Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162415
Yssup Rider60254
gman4453221
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48404
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41315
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35721
Mojojo33117

Old 07-30-2011, 10:38 AM   #1
blaeese
Valued Poster

Encounters: 51
Default Syeira Pink - NCNS

Date: July 29
Provider: Syeira Pink
Phone: 469-952-0873
Email Address: syeirapink@yahoo.com
URL / Website: -
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: Marsh & Keller Springs
Appointment Type: Incall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: No
Activities: Her posting says alot
Session Length: -
Fee: -
Hair Length and Color: -
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: See her posting
The Rest of the Story: I emailed Syeira on Wednesday for a Friday afternoon meeting and she emailed back that this was OK and would provide me with her address and contact phone # before Friday. On Thursday, I emailed again to remind her that I needed the exact address and contact phone. Even though I had not received this info, I headed to the general area of Marsh and Keller Springs figuring that she will provide me the info. When I got near the intersection, I called and got an answering machine so I left a message of what info I needed. After waiting around, I finally decided to leave. I subsequently sent Syeira an email asking why she failed to show or contact me and still have not received a reply.
]Recommendation: No
blaeese is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2011, 10:40 AM   #2
bigdog0311
BANNED

Encounters: 147

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=265739
bigdog0311 is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2011, 10:41 AM   #3
texastee
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30

had the same experience about 3 weeks ago
i even talked to her that morning and then nothing
texastee is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2011, 10:49 AM   #4
Guest082216-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Remember, NCNS should be threads, not reviews. Moving CO-Ed so she can respond if desired
Guest082216-1 is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2011, 11:20 AM   #5
Guest021812-3
Account Disabled

Encounters: 6

IMO, this hardly qualifies as a NCNS. Why in the world would you drive out there if she didn't respond to your email the day before?

I get that she set an appointment, but without confirmation--- and especially if you attempted to confirm and were ignored--- you should have never made the trip.

Bad business? Yes. NCNS? Not IMO.
Guest021812-3 is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2011, 11:23 AM   #6
mtabsw
Edge Toy

Encounters: 62

Sorry for your bad experience. I only saw her once awhile back and it was stellar with no issues.

I know you still have your $ and she doesn't but it's still disrespectful to not at least text about whatever went wrong.
mtabsw is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2011, 11:25 AM   #7
hotlips_houlihan
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 2374
My ECCIE Reviews

I agree with TheBizz. If there was no confirmation of the appt then there was no appt, therefore no NCNS. Bad business to not at least send and email to say something came up, but no confirmed appt was made.
hotlips_houlihan is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2011, 11:39 AM   #8
Jules Jaguar
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 15434
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Do not ever go to an appt without the final confirmation hun
Jules Jaguar is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2011, 11:51 AM   #9
yaddayadda
Valued Poster

Encounters: 35

Syeira is a great woman IF YOU CAN CATCH HER. She left me hanging big time about six months ago and I did a NCNS review. Do not expect any kind of "make up" session or even a "Ooops sorry" from her. She just goes on to the next one.
I Emailed a day before, got a confirmed time, texted for specific directions an hour before and was asked to delay 30 min ....OK....then texted again 30 min later....No reply....Another 30 min goes by she texts and asks of we could delay another hour...and me being the best customer in the world says "Ok just let me know where to go....." No answer, No reply, nothing....not another text, call or email.

Sent her an email the next day and she responed like "Who Me?" just a total flake....I did enjoy her and BCD she is very good but boy she pissed me off big time.

She has her fans and I was one of them for a while. Oh well, I can get the same service for less with Sexydiamond.
yaddayadda is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2011, 11:55 AM   #10
Copierguy0
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBizz View Post
IMO, this hardly qualifies as a NCNS. Why in the world would you drive out there if she didn't respond to your email the day before?

I get that she set an appointment, but without confirmation--- and especially if you attempted to confirm and were ignored--- you should have never made the trip.
+1 (Maybe he was NOT approved)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotlips_houlihan View Post
I agree with TheBizz. If there was no confirmation of the appt then there was no appt, therefore no NCNS. Bad business to not at least send and email to say something came up, but no confirmed appt was made.
+1 (never go to an assumed appointment without APPROVAL)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar View Post
Do not ever go to an appt without the final confirmation hun
+1 (what was he thinking, free make-up session?)

Blaeese, SyeiraPink is a well known provider and since she never CONFIRMED/APPROVED your request, never gave you any info on location, never gave you any indictation that there is a meeting of the minds, THIS IS A BS NCNS. You should be ashamed of trying to tarnish a well known providers rep. when you took it upon YOURSELF to act.

CG
Copierguy0 is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2011, 12:00 PM   #11
Ashphuckems01
Valued Poster

Encounters: 59

Quote:
Originally Posted by Copierguy0 View Post
+1 (Maybe he was NOT approved)

+1 (never go to an assumed appointment without APPROVAL)

+1 (what was he thinking, free make-up session?)

Blaeese, SyeiraPink is a well known provider and since she never CONFIRMED/APPROVED your request, never gave you any info on location, never gave you any indictation that there is a meeting of the minds, THIS IS A BS NCNS. You should be ashamed of trying to tarnish a well known providers rep. when you took it upon YOURSELF to act.

CG

I think you're being a little too hard on the guy. Fact of the matter is that another poster stated that she did the same thing to him. Regardless, this was bad business on her part. Even if the appointment is the next day, she should have at least canceled the appointment. Plus if someone has a reputation for "no shows" I would not call this an attempt to sabotage her. Maybe she should just give her side of the story and if he is lying, then let her state it or at the very least give an excuse.
Ashphuckems01 is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2011, 12:18 PM   #12
daddy070
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 7

Yeah,this is a common occurrance with this girl!! Shes awesome but doesnt show up!! Totally unprofessional to run a business this way...If someone ncns her as often,would hate to see what would be written about the guy...sad but move on...I know from 1st hand experience with her...too many hot women in competition for that business that do show up!! Good luck and sorry for the hassle..Doesnt have to be that way!
daddy070 is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2011, 12:21 PM   #13
Copierguy0
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by yaddayadda View Post
"Ok just let me know where to go....." No answer, No reply, nothing....not another text, call or email.
IMHO, if the lady don't give you an address and phone number, there is NOT a meeting of the minds here. it could be she is still doing her screening, were not approved, or just needs more time to complete HER decision. So, why just take it upon yourself to act, and try to find her location?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tungi01 View Post
I think you're being a little too hard on the guy. Fact of the matter is that another poster stated that she did the same thing to him. Regardless, this was bad business on her part. Even if the appointment is the next day, she should have at least canceled the appointment. Plus if someone has a reputation for "no shows" I would not call this an attempt to sabotage her. Maybe she should just give her side of the story and if he is lying, then let her state it or at the very least give an excuse.
tungi, IMHO there was no appointment completed by either of the hobbyists. By yaddayadda's own omission, the confirmation was NOT there. Are we just creating Drama here?

CG
Copierguy0 is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2011, 12:28 PM   #14
yaddayadda
Valued Poster

Encounters: 35

Copierguy0,
I had seen her before. She knew me, no screening involved. I liked her too but do not make up excuses for her, she is just a flaky provider and she wasted about 3 hours of my time.....
I don't dog pile anyone unless they deserve it...just the truth.
yaddayadda is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2011, 12:32 PM   #15
Ashphuckems01
Valued Poster

Encounters: 59

Quote:
Originally Posted by Copierguy0 View Post
IMHO, if the lady don't give you an address and phone number, there is NOT a meeting of the minds here. it could be she is still doing her screening, were not approved, or just needs more time to complete HER decision. So, why just take it upon yourself to act, and try to find her location?

tungi, IMHO there was no appointment completed by either of the hobbyists. By yaddayadda's own omission, the confirmation was NOT there. Are we just creating Drama here?

CG
No drama but I think people should be warned. I also feel that gentlemen who ncns a provider should be reported on. Between screenings, and scheduling it can be difficult meet with someone. Often, lots of time and effort are put into scheduling. If I set something up w/someone I will make sure that I have nothing else scheduled. Many times other providers can lose out on your business. TIME and properly scheduling are EXTREMELY important IMHO and should not be taken lightly. In my opinion it is a commitment. If I set an appointment with someone and cannot make it, I will do everything in my power to give the provider notice. I feel that it is disrespectful if I do not. In this hobby respect for someone is of the utmost importance!!
Ashphuckems01 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women