at all of his reviews- you know he has to be in love with Michelle and if Whirlway thinks that we believe somehow he voted for a 3rd candidate in 2008 then he's a bigger fool than he thinks he is.
wellendowed1911 is offline   Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 12:48 PM   #8
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

I am "a closet Democrat" ???????????

WE, you prove again, when it comes to political analysis and critical thinking you are a light weight.

Again, I didn't vote for McCain, I didn't vote for Obama. I haven't voted for a Democrat since McGovern.

And how you conclude I am the bigger fool; because you don't believe what I tell you ?
What are you smoking dude ?
Old 10-11-2012, 01:07 PM   #9
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Marxroxny, wouldn't it be nice to have a President and political parties who didn't do things daily that should be complained about? The complaining is not the problem. It's the President and politicians who are the problem.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 01:08 PM   #10
markroxny
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
Marxroxny, wouldn't it be nice to have a President and political parties who didn't do things daily that should be complained about? The complaining is not the problem. It's the President and politicians who are the problem.
I welcome that third party when it comes COG. But so far, no one has the courage to step out there and take the heat.
Old 10-11-2012, 01:09 PM   #11
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlaway View Post
I am "a closet Democrat" ???????????

WE, you prove again, when it comes to political analysis and critical thinking you are a light weight.

Again, I didn't vote for McCain, I didn't vote for Obama. I haven't voted for a Democrat since McGovern.

And how you conclude I am the bigger fool; because you don't believe what I tell you ?
What are you smoking dude ?
Ok so who did you vote for in 2008???? Who are you voting for in 2012???? For whatever reason(s) you didn't vote for McCain but you been kissing and praising Romney who many conservatives like Gingrich and Santorum called a moderate. Actually I think McCain is more conservative than Romney since Romney flows with the wind- one minute he's for abortion then against etc.

Whirlway- just give it up- you are a POSER- you can't honestly tell me that since day 1 you been so fond of Romney had Newt Cain, or Santorum one the GOP nomination you would be kissing their ass.

I thought you were this big Gary Johnson fan??? Why aren't you backing him or posting threads of how Romney is wrong , Obama's wrong and we should vote for Johnson???? You won't because you are full of shit and you know deep down you are not a Romney supporter- it's cool that you don't like Obama that's your right but stop putting on this disguise like you are this PRO Republican and huge supporter of Romney give me a fucking break- what true Republican would respect you knowing that you didn't even vote for McCain in 2008.

So did you vote for Ralph Nader or Bob Barr???? Maybe you voted for Cynthia Mckinney she was another unknown AA women who ran for POTUS we all know your affection for AA women.
You need to stop with votes was one of them yours????the games WW Bob Bar a Libertarian got 199,437
Old 10-11-2012, 01:13 PM   #12
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

I am voting for Romney in November.

I have posted multiple times that Romney isn't my ideal candidate - he IS NOT A CONSERVATIVE ! But he is a wet blanket. With TP control of the House and more conservative Republicans elected to the Senate, a Romney administration will be forced to govern from the right of center.

When Romney wins; look for me to start complaining about how Romney is governing. Until then it is imperative that Obama get the boot....
Old 10-11-2012, 01:15 PM   #13
markroxny
Valued Poster

Quote:

I have posted multiple times that Romney isn't my ideal candidate - he IS NOT A CONSERVATIVE ! But he is a wet blanket. With TP control of the House and more conservative Republicans elected to the Senate, a Romney administration will be forced to govern from the right of center.

When Romney wins; look for me to start complaining about how Romney is governing. Until then it is imperative that Obama get the boot....
Stop being a coward and just say who you voted for in 2008! What are you so scared of?
Old 10-11-2012, 01:16 PM   #14
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:

nothing better to a rightwinger than a puppet president and some idiot puppet masters working the strings
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 01:18 PM   #15
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Quote:

Ok you just said when Romney wins- let's make a deal for the millionth time- if you are confident put up your membership on Eccie- the loser has to deactivate his account as that deal? I AM CALLING YOU OUT WHIRLWAY AND I DON'T THINK YOU IB, JD, JOE BLOE OR LOVINGKAYLA HAVE THE BALLS/OVARIES TO DO IT!!!

I AM GOING WITH OBAMA TO WIN AND I WILL PUT MY ACCOUNT ON ECCIE ON THE LINE- WILL YOU DO SO ALSO?????

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women