Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Arkansas > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70680
biomed162390
Yssup Rider60218
gman4453217
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48392
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41268
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35670
Mojojo33117

Old 05-18-2016, 08:01 PM   #1
Ginger Doll
BANNED

User ID: 17895
My ECCIE Reviews
Question Provider Etiquette?

Today I had a hobbyist request a date who gave a provider in Fort Smith as a reference. When I contacted her, she told me that she hadn't seen him. Luckily, I was able to get him screened through another provider. During our post-screening chat today, he told me that the provider who refused to vouch for him contacted him immediately after I requested her reference, offering him an appointment.

I look at this sort of thing as the equivalent of stealing. Am I wrong? Is it unreasonable to expect other providers to have some decency, etiquette and fairly honest business practices? It's pretty upsetting to me. I definitely won't be giving her any references in the future.

Guys, what's your take on this? Are you receptive to this sort of thing? Or is the dishonesty as offputting to you as it is to honest providers?
Ginger Doll is offline   Quote
Old 05-18-2016, 08:21 PM   #2
Guest110920
Account Disabled

Encounters: 72

Seems out of bounds to me. Not fair to the guy or to you, and bad for the hobby in general. I wouldn't see her again if I was him.
Guest110920 is offline   Quote
Old 05-18-2016, 08:30 PM   #3
Guest110920
Account Disabled

Thinking of it from the client's perspective, I would be pretty pissed if I was him. Presumably he earned his reference and she denied it. So not only did she steal your business, she was unfair to him as well. That's assuming he would have gotten a good reference had she given one.
Old 05-18-2016, 08:33 PM   #4
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Yes she crossed the line...it happens alot from what I hear.I had a gent refuse to give me his provider name cause he said she would get mad he was seeing another provider.......WTF?? ......we providers should not "own" any client friend".......every gent should be fair game!
DallasRain is offline   Quote
Old 05-18-2016, 08:43 PM   #5
Danielle Reid
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 180033
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

They are afraid of losing money. Maybe they should learn how to be a great provider instead of trying to horde clients
Danielle Reid is offline   Quote
Old 05-18-2016, 08:53 PM   #6
Guest110920
Account Disabled

I haven't been in the hobby long and admittedly don't really know what I'm talking about, but it seems to me that the reference system is the main thing minimizing risk to providers from LE and bad clients. I don't think it would take much of this sort of thing for the system to break down - and then everyone might as well be on BP.
Old 05-18-2016, 08:57 PM   #7
Ginger Doll
BANNED

User ID: 17895
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpankyJ View Post
I haven't been in the hobby long and admittedly don't really know what I'm talking about, but it seems to me that the reference system is the main thing minimizing risk to providers from LE and bad clients. I don't think it would take much of this sort of thing for the system to break down - and then everyone might as well be on BP.
For being here for a very short time, you are incredibly astute. And exactly right.

Providers who give and rely on references entrust one other with our safety... this sort of thing makes it incredibly difficult.
Ginger Doll is offline   Quote
Old 05-18-2016, 09:13 PM   #8
shortblkguy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 27

I hobby for variety and what I can't get from my civilian dates, unless a provider has a no reference policy then I would assume it would be common courtesy for the provide to honestly give a reference when requested. But this is the real world and $$ talks and rules are bent/broken for the love of $$. Glad the client informed you of the provider's behavior.

Yes, it would upset me if this was done to me and to a provider I was interested in seeing.
shortblkguy is offline   Quote
Old 05-18-2016, 09:36 PM   #9
Worldtravler
Valued Poster

Encounters: 42

I think the title of the tread should be Cock Blocking. So who's the provider? She might be in the hunt for a new client.
Worldtravler is offline   Quote
Old 05-18-2016, 09:46 PM   #10
MrGiz
BANNED

Have you never , ever been associated in any way, with such an experience , before now?
MrGiz is offline   Quote
Old 05-18-2016, 09:47 PM   #11
watchoutthegameisrigged
Valued Poster

Encounters: 58

I have a fairly steady rotation of ladies I see, with new ones worked in on an as needed (or more accurately, as wanted) basis. You pretty much have to bring new ones in as ladies come and go in this business all the time for all sorts of reasons. If I have made a choice to see a particular lady, I made that choice for a reason. I don't need anyone getting pissed that I'm seeing someone else this time and trying to steal her session. I have no patience for that crap. If someone I wanted to see was given that treatment by another provider I trusted for a reference, I would be royally pissed and would never see her again.
watchoutthegameisrigged is offline   Quote
Old 05-18-2016, 10:41 PM   #12
Iridemhard
Account Disabled

Encounters: 16

Shortblkguy, that profile pic is awesome!! Haha!!
Iridemhard is offline   Quote
Old 05-18-2016, 10:51 PM   #13
Mikali72
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 5

I am sure for every member there has been a situation like this in one form or another. I do agree with Ginger in that I think what the other provider did was like poaching. But the other member is also right saying that it is about the money a lot of times for some providers and there is no limit to some of the tactics they will use to convince a customer to keep coming back to them. It could vary from the incident that happened to Ginger to something like another provider telling her client wild tales of gossip about all the other providers she thinks her client might be interested in seeing. I have seen quite a bit of the latter and believe me when I discovered for myself how full of crap the woman spreading the gossip was I told that provider to never contact me again. And I doubt that provider would provide any kind of good reference for me no matter what.
In an ideal world yes a reference should not be so hard to obtain. But chasing that almighty dollar you never know what people might do.
Mikali72 is offline   Quote
Old 05-19-2016, 03:45 AM   #14
bluffcityguy
Permanently retired

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Worldtravler View Post
I think the title of the tread should be Cock Blocking.
"Pussy Blocking" would be more accurate, I think. (Or "Attempted Pussy Blocking", since Ginger indicated that she was able to verify via an alternate reference, so the appointment either happened or will shortly happen, after all.)

A "no references given" policy doesn't bother me; I strongly believe that a provider has every right to run her business any way she wants to, just as I have every right to decide not to see her if she runs it in a manner that gives me pause about deciding to meet her. But if she has such a policy, I want her to be upfront about that (I'd also appreciate an explanation why she has that policy, but that's a bonus, not required).

However, the immediate call to the hobbyist to set up an appointment? That's beyond the pale. Should I get back in the game and find out who she is, she'd make my "keep away" list for that.

Cheers,

bcg
bluffcityguy is offline   Quote
Old 05-19-2016, 05:48 AM   #15
Elvisisalive
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 53

From the client side that situation would only do one thing for me, not play with that provider again and play elsewhere! Within the hobby, I believe it's generally accepted that we men like to experience the beauty and pleasure of a variety of ladies. Doesn't mean we won't come back. For me, I have several more on my 2016 bucket list (ginger you're next honey Lol) but I promise there's not a lady I've seen this year that I won't go back for multiples many more times and some I already have.

Odds are if she is having to deny a reference, she will also be lowering her rates soon and eventually lower standards where her clients may not be of the nature that references are involved or she won't be a credible reference. Bad business practice on her part!

"Can't put a price on a good time"
Elvisisalive is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women