Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Encounters - AMP/Spa - Dallas
test
Encounters - AMP/Spa - Dallas Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70782
biomed163105
Yssup Rider60774
gman4453284
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48619
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42437
CryptKicker37209
The_Waco_Kid36888
Mokoa36493
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 02-11-2020, 11:57 AM   #1
Pikachuuu
Premium Access

Encounters: 2
Default Unfortunate

Just a quick PSA for any young college students.

I attempted to visit Blue over in Dallas and was led to a room by Mamasan, however when the girl came to my room to discuss things one of the things she asked other than if I would like a TS, was my age. I let her know honestly and she said they didn't see anyone under 21 sadly. She walked out of the room with the door slightly open so I could hear her talk to Mamasan in Korean (which I can understand, but she didn't know) and heard her say I was under 21 and told her to lead me out. This was a huge let down as I've been looking forward to this all week and walked out feeling bummed out :/ guess I'll stick with independent girls, but sadly I don't know any around DFW that are Korean.

Moral of the story, if you're a young college student with blue balls and money to spare, doesn't seem like the AMPs accept someone under 21 or at the very least not at Blue. She did say to come back when I was though.

P.S. thanks for having the "First time at an AMP" sticky, that helped a lot and made me much less nervous about walking up to the place.
Pikachuuu is offline   Quote
Old 02-11-2020, 01:17 PM   #2
bbob0305
BANNED

Encounters: 4

try bunny under independents korean
bbob0305 is offline   Quote
Old 02-11-2020, 01:22 PM   #3
Billogoods
Valued Poster

Encounters: 75

What? "...a young college student...with...money to spare..." These are incongruent statements.
Billogoods is offline   Quote
Old 02-11-2020, 02:04 PM   #4
Pikachuuu
Premium Access

If you work hard enough, it's possible Billogoods lol
Old 02-11-2020, 02:04 PM   #5
greensand
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billogoods View Post
What? "...a young college student...with...money to spare..." These are incongruent statements.
Hahaha, tax return?
greensand is offline   Quote
Old 02-11-2020, 03:05 PM   #6
LargeBreastFan
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 72

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pikachuuu View Post

I attempted to visit Blue over in Dallas and was led to a room by Mamasan, however when the girl came to my room to discuss things one of the things she asked other than if I would like a TS, was my age. I let her know honestly and she said they didn't see anyone under 21 sadly. She walked out of the room with the door slightly open so I could hear her talk to Mamasan in Korean (which I can understand, but she didn't know) and heard her say I was under 21 and told her to lead me out. This was a huge let down as I've been looking forward to this all week and walked out feeling bummed out :/ guess I'll stick with independent girls, but sadly I don't know any around DFW that are Korean.

Moral of the story, if you're a young college student with blue balls and money to spare, doesn't seem like the AMPs accept someone under 21 or at the very least not at Blue. She did say to come back when I was though.

P.S. thanks for having the "First time at an AMP" sticky, that helped a lot and made me much less nervous about walking up to the place.
I will let you have a few of my years, I have plenty to spare.
LargeBreastFan is offline   Quote
Old 02-11-2020, 04:59 PM   #7
Billogoods
Valued Poster

Encounters: 75

OP, why go to an AMP, when you're in college? All those horny coeds? Buy a pizza and a bottle of cheap wine, and their panties fall off...if their wearing any.
Billogoods is offline   Quote
Old 02-11-2020, 05:06 PM   #8
marvel21
Valued Poster

Encounters: 95

Don't tell them your age. Go to another AMP, try in about a week. Go to another AMP. Oh and GO TO ANOTHER AMP.
marvel21 is online now   Quote
Old 02-11-2020, 05:09 PM   #9
blackmaleindallas
Valued Poster

Encounters: 49

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pikachuuu View Post

These kids today....When I was 17 I went to my first strip club and my first AMP. I knew then to lie about my age. That's like when they ask if you've ever been there before the answer is always yes, and if they ask who did you see make something up. You young whippersnappers!!!
blackmaleindallas is offline   Quote
Old 02-11-2020, 05:19 PM   #10
Pikachuuu
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by marvel21 View Post
Don't tell them your age. Go to another AMP, try in about a week. Go to another AMP. Oh and GO TO ANOTHER AMP.
Let me write that down in my Cornell notes
Old 02-11-2020, 05:21 PM   #11
Pikachuuu
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackmaleindallas View Post
These kids today....When I was 17 I went to my first strip club and my first AMP. I knew then to lie about my age. That's like when they ask if you've ever been there before the answer is always yes, and if they ask who did you see make something up. You young whippersnappers!!!
You live and learn, right?
Old 02-11-2020, 05:22 PM   #12
playerplano
Premium Access

Encounters: 34

Yeah lol I’m torn between “ Lie about age and have you been here ? “ and don’t start now it will ruin you for regular girls !
playerplano is offline   Quote
Old 02-11-2020, 05:28 PM   #13
Slicedd
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billogoods View Post
OP, why go to an AMP, when you're in college? All those horny coeds? Buy a pizza and a bottle of cheap wine, and their panties fall off...if their wearing any.
Get on Tinder my guy. I'm way older than you but still bang college chicks (last month I fucked a girl in her dorm at SMU), I'm jealous of how easy it is for your generation these days.
Slicedd is offline   Quote
Old 02-11-2020, 05:31 PM   #14
MrMarriott
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by marvel21 View Post
....^^^this, because uhhh...they ain't checking ID's. Don't take a wallet or anything in except for a photo ID of the green guys.
MrMarriott is offline   Quote
Old 02-11-2020, 06:09 PM   #15
Let's Go!
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 46

Just confidently tell them you are 21. . .
Let's Go! is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women