Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 395
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70762
biomed163024
Yssup Rider60667
gman4453278
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48597
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42362
CryptKicker37204
The_Waco_Kid36775
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 02-15-2010, 10:00 PM   #1
stormking
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 18
Default GFE (2009) - The Movie

I just finished watching The Girlfriend Experience, a movie directed by Steven Soderbergh and starring Sasha Grey. Its about a high dollar hottie in New York City.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1103982/

I was a bit disappointed. Sasha Grey looks beautiful in most scenes, but I thought they over-did the whole "the economy is crashing" subtext....

Curious what folks think about this movie...

What do the providers think of this flick?
stormking is offline   Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 05:18 AM   #2
Dstorm
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Complete waste of time. She cant act, the plot sucked, the movie was very boring in general. If it were not for Sasha, the movie waould have had no viewers period.
Save you self some time and avoid it.
Dstorm is offline   Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 06:53 AM   #3
guest071611-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 4528
My ECCIE Reviews

I thought it was BORING! I couldnt even finish watching it...
guest071611-1 is offline   Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 07:10 AM   #4
Mojojo
Aficionado

Encounters: 114

Damn I was going to watch it too! I thought to myself a movie about hollyofhouston I hope there are tons of nuddie scenes
Mojojo is offline   Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 03:48 PM   #5
stormking
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 18

There was very little nudity and sex in the movie.
A big bummer...
It really was boring....
stormking is offline   Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 04:56 PM   #6
sofiaofhouston
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 7365
Encounters: 1

dull. And so fake. anyone who tells you different is lying.
sofiaofhouston is offline   Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 07:19 PM   #7
Htowner
Ambassador

Very poor on all levels.
I could have watched it with Holly though.
Htowner is offline   Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 07:27 PM   #8
guest071611-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 4528
My ECCIE Reviews

I should just make my own movie lol... It would NOT be boring hehe
guest071611-1 is offline   Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 07:30 PM   #9
john353
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by hollyofhouston View Post
Need a co-star?
john353 is offline   Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 08:50 PM   #10
Mojojo
Aficionado

Quote:
I'll play stunt cock! For those hardcore sex scenes with you! I'm not camera shy dont worry lol!
Old 02-16-2010, 10:35 PM   #11
Guest062610
Account Disabled

Encounters: 10

Quote:
I can actually hear the people running to form a line for auditions...

LAP
Guest062610 is offline   Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 12:39 AM   #12
Wayward
Ambassador of the Dead

Encounters: 3

LAP now that was funny, I was thinking about all the injuries during the stampede to her door...
Wayward is offline   Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 05:51 AM   #13
Mojojo
Aficionado

Quote:
Originally Posted by lickalotapus View Post
I can actually hear the people running to form a line for auditions...

LAP
Ha! Got you fellahs beat, Ill be outside sleeping like if it were the day after Thanksgiving day sale!
Old 02-17-2010, 11:30 AM   #14
hotelal
Valued Poster

I remember seeing Princesas a couple of years ago.. pretty good:

MOVIE REVIEW
'Princesas'

By Kevin Thomas, Special to The Times

Writer-director Fernando León de Aranoa embraces a pair of Madrid streetwalkers with such affection and compassion that their story, even though prostitutes are a staple of the movies, actually seems fresh and distinctive. The care and the commitment Aranoa brings to "Princesas" is so intense and steadfast that he inspires captivating performances from Candela Peña (most familiar from her appearance in Pedro Almodóvar's "All About My Mother") and newcomer Micaela Nevárez, for whom he has written dialogue that allows their characters to emerge as individuals rather than types.

Peña's Caye is an attractive brunet of a middle-class family who tells herself that hooking is merely temporary, the quickest means to a particular end. Caye is a no-nonsense but deeply reflective woman, a veritable existential philosopher with a romantic streak. Aranoa might well have revealed Caye's initial motivation to hit the streets, beyond her clear wish not to become like her mother, a widow steeped in mourning, because the viewer can't help but wonder if she had other options. Aranoa's point is that Caye is caught up in the life, no matter how she got there.
Caye lives in a small apartment on a square where hookers stroll constantly. She and her friends hang out at a beauty salon on the square and lament how they are losing business to the influx of less-costly immigrant sex workers, among them Nevárez's stunningly beautiful Zulema, a long-haired goddess from the Dominican Republic who has been hooking in Madrid for 10 months to support her mother and 5-year-old son back home. Zulema and Caye evolve from rivals into fast friends, and the flowering of their friendship becomes the film's linchpin. Both women long for love, but their profession naturally constitutes a formidable challenge — as when Caye meets an affable, witty computer programmer (Luis Callejo), who seems to be able to accept what she does for a living; he brings to his work a passion that Caye can only envy.

Aranoa evokes a strong sense of Caye and Zulema's everyday existence with its constant perils and fleeting respites. Indeed, Aranoa loves these women so completely that his film seems overly drawn out at nearly two hours and likely would have had greater effect had it been half an hour shorter. Even so, "Princesas" remains largely engaging and rewarding. When prospective dates loom for the two, Zulema says firmly, "Tonight we're not whores; tonight we're princesses." To Aranoa they're clearly never less.
hotelal is offline   Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 04:58 PM   #15
sofiaofhouston
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 7365
Encounters: 1
Default I love that movie

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotelal View Post
I remember seeing Princesas a couple of years ago.. pretty good:

MOVIE REVIEW
'Princesas'

By Kevin Thomas, Special to The Times

Writer-director Fernando León de Aranoa embraces a pair of Madrid streetwalkers with such affection and compassion that their story, even though prostitutes are a staple of the movies, actually seems fresh and distinctive. The care and the commitment Aranoa brings to "Princesas" is so intense and steadfast that he inspires captivating performances from Candela Peña (most familiar from her appearance in Pedro Almodóvar's "All About My Mother") and newcomer Micaela Nevárez, for whom he has written dialogue that allows their characters to emerge as individuals rather than types.

Peña's Caye is an attractive brunet of a middle-class family who tells herself that hooking is merely temporary, the quickest means to a particular end. Caye is a no-nonsense but deeply reflective woman, a veritable existential philosopher with a romantic streak. Aranoa might well have revealed Caye's initial motivation to hit the streets, beyond her clear wish not to become like her mother, a widow steeped in mourning, because the viewer can't help but wonder if she had other options. Aranoa's point is that Caye is caught up in the life, no matter how she got there.
Caye lives in a small apartment on a square where hookers stroll constantly. She and her friends hang out at a beauty salon on the square and lament how they are losing business to the influx of less-costly immigrant sex workers, among them Nevárez's stunningly beautiful Zulema, a long-haired goddess from the Dominican Republic who has been hooking in Madrid for 10 months to support her mother and 5-year-old son back home. Zulema and Caye evolve from rivals into fast friends, and the flowering of their friendship becomes the film's linchpin. Both women long for love, but their profession naturally constitutes a formidable challenge — as when Caye meets an affable, witty computer programmer (Luis Callejo), who seems to be able to accept what she does for a living; he brings to his work a passion that Caye can only envy.

Aranoa evokes a strong sense of Caye and Zulema's everyday existence with its constant perils and fleeting respites. Indeed, Aranoa loves these women so completely that his film seems overly drawn out at nearly two hours and likely would have had greater effect had it been half an hour shorter. Even so, "Princesas" remains largely engaging and rewarding. When prospective dates loom for the two, Zulema says firmly, "Tonight we're not whores; tonight we're princesses." To Aranoa they're clearly never less.
It was insightful, compassionate, and having seen Spain I can almost imagine the characters can exist all over the world...I think that is his point...The Regent's of Spain did not speak of it well. Christina, Regent of Mallorca had harsh words for it..But I liked the cinematography as well. i don't think the Spanish Royals know they were sold before they were even born......Sofia Of Greece...Now Queen Sofia Of Spain....
sofiaofhouston is offline   Quote