Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh
Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 390
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 271
George Spelvin 256
sharkman29 254
Top Posters
DallasRain70611
biomed161944
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453162
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling48211
pyramider46370
bambino41201
CryptKicker37151
Mokoa36488
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 03-18-2021, 08:49 PM   #1
MorganOBM
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 481963
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Why do you schedule 30 min?

I’m dying for an answer here lol. I offered them years ago for a very short time before I figured out they were only for those trying to push them to 40/45 minutes. These days it’s pretty rare an encounter only lasts an hour and most are 2-3, so when the rare person asks for a hh rate it makes me laugh a little. How do you dress and undress plus have any fun at all in 30 minutes? Do tell.
MorganOBM is offline   Quote
Old 03-18-2021, 08:52 PM   #2
fourbarrel4u
Premium Access

Encounters: 15

I’ve wondered the same thing
fourbarrel4u is offline   Quote
Old 03-18-2021, 09:40 PM   #3
Depurefymii
Valued Poster

Encounters: 27

Why do I schedule 30 minutes? Because Science!

https://www.jsm.jsexmed.org/article/...017-8/fulltext

I don't, and people in general don't need more than 30 minutes to get off sufficiently.

I haven't done a session longer than an hour and I am wondering what you are doing for 2-3 hours.
Depurefymii is offline   Quote
Old 03-18-2021, 09:49 PM   #4
pghguy00
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

I have not done half hour appts, but, there are times when i wish i would of. lol My thoughts are this.... Some "providers", no matter if you schedule, an hour, two hours etc, try to get you in and out the door as fast as they can. Or they will "give" you the full hours time but, look at their phones, have a cigarette break, text, etc.. making you want to leave. So why pay for the full hours time? Then there are providers like yourself, true professionals, experts at their craft, that know how to fill the time, whether its an hour, two hours, an evening etc and give you their full attention and make our time together an very good experience. So perhaps the gentlemen that ask you for half hours do not know your reputation as being a true pro, and assume you are going to chase them out. Also, there are times when we just want to sneak out of the house or office and have a quickie. That is my view.
pghguy00 is offline   Quote
Old 03-18-2021, 11:41 PM   #5
Typo
Valued Poster

If I schedule 30 minutes, it's because my schedule is usually very busy and that's the only amount of time I can carve out. With time to get ready, travel time to and from the appointment, a half hour session consumes 2+ hours. I can't usually spare more time than that. I prefer an hour or 90 minutes, but it's hard to find that much time.
Typo is offline   Quote
Old 03-19-2021, 02:25 AM   #6
MorganOBM
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 481963
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Depurefymii View Post
Why do I schedule 30 minutes? Because Science!

https://www.jsm.jsexmed.org/article/...017-8/fulltext

I don't, and people in general don't need more than 30 minutes to get off sufficiently.

I haven't done a session longer than an hour and I am wondering what you are doing for 2-3 hours.
I wouldn’t say the average client’s goal is just to get off, that can be done in the safety of your own home for free but understood. I’m doing exactly what you think I’m doing for 2-3 hours and enjoying every minute lol. I just can’t imagine 30 minutes, but then again I can’t imagine rushing or checking my phone.

Interesting. I had to ask since I got a text from NY that asked for 15 min and 30 min rates. I just ignored it but I know a lot of the reviews here are for less than an hour so I had to ask what the main motivation is....
MorganOBM is offline   Quote
Old 03-19-2021, 04:57 AM   #7
CaptainAmerica60
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

I recently had a dinner date with a lady friend from turtle creek that I wished had qv. these days I only do multiple hour dates. The experience of a dinner date with benefits just suits my lifestyle better these days.
CaptainAmerica60 is offline   Quote
Old 03-19-2021, 05:31 AM   #8
HDGristle
The Man (He/Him/His)

Encounters: 9

Time. Usually a lack of it.

My prep time is my prep time. My drive time is my drive time. Often I will need to devote and hour and a half to two hours to those parts of the process, round trip. All the while building various levels of anticipation and frustration.

My motivation is to relax, enjoy, refresh and recharge my batteries.

So it comes down to time and then what I am craving. Who I am craving. If I want a new experience with someone I know can get that job done or as a test of your adaptability, innovation and ability to manage my experience. I'm counting on you to be prompt and have the EI and interpersonal savvy to deliver an experience that is concentrated, focused and still rewarding.

And that's knowing that the per minute rate for a 30 is typically higher than the per minute rate for an hour or longer appointments.

If I want 3 hours and have the time I may need 5. I'm going to need to do that on a weekend when I have more time, not the work week when I come with the baggage of a compressed schedule and/or the stress of my job and really just want to go home, eat dinner and get into my wind down routine so I can try to go to bed and not get much sleep.

If you can provide me with legitimate respite and escape from my life and my stresses, even in a half hour increment, then you'll find me appreciative.

And when I say it's about what I'm craving I mean it. Whether it be something vanilla or risqué, sneaky or that would blow the doors off the barn. Maybe even as simple as just showering together followed by cuddling until the timer goes off, just so I can unwind.

Comes down to time, then what I'm craving
HDGristle is offline   Quote
Old 03-19-2021, 05:44 AM   #9
sjomonty
Account Disabled

Encounters: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by MorganOBM View Post
I’m dying for an answer here lol. I offered them years ago for a very short time before I figured out they were only for those trying to push them to 40/45 minutes. These days it’s pretty rare an encounter only lasts an hour and most are 2-3, so when the rare person asks for a hh rate it makes me laugh a little. How do you dress and undress plus have any fun at all in 30 minutes? Do tell.
You're thinking of this from a single perspective, as a good provider. There are not many providers that are out there that are interesting or engaging enough to even want to have a drink with let alone spend multiple hours. The average provider just wants to get you in, get you off and get you out. Even some of the higher priced girls are that way. It takes a lot of time to find the right provider that is a fit for both where a whole evening appointment is worth it. Otherwise just a waste of cash.
sjomonty is offline   Quote
Old 03-19-2021, 06:08 AM   #10
deellesamson
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

I’ve never heard of trying to push 30 into 40/45 but if a provider offers 30 minute rates and I’m interested I usually go for that. It’s been summed up for you already but it’s both the lack of anymore time than that being required to complete my task and factors like available time or funds even. Being rushed out like another said is commonplace too and it doesn’t matter sometimes if you’re a qv or full hour to some providers.

It doesn’t take me but a second to strip down and ready up though so even if they were all great time fillers I might still shoot for 30 minutes because why not?
deellesamson is offline   Quote
Old 03-19-2021, 06:33 AM   #11
Charley3
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

I rarely ask just because I don’t want to come across as cheap but I understand it. I don’t want anyone near my junk for about an hour after I pop so it’s one and done for me. But even with that I like a lot of foreplay and visual stimulation so it may take 35-40 minutes so an hour is fine.
Charley3 is offline   Quote
Old 03-19-2021, 07:17 AM   #12
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

I started doing 1/2hrs 10years ago. I’m usually out the door in 20minutes. 2 pops in an hour is not a goal for me anymore. I don’t waste time. But I don’t rush either. I can get my rocks off in less than 30minutes. Mission accomplished.
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 03-19-2021, 09:46 AM   #13
klassygerl
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 351396
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I play mostly during the weekdays morning/afternoon. My regulars generally use their hour lunch breaks to see me. I am 10 min from downtown so hhr works well. I do randomly get hotels to see new people and have longer more intimate encounters. Such as birthdays and special occasions where I plan something unique for the client. Which usually involves a blindfold for some reason. 🤷♀️ I don’t mind hhr. Conversation etc usually isn’t good anyway when someone is in a rush and thinking of work etc.
klassygerl is offline   Quote
Old 03-19-2021, 09:48 AM   #14
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by klassygerl View Post
I play mostly during the weekdays morning/afternoon. My regulars generally use their hour lunch breaks to see me. I am 10 min from downtown so hhr works well. I do randomly get hotels to see new people and have longer more intimate encounters. Such as birthdays and special occasions where I plan something unique for the client. Which usually involves a blindfold for some reason. 🤷♀️ I don’t mind hhr. Conversation etc usually isn’t good anyway when someone is in a rush and thinking of work etc.
Exactly.
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 03-19-2021, 11:25 AM   #15
onawbtngr546
Premium Access

Encounters: 55

I've yet to meet someone who would realistically do a whole hour, or would not charge double the rate for mpop. Every non-massage place I've visited is pop and out the door
onawbtngr546 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women