Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 260
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70672
biomed162316
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453215
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48375
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41213
CryptKicker37175
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 07-13-2012, 12:53 AM   #1
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20
Default YooHoo! Republicans! Here's a Health Care Plan

Ok, this description of patient centered care is not exhaustive, and would need some additions to meet the "stated goals" of Obamacare without the government behemoth. But damn, Repubs. At least it is one. There are others. Find one or make your own, and do it fast before we are condemned to Obamacare.

Honestly, the Republicans are more responsible for Obamacare than Obama is. Simply because they sat on their ass. (Hey, Republicans sitting on their ass. That's funny!)

http://www.realclearpolicy.com/artic...s_now_207.html
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 07-13-2012, 05:38 AM   #2
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

I liked then waving blank sheets of paper with their ideas on them during his speech on health care.Sitting on their ass,that is funny.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 07-13-2012, 07:59 AM   #3
Sidewinder
Lifetime Premium Access

CuteOldGuy, your statement that the Republicans "sat on their ass" during the Obamacare debacle is 100% false.

Recall that Obamacare was ramrodded through in the first two years of the Obama Administration, when the Democrats held House and Senate.

The Republicans saw it as an unmitigated disaster, and did everything they could to stop it. They saw NOTHING good in it, and EVERY attempt they made to ameliorate the worst of the damage was voted down, or shouted down, by the Democrats. Pelosi and Reid told the Republicans, in about so many words, to sit down and shut up. "When we want your input, we'll ask for it."

The real scandals during Obamacare were the DEMOCRAT-TO-DEMOCRAT payoffs that had to be made, to get the DEMOCRATS all in line. They saw this as a gravy train with biscuit wheels, and they all demanded their personal payola packages for their votes.

All of this was in the newspapers, and on the TV, and on the Web, and on talk radio, at the time. We know you can read, we know you have at least a glimmer of familiarity with the Web (you're here).
Sidewinder is offline   Quote
Old 07-13-2012, 08:15 AM   #4
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

I know they fought against it, SideW. I was referring to their lack of an alternative. The only thing on the table was Obamacare, and I think the Republicans dropped the ball by not offering market based reforms.
Old 07-13-2012, 12:04 PM   #5
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

I know I'm going to hear about this but blaming the GOP for the healthcare plan is like blaming the Jews for the death camps. The GOP didn't have the votes to stop anything and anything that they presented was spiked. They weren't even invited to the deliberations. Kind of like the way the Jews didn't fight back when everything was being put together for their elimination.

Yes, that does cast the democratic party in a fairly bad light.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 07-13-2012, 12:44 PM   #6
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

COG is on one of his crazy rants;;;; lt him have his space.....he will come back to earth.

Are you claiming the Republicans didn't have their own ideas for reform, or are you saying you didn't like the ideas they offered ?
Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 07-13-2012, 01:39 PM   #7
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Did they have any ideas on reform, WW? Yes, that's a serious question. I didn't hear any.
Old 07-13-2012, 07:01 PM   #8
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
I know I'm going to hear about this but blaming the GOP for the healthcare plan is like blaming the Jews for the death camps. The GOP didn't have the votes to stop anything and anything that they presented was spiked. They weren't even invited to the deliberations. Kind of like the way the Jews didn't fight back when everything was being put together for their elimination.

Yes, that does cast the democratic party in a fairly bad light.

they had no input were too busy making sure Obama was a one term president.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 07-13-2012, 07:44 PM   #9
TexTushHog
Professional Tush Hog.

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sidewinder View Post
CuteOldGuy, your statement that the Republicans "sat on their ass" during the Obamacare debacle is 100% false.

The Republicans saw it as an unmitigated disaster, and did everything they could to stop it.
Everything that is except come up with their own pan to insure 40 million uninsured Americans. There is that one small thing.
TexTushHog is offline   Quote
Old 07-13-2012, 08:52 PM   #10
cptjohnstone
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ekim008 View Post
they had no input were too busy making sure Obama was a one term president.
they are priorities and there are priorities
cptjohnstone is offline   Quote
Old 07-13-2012, 08:53 PM   #11
cptjohnstone
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexTushHog View Post
Everything that is except come up with their own pan to insure 40 million uninsured Americans. There is that one small thing.
Isn't this is why we have Parkland Hospital?
cptjohnstone is offline   Quote
Old 07-13-2012, 09:12 PM   #12
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

How much will that insurance cost them, TTH?
Old 07-14-2012, 06:16 AM   #13
TexTushHog
Professional Tush Hog.

Encounters: 7

Nothing, because the Republucans have no intention of making any available. The want employers like me who pay for high quality, low deductible insurance for my employees to shoulder the burden for uncompensated care. In fact, they are doing all they can to get employers out of the role of insuring employees so the poor employees have to shoulder not only the burden for their own family's care - which they can't afford - but also for uncompensated care, too.
TexTushHog is offline   Quote
Old 07-14-2012, 08:50 AM   #14
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

I meant under Obamacare, TTH.
Old 07-14-2012, 09:12 AM   #15
Sidewinder
Lifetime Premium Access

Tush, tell me something.

How may hours of pro bono work do you do per year?

Who pays for that pro bono work?

Answer: Your clients pay for it, in the form of higher billing rates for their NON-pro bono work.

Who do you THINK should pay for your pro bono work? And how much should they pay? And how much of your working time should they be allowed to demand and require from you?
Sidewinder is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women