Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70748
biomed162865
Yssup Rider60548
gman4453253
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48519
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42050
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36410
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 11-21-2021, 05:07 AM   #1
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default bambino's hero Lin Wood trying to steal Rittenhouse's money

This is what they do after they finish with you. Much like Trump.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 11-21-2021, 06:07 AM   #2
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

I responded to Jason Lemon of Newsweak with TRUTH.

I would be shocked to find that Kyle Rittenhouse Attorney Mark Richards made any disparaging comments about #FightBack or me. Tax attorney and #FightBack board member Lawson Pedigo was the only person at #FightBack who had any discussions with Kyle’s attorneys after John Pierce told #FightBack to cease its efforts to help Kyle and that the family wanted to replace me with John on future defamation matters. These demands were made by John Pierce right after #FightBack posted the $2M cash bail for Kyle’s release.

Of course, it is always possible that Mark Richard is being misinformed or misled by third parties or persons who have an agenda to falsely attack and smear #FightBack and/or me.

How do you spell FRAUD?
Two suggested spellings: J-O-H-N and D-A-V-I-D.

Time will tell ALL. Every lie will be revealed.

My response to Newsweak is below.

https://t.me/replytolinwood/6664
bambino is online now   Quote
Old 11-21-2021, 06:08 AM   #3
bambino
Valued Poster

Could my day be crazier???

I just learned that John Pierce filed an interpleader action in Texas against #FightBack and a entity known as Milo Fund, LLC d/b/a FreeKyleUSA.

The good news is that Pierce admits the TRUTH in his complaint that he has NO claim to the bail monies posted by #FightBack in the Kyle Rittenhouse matter.

The bad news (bad for others, not #FightBack) is that the Milo Fund may be trying to make a claim to a portion of the bail funds paid by #FightBack.

What??? Are you kidding me???

#FightBack posted the bail for Kyle at the end of November 2020.

Milo Fund, LLC was created by incorporation in Nevada in January of 2021.

I smell a rat or two. Do you?

How do you spell RAT?

Two suggested spellings are J-O-H-N and D-A-V-I-D.

A third spelling option is C-I-A.

When you have time, check out the Pierce case filed in Texas. Also, do a deep dive on Milo Fund, LLC and FreeKyleUSA.

Just sayin.’
Old 11-21-2021, 06:09 AM   #4
bambino
Valued Poster

Mike Lindell donated $50,000 to #FightBack Foundation which #FightBack used in part to fund the $2M cash bail for Kyle Rittenhouse to be free to go home with his mother in late November of 2020.

I love Mike Lindell. Mike and I love Jesus. He did help Kyle and so did I and #FightBack. Thank you, Mike Lindell!!!

I thought General Flynn knew about #FightBack’s efforts for Kyle since he was a guest at my South Carolina property in November of 2020 while he was working on some election stuff with Doug Logan, Jim Penrose, and Seth Keshel.

I extend grace to my friend,,General Flynn. Maybe he just forgot about the efforts of #FightBack to help Kyle Rittenhouse.
Old 11-21-2021, 06:10 AM   #5
bambino
Valued Poster

Since people’s memories fade (sometimes quickly, sometimes conveniently), below is the itemized list of monies raised by #FightBack for Kyle Rittenhouse and monies expended by #FightBack for Kyle. I posted this itemization a couple of months ago in case anyone forgot about it.

Do the math. Do the research. Connect the dots. Draw your own conclusions.

Lin ��❤️����
www.FightBack.law

https://t.me/replytolinwood/6672
Old 11-21-2021, 06:10 AM   #6
bambino
Valued Poster

In addition to the above expenditures for Kyle, #FightBack has to pay back a $150,000 promissory note to actor Rick Schroder who loaned #FightBack that amount of money to meet the final $150K needed to reach the $2M cash bail required to free Kyle at the end of November 2020. Rick did not donate the money to #FightBack for Kyle. It was a loan. #FightBack had to sign a written promissory note and Rick made me personally guarantee the #FightBack note. I did so to help Kyle and #FightBack.

#FightBack and I did what we had to do to get Kyle out of jail in Kenosha as quickly as possible due to public death threats being made against him to kill him while he was in jail.

What was I saying earlier about no good deed . . . ?

Lin ��❤️����
Old 11-21-2021, 06:12 AM   #7
bambino
Valued Poster

I have had a BUSY day shining light on darkness and speaking TRUTH to refute lies and Deep State propaganda attacks.

But I did take the time to send an email to Mark Richards. See the email below.

I pray for Mark and ALL of my enemies.

Lin ��❤️����

https://t.me/replytolinwood/6676

https://t.me/replytolinwood/6680
Old 11-21-2021, 06:18 AM   #8
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

https://thehill.com/regulation/court...s-2m-bail-back

Pro-Trump attorney Lin Wood, who previously served on Kyle Rittenhouse’s defense team, is requesting that a foundation get back the $2 million it raised to post bail for the 18-year-old charged with fatally shooting two Wisconsin protesters last year.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 11-21-2021, 06:19 AM   #9
bambino
Valued Poster

The Deep State Swamp is very, very, very deep. So deep, you will not want to hear and face the TRUTH about it. The TRUTH will be painful and difficult to accept.

But we must face the whole truth - the good, the bad, and the UGLY.

We must face it, embrace it and live it. As individuals and as a nation.

If We The People face the TRUTH, we can with God’s guidance, restore the soul of our nation.

Rest well. I pray for fewer false attacks tomorrow if I am blessed with another day.

Keep Fighting. I will never quit. You better not quit either!!!

I am counting on We The People.

Good night.

Lin ��❤️����
www.FightBack.law

https://t.me/replytolinwood/6683
Old 11-21-2021, 06:22 AM   #10
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default Keep digging bambino

https://www.newsweek.com/i-am-not-tr...-idiot-1651658

Wood, an attorney for Republican former President Donald Trump, has threatened to sue Kyle Rittenhouse's attorney, Mark Richards, for calling him an "idiot."

"You know, Lin Wood and I went head-to-head and, you know, he'll probably sue me for it, but he's an idiot who let (Rittenhouse) talk to The Washington Post while he was under charges for murder. I mean, come on," Richards said in a Friday CNN interview.

In the interview, Richards also accused Wood and fellow attorney John Pierce of "trying to whore this kid out for money, for their own causes," adding that the attorneys were "raising tons of money on him
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 11-21-2021, 06:28 AM   #11
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

What fool can not see that Lin Wood is a sleazy fuc who has used the 2020 election results and now Rittenhouse to raise money from DJT's shepple.

He is the Michael Avanettie of the right in regards to sleaze bag lawyers.

Of course, he is bambino's hero...maybe Salty's hero too.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 11-21-2021, 06:40 AM   #12
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Lin Wood sure pulled the wool over Bambino’s eyes. Arguably if the nut case lawyer hadn’t been telling people not to vote in the Georgia runoffs, Democrats wouldn’t control the Senate. The Democrats couldn’t pass whatever legislation they want.

The Democrats have Stacey Abrams. We have Lin Wood. Shit.
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old 11-21-2021, 06:44 AM   #13
bambino
Valued Poster

Record turnout in senate runoff

https://www.bloomberg.com/graphics/2...senate-runoff/

But it is Tiny that has been duped. It didn’t matter what the turnout was, the Dems cheated. All lies will be revealed.
Old 11-21-2021, 06:47 AM   #14
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
https://www.newsweek.com/i-am-not-tr...-idiot-1651658

Wood, an attorney for Republican former President Donald Trump, has threatened to sue Kyle Rittenhouse's attorney, Mark Richards, for calling him an "idiot."

"You know, Lin Wood and I went head-to-head and, you know, he'll probably sue me for it, but he's an idiot who let (Rittenhouse) talk to The Washington Post while he was under charges for murder. I mean, come on," Richards said in a Friday CNN interview.

In the interview, Richards also accused Wood and fellow attorney John Pierce of "trying to whore this kid out for money, for their own causes," adding that the attorneys were "raising tons of money on him
Sleazy piece of shit
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old 11-21-2021, 06:49 AM   #15
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
Record turnout in senate runoff

https://www.bloomberg.com/graphics/2...senate-runoff/

But it is Tiny that has been duped. It didn’t matter what the turnout was, the Dems cheated. All lies will be revealed.
Record turnout for Democrats
Tiny is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women