Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Encounters - AMP/Spa - Dallas
test
Encounters - AMP/Spa - Dallas Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70706
biomed162522
Yssup Rider60354
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48432
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41491
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35860
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 05-19-2023, 09:30 PM   #1
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288
Default Encounter: Sensual Bunny Had Me Hopped up at Michiko Spa

Date: 5-19-2023
Name: Bunny
Address and Phone: -
Address: Emerald Street
Phone: 972-729-0885
City: Koreatown
State: Texas
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
Activities: LFK, Breast Play, DATY, DATO, BBFS (MISH, Doggie), FUHA, BBBJTCNQNS
Hair Length and Color: Long, very black, silky (tied up in shower room)
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Korean
Physical Description: 5'2'', 120 pounds, warm sexy mouth, Natural B cups, nice smile, sweet countenance, shaved cute pussy
Recommendation: Yes
Old 05-20-2023, 05:10 AM   #2
Big b.o.b.1
Premium Access

Encounters: 53

Old 05-20-2023, 08:23 AM   #3
ntxguy
I vote OFF

Encounters: 24

Excellent review Chung and very entertaining as always.
Old 05-20-2023, 08:58 AM   #4
cubsoxbull
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84

Awesome Chung, thanks for the review.
Old 05-20-2023, 09:34 AM   #5
Let's Go!
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 46

Old 05-20-2023, 02:19 PM   #6
Chung Tran
BANNED

Thanks Guys. It's a cliche term, but I'm not seeking wordsmith status, LOL. Bunny is Geisha-like, she pays attention to your wants and needs. My review didn't mention that she fully dressed me at the end, it's been a few years since that happened. I forgot it was ever a thing.

By the way, I listed her at 120 pounds, but 110 is more accurate. Age and weight is hard to get right, especially since we don't ask.. Kind of boorish if we did, LOL
Old 05-20-2023, 02:25 PM   #7
veloztec
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 70

Nice review General Chung
Old 05-20-2023, 03:19 PM   #8
Speedjet
Valued Poster

Encounters: 52

Chung, glad to see you are back in the business with your awsome, honest detailed reviews. I always enjoy reading your reviews and hilarious articles you post.
Keep up the good work my man General Chung.
Old 05-20-2023, 04:20 PM   #9
nfhs04
Premium Access

Encounters: 22

Hey Chung, I saw Chanel yesterday based on your previous review, good stuff and you were spot. I'll write up my review after this weekend

Old 05-20-2023, 08:32 PM   #10
AsianP
Account Disabled

Encounters: 9

Look like a former Luxury/ShaSha’s little bitch is back on the promoter saddle with Michiko. When he was promoting Luxury (and Blue), he had over 20 handles on multiple tablets and phones. Wonder how many handles is he promoting with now? Oh, I forgot, he has been promoting agencies with here and there with other handles.
So, did your master ShaSha or Hae Jin purchased Michiko or did you get yourself a new master and became a little bitch to a new owner? ShaSha loved calling you her little puppy (개새끼.. ㅎㅎㅎ)….
Welcome back, the Queen of Promoters (with your own handle) and the King of killing other spas. Is your salary still $1K a month? or is it more with inflation?
Old 05-21-2023, 08:34 AM   #11
Chung Tran
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by AsianP View Post
Look like a former Luxury/ShaSha’s little bitch is back on the promoter saddle with Michiko. When he was promoting Luxury (and Blue), he had over 20 handles on multiple tablets and phones. Wonder how many handles is he promoting with now? Oh, I forgot, he has been promoting agencies with here and there with other handles.
So, did your master ShaSha or Hae Jin purchased Michiko or did you get yourself a new master and became a little bitch to a new owner? ShaSha loved calling you her little puppy (개새끼.. ㅎㅎㅎ)….
Welcome back, the Queen of Promoters (with your own handle) and the King of killing other spas. Is your salary still $1K a month? or is it more with inflation?
Thanks for the welcome Asian P, vadc, Chungjang, runon, PegasusTX, Georgecam, Big Cousin, GWASH, Samygupal, engoo, and all the others.

But please, I'm not the Queen, I'm still the KING of Promoters. My sex-reassignment surgery isn't finished until July.
Old 05-21-2023, 08:40 AM   #12
ntxguy
I vote OFF

Encounters: 24

Quote:
Ah.....I see you got your computer privileges back. Welcome!!!!
Old 05-21-2023, 09:38 AM   #13
Let's Go!
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 46

Asian P . . . . what difference does it make, as long as he reports the TRUTH?

Any review, if it is complimentary, is promoting that spa, and/or that woman. If I do

a positive truthful review, I am promoting that woman. Not JUST promoting that woman

but telling the truth, sharing information. If you are getting paid to do it, that can create

a gray area. But if the truth is being told, it shouldn't matter. I go to Greenlight a lot.

MamaSan always wants me to do a good review. I do honest reviews, and I have seen lots

of the same women at Luxury and Blue that Chung has seen. That man tells it like it is.

He turned me on to Leah, at Luxury, (she was a friend of Jessicas), he stated that she

could be a legend if she stayed long enough. I went to see her, and she was amazing.

She took my breath away. Another monger did a review of her, stating that she let him play with

her ass. She hadn't let me, so I asked her about that. She said UNTRUE! That it was a

made up claim. I guess I am digressing somewhat.

My whole entire point is, as long as the TRUTH is told, is shouldn't matter who is telling it.
Old 05-22-2023, 10:09 AM   #14
Chung Tran
BANNED

Quote:
Welcome back, the Queen of Promoters (with your own handle) and the King of killing other spas.
Give me names of spas I killed. From past delusionary posts, you mentioned Asian Stars and Good Time. Is that right? I killed them?

What others?
Old 05-22-2023, 08:56 PM   #15
Chung Tran
BANNED

Asian P is tired of his own bullshit. and why wouldn't he be? Same recycled lies from 4-5 years ago. No new material since.
Of course he has admitted several times, that he is all about trying to get reactions, for his entertainment. He can't even remember specific charges he made, it was never more than Horse shit to begin with. He's so God Damn lazy now, that every handle is one of my many, that I own and control, utilizing 20 tablets.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women