Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70708
biomed162530
Yssup Rider60367
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48441
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41528
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35884
Mojojo33117

Old 01-09-2018, 07:46 AM   #1
normalguy21
Premium Access

Encounters: 30
Default Just a question

I was just wondering how many people that post in this section are actually involved in politics in one way are another ?

By involved i mean a paid position .

A office held ?

Everyone is so adamant on there stance .

Just like me Everyone is entitled to there opinion and mine is unless you where there are you are there now and take part in policy are decision making to remember your getting 3rd and 4 party info feed like a gerbil .

To take the media as what actually was said are happened are worse yet what the cause and effect of a policy change being implemented will change how things are now .
normalguy21 is offline   Quote
Old 01-09-2018, 07:49 AM   #2
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Just a question:

Are you nuts?
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 01-09-2018, 08:27 AM   #3
StandinStraight
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by slickahhughs View Post
I was just wondering how many people that post in this section are actually involved in politics in one way are another ?

By involved i mean a paid position .

A office held ?

Everyone is so adamant on there stance .

Just like me Everyone is entitled to there opinion and mine is unless you where there are you are there now and take part in policy are decision making to remember your getting 3rd and 4 party info feed like a gerbil .

To take the media as what actually was said are happened are worse yet what the cause and effect of a policy change being implemented will change how things are now .
My life is dedicated to politics and i started at a young age.
When I was 16 a girl in my school was attracted to me and asked me to a school dance.
We were dancing to the song “Political Science” by Randy Newman and I was holding her tight,
Needless to say I started to get aroused as any 16 year old would at that age, she knew immediately because of the size and teasingly said to me “ I didn’t know you were so big into political science” we laughed but I could never get political science out of my head after that.

I ended up being class president, got involved in local politics , became a radical hippie for a few years, attended marches and was into the whole free sex and reefer of the time, I was living large and wanted to make a difference.

I felt that could best be done by teaching our young so I became a professor and political activist speaker. Things were going great and then I had the female coworker sexually abuse me and it got me off track for a while but I am ok now, I recovered.

Now because of the times I try to help deplorables understand what is actually happening in the world, so I spend some time where you find deplorables which brought me to hooker boards, klan rallies, spent time in Texas, trailer parks, gun shops, then with my day job I keep teaching our children to make sure they do not become deplorables. It’s my personal way of making a difference, everyone needs to get involved, it does take a village.
StandinStraight is offline   Quote
Old 01-09-2018, 09:26 AM   #4
rexdutchman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

no one just the snowflakes
rexdutchman is offline   Quote
Old 01-09-2018, 09:50 AM   #5
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by StandinStraight View Post
My life is dedicated to politics and i started at a young age.
When I was 16 a girl in my school was attracted to me and asked me to a school dance.
We were dancing to the song “Political Science” by Randy Newman and I was holding her tight,
Needless to say I started to get aroused as any 16 year old would at that age, she knew immediately because of the size and teasingly said to me “ I didn’t know you were so big into political science” we laughed but I could never get political science out of my head after that.

I ended up being class president, got involved in local politics , became a radical hippie for a few years, attended marches and was into the whole free sex and reefer of the time, I was living large and wanted to make a difference.

I felt that could best be done by teaching our young so I became a professor and political activist speaker. Things were going great and then I had the female coworker sexually abuse me and it got me off track for a while but I am ok now, I recovered.

Now because of the times I try to help deplorables understand what is actually happening in the world, so I spend some time where you find deplorables which brought me to hooker boards, klan rallies, spent time in Texas, trailer parks, gun shops, then with my day job I keep teaching our children to make sure they do not become deplorables. It’s my personal way of making a difference, everyone needs to get involved, it does take a village.
You do know, Standing Stupid, that Pinocchio, the story about a puppet whose woody grew every time it told a lie, is just a children's tale, right, Standing Stupid? You can quit lying, Standing Stupid, while you are a puppet, it ain't going to grow no more no matter how many times you lie, Standing Stupid.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 01-09-2018, 11:09 AM   #6
normalguy21
Premium Access

Encounters: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Just a question:

Are you nuts?
Nope.

I'm Bolt and my side kick is lock washer

Lock washer fucked off one day and we lost nuts some where on I 4 I think .

Did you know nuts ?

NOT the ones grown on people's Chins,
normalguy21 is offline   Quote
Old 01-09-2018, 11:39 AM   #7
Hotrod511
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
You do know, Standing Stupid, that Pinocchio, the story about a puppet whose woody grew every time it told a lie, is just a children's tale, right, Standing Stupid? You can quit lying, Standing Stupid, while you are a puppet, it ain't going to grow no more no matter how many times you lie, Standing Stupid.
So StantheStupid has a woody growing between his eyes
Hotrod511 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women