Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Diamonds and Tuxedos
test
Diamonds and Tuxedos Glamour, elegance, and sophistication. That's what it's all about here in ECCIE's newest forum which caters to those with expensive tastes, lavish lifestyles, and an appetite for upscale entertainment.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 261
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70672
biomed162325
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48375
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41219
CryptKicker37176
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 02-02-2011, 08:56 PM   #1
Valerie
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 54212
My ECCIE Reviews
Talking New Topic..(A Happy one?)

So...all this arguing is making my blood pressure go up! Lmao...So can we discuss something happy!?...Please....

Ironically enough, I can't quite think of a specific topic, but hoping someone has a suggestion?
Valerie is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2011, 09:47 PM   #2
Mazomaniac
Valued Poster

Here's some good news:

Assuming that William, Kate, and the monarchy survive long enough, England is set to get its first college-educated, common-born Queen.

You've come a long way, baby.

Took long enough, didn't it?

Cheers,
Mazo.
Mazomaniac is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2011, 09:59 PM   #3
Valerie
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mazomaniac View Post
Here's some good news:

Assuming that William, Kate, and the monarchy survive long enough, England is set to get its first college-educated, common-born Queen.

You've come a long way, baby.

Took long enough, didn't it?

Cheers,
Mazo.
I know the tourists love the whole "having a queen" and monarchy crap....but that's all it is...total crap..The Windsors are not good people (in my opinion)...Especially Charles, he's a prick....I don't even know why we still have a bloody queen, she has no REAL power.....She meets with the prime minister on Wednesdays and he basically appeases her by filling her in on what's going on in Parliament....Every new session of parliament she will make a speech ( a formality )...but she's basically just a puppet...a really rich, old puppet...

Sorry Mazo! I started this thread to talk about happy things and here I just broke my own rule!
Old 02-02-2011, 10:03 PM   #4
Mazomaniac
Valued Poster

Hey, I tried!

LOL.

Cheers,
Mazo.
Mazomaniac is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2011, 10:06 PM   #5
Sisyphus
Valued Poster

Location: Up a hill...down a hill... Up a hill...down a hill...

Today
Fulham beat Newcastle!
West Ham beat Blackpool!

Yesterday
Arsenal & Chelsea won

Monday/Tuesday
Chelsea managed to pry Torres away from Liverpool

Queen's Park Rangers still lead the race for promotion!

Good week for London football, no??
Sisyphus is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2011, 10:18 PM   #6
Valerie
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mazomaniac View Post
Hey, I tried!

LOL.

Cheers,
Mazo.
You did! Thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sisyphus View Post
Today
Fulham beat Newcastle!
West Ham beat Blackpool!

Yesterday
Arsenal & Chelsea won

Monday/Tuesday
Chelsea managed to pry Torres away from Liverpool

Queen's Park Rangers still lead the race for promotion!

Good week for London football, no??
Yes! I am a Chelsea fan!...They also bought David Luiz from Benfenica for 21.3 Mill GPB!
Old 02-02-2011, 10:31 PM   #7
Camille
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 511
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valerie View Post
....I don't even know why we still have a bloody queen, she has no REAL power.....
Erm no Valerie..that's not right.
The Queen has many powers, she chooses not to exercise them as the Royal Family are supposed to remain an a-political reigning family rather than one that governs. That said, the goverment, the armed forces and the Church of England are all hers...which is why the are preceded with, "Her Majesty's....."....
That is why, an elected PM cannot take up his newly appointed post until he is invited to do so by her, even when voted by the public. That's why when Tony Blair dissolved a position in the House of Lords (without confering with her) she made him re-instate it..because she can. That's what those weekly meets are about. If you do a little reading around the topic, you'll also find she has kept us out of more wars than she has ever allowed us to get into. I'd say that's a pretty powerful woman....
She could dissolve parliament tomorrow, turn all the Chuch of England Properties into Brothels and make every citizen a peer if she so wished...as well as go to war with anyone or disarm the forces of equipment for a quid.

I do agree that Charles is a plank though.
Unequivocally

C
Camille is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2011, 10:31 PM   #8
Sisyphus
Valued Poster

Quote:
Yes! I am a Chelsea fan!...
LOL... I knew I'd smoke you out if I kept at it!

Quote:
They also bought David Luiz from Benfenica for 21.3 Mill GPB!
Damn, so much for the claims that RA had finally found the bottom of his pockets... They paid upwards of 30 for Torres, no?

Thought that's what Liverpool wanted the money for! Perhaps, it was Luis Suarez they wanted...

Programs here...get your programs here! Can't tell your Luiz/s' apart w/o your program....
Old 02-02-2011, 10:33 PM   #9
Camille
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sisyphus View Post
Today
West Ham beat Blackpool!
and you are surprised lol?
Gotta love those Tangerines. Well SOMEONE has to lol.

C xxx
Old 02-02-2011, 10:37 PM   #10
Katy Alexander
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 6173

Quote:
So...all this arguing is making my blood pressure go up! Lmao...So can we discuss something happy!?...Please....

Ironically enough, I can't quite think of a specific topic, but hoping someone has a suggestion?
Well, the Groundhog did not see his shadow today so we will see an early spring.
Katy Alexander is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2011, 10:40 PM   #11
Valerie
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camille View Post
Erm no Valerie..that's no right.
The Queen has many powers, she chooses not to exercise them as the Royal Family are supposed to remain an a-political reigning family rather than one that governs. That said, the goverment, the armed forces and the Church of England are all hers...which is why the are preceded with, "Her Majesty's....."....
That is why, an elected PM cannot take up his newly appointed post until he is invited to do so by her, even when voted by the public. That's why when Tony Blair dissolved a position in the House of Lords (without confering with her) she made him re-instate it..because she can. That's what those weekly meets are about. If you do a little reading around the topic, you'll also find she has kept us out of more wars than she has ever allowed us to get into. I'd say that's a pretty powerful woman....
She could dissolve parliament tomorrow, turn all the Chuch of England Properties into Brothels and make every citizen a peer if she so wished...as well as go to war with anyone.

I do agree that Charles is a plank though.
Unequivocally

C
She would never dare use those powers because the UK is a democracy, not a monarchy....Just because we have a Monarch, does not mean we live in a monarchy...

I'm sorry but saying the queen could dissolve parliament and turn the churches into brothels is the most absurd thing I've ever heard....

As far as her being able to take the UK to war with anyone anytime- she doesn't have that power, the armed forces may be in her name ie:her majesty's armed forces, but they take orders from the government, not from her..

If you think what's going on in Egypt at the moment is bad, it would be 10 fold in the UK if the queen decided to invoke the above powers you've listed.
Old 02-02-2011, 10:41 PM   #12
Valerie
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Becky View Post
Well, the Groundhog did not see his shadow today so we will see an early spring.
Yay!...I hate the bloody cold!
Old 02-02-2011, 10:42 PM   #13
Camille
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
She would never dare use those powers because the UK is a democracy, not a monarchy....Just because we have a Monarch, does not mean we live in a monarchy...

I'm sorry but saying the queen could dissolve parliament and turn the churches into brothels is the most absurd thing I've ever heard....

If you think what's going on in Egypt at the moment is bad, it would be 10 fold in the UK if the queen decided to invoke the above powers you've listed.
Valerie *sigh* the part about her turning churches into Brothels was a joke in keeping with your "happy" post. If it makes you happier, she could turn them into Universties. She could, but of course she wouldn't. Egypt? Never mentioned it. And yes...things would have to get EXTREMELY bad for her to intervene..but that doesn't mean she cannot. She can. It is what it is....
Old 02-02-2011, 10:48 PM   #14
Sisyphus
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camille View Post
and you are surprised lol?
Gotta love those Tangerines. Well SOMEONE has to lol.

C xxx
I'm always a tad surprised when the one-legged man wins a butt-kicking contest!

Personally, I'd love to see the Tangerines stay up...it's great for the game! Holloway's interviews are worth it alone! The guy is a world-class nutter! Nice to see the spirit of Stanley Matthews alive & well down by the shore!
Old 02-02-2011, 10:50 PM   #15
Sisyphus
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Becky View Post
Is that REALLY what San Franciscans want? I found the place colder in July than December!

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women