Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Arkansas > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70680
biomed162390
Yssup Rider60218
gman4453217
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48392
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41268
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35671
Mojojo33117

Old 05-22-2016, 05:09 AM   #1
nwaarguy
Account Disabled

Encounters: 10
Default Your first hobby as a hobbyist

Mine was it started out as a back rub with the cover in plain site and some working on JR and then i went all in doggy style she was a dwarf but looked good. What your's if feel comfortable answering that.
nwaarguy is offline   Quote
Old 05-22-2016, 08:32 AM   #2
nevercanhavetoomuch
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Oh I will never forget mine. Ms Randii of ASPD fame and I guess some here on ECCIE. While I had been a partaker of the services offered by the many massage parlors that were availbable around the country until the HIV/AIDS eruption in the 80s she was my first from an on line forum. I think she went by wetnrandi on ASPD and that described her to a T. Just a down home country girl who would make you feel like you were the best lover in the world and who seemed to enjoy giving you MSOG. She was my fav and I'd see her today if she were still hobbying. I think of her and the times we had together often.. Hope she is doing well..
nevercanhavetoomuch is offline   Quote
Old 05-22-2016, 09:14 AM   #3
Guest100816
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

The darling pamelatoo...what a women..
Guest100816 is offline   Quote
Old 05-22-2016, 10:40 AM   #4
scottprestons
Valued Poster

Encounters: 45

I was 23 years old, visiting strip clubs every once in awhile. I had a girl come up to me and ask if I wanted a champagne room visit, first time i had heard of it and had no plan to ever actually do anything except look. Well she started rubbing my cock and said that basically for $120 price she would take me in the back and suck me off. I did not have the money, only had $30. I left there and saved and saved, went back and found a different girl at same club when i went back and got my first experience, cbj and cfs at the strip club.

Never stopped from there..

Very interesting topic, wonder how many are like me and accidentally fell into the hobby.
scottprestons is offline   Quote
Old 05-22-2016, 11:04 AM   #5
19bruce74
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 2

I called up some hottie from BP but skeleton lady showed up at the door. She came in and proceeded to tell me about her real world problems. After about 15 minutes of of that I asked when we were going to get down to business and her reply was "I provide a friendly ear".Needless to say I ran her ass and learned at that moment to STFOBP.
19bruce74 is offline   Quote
Old 05-22-2016, 11:34 AM   #6
bluffcityguy
Permanently retired

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by nevercanhavetoomuch View Post
Oh I will never forget mine. Ms Randii of ASPD fame and I guess some here on ECCIE. While I had been a partaker of the services offered by the many massage parlors that were availbable around the country until the HIV/AIDS eruption in the 80s she was my first from an on line forum. I think she went by wetnrandi on ASPD and that described her to a T. Just a down home country girl who would make you feel like you were the best lover in the world and who seemed to enjoy giving you MSOG. She was my fav and I'd see her today if she were still hobbying. I think of her and the times we had together often.. Hope she is doing well..
Nothing personal, but I hate you, you lucky bastard.

I mean, I feel bad enough that I never got the chance to meet Randi (she and I traded a number of PMs with that in mind, but the stars never aligned before she retired (I assume; from my POV she just disappeared from here), but to have her break you into the online hobby...

(ObFirstTime: back in college (about January 1976 or so, give or take a couple months either side) picking up a streetwalker on the Washington Avenue stroll in St. Louis. Totally different universe from here...)

Cheers,

bcg
bluffcityguy is offline   Quote
Old 05-22-2016, 12:34 PM   #7
shortblkguy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 27

1990 in Dallas Texas. Asian Massage parlor (Tokyo Lingerie), her name was Julie, 5'4", long black hair, late 20s ( my best guess), perky all natural boobies, trimmed below. Started as a massage, conversation and great sex after passing the "I'm not a cop routine". I was so nervous I couldn't pop initially but she stayed on task until I did. I saw her regularly for over a year. She introduced me to a few other ladies and my AMP preference began.
shortblkguy is offline   Quote
Old 05-22-2016, 04:56 PM   #8
nevercanhavetoomuch
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluffcityguy View Post
Nothing personal, but I hate you, you lucky bastard.

I mean, I feel bad enough that I never got the chance to meet Randi (she and I traded a number of PMs with that in mind, but the stars never aligned before she retired (I assume; from my POV she just disappeared from here), but to have her break you into the online hobby...

(ObFirstTime: back in college (about January 1976 or so, give or take a couple months either side) picking up a streetwalker on the Washington Avenue stroll in St. Louis. Totally different universe from here...)

Cheers,

bcg

Yes I was lucky to meet her.. the second time she showed up in a thin sundress and a pair of sandals and I soon discovered nothing else. She has retired. Her profile was here on ECCIE until a few months ago. I'd see her again in a heartbeat if she ever did another tour.. LOL..
nevercanhavetoomuch is offline   Quote
Old 05-22-2016, 05:31 PM   #9
Guest110920
Account Disabled

Encounters: 72

Let's see...I remember it as if it were...oh, about two weeks ago...

It was with one of our nice Eccie ladies, of course. You can see who in the first review I posted. Sweet lady, good session. No drama. A good experience all around. Of course I was sweating bullets as I walked to her door. The only bad thing is that as I came out, there was a guy across the street eyeballing me, and it felt like he knew exactly what was going on and I was really self conscious at that moment and glad to get in the car and drive away.
Guest110920 is offline   Quote
Old 05-22-2016, 07:50 PM   #10
Iso#1gfe
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

ripped off by the boyfriend walking into the room, my standing there butt naked with a raging hard on, she took the money and went to "freshen" up, lesson learned, however, every ad from that point on i saw i fucked with her about it, made an apt or 2 and never showed, so, guess i got some payback?
Iso#1gfe is offline   Quote
Old 05-22-2016, 08:52 PM   #11
inquisitivone
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

Dreams back before she was miss dreams. Saw her on CL or BP and knew I had to hit it. She was my first and with her as a reference I could see anyone I desired after that. Been back to her many times for very good reason!!!
inquisitivone is offline   Quote
Old 05-23-2016, 05:22 AM   #12
Guest110920
Account Disabled

Encounters: 72

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpankyJ View Post
The only bad thing is that as I came out, there was a guy across the street eyeballing me, and it felt like he knew exactly what was going on and I was really self conscious at that moment and glad to get in the car and drive away.
Looking back on it now, I think this was 100% newbie jitters. It was just some guy sitting in his yard. He didn't do anything suspicious, he was just present when I exited and due to newbie paranoia I think my imagination ran wild.
Guest110920 is offline   Quote
Old 05-23-2016, 10:53 PM   #13
notequiteatroll
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpankyJ View Post
Looking back on it now, I think this was 100% newbie jitters. It was just some guy sitting in his yard. He didn't do anything suspicious, he was just present when I exited and due to newbie paranoia I think my imagination ran wild.

if at a residence, he knew
notequiteatroll is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women