Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
test
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 395
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70762
biomed163017
Yssup Rider60654
gman4453276
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48588
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42279
CryptKicker37201
The_Waco_Kid36734
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 03-29-2023, 11:04 PM   #1
berryberry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98
Default Another leftist insurrection

Trans terrorists scream and chant after storming Kentucky Capitol

Another leftist insurrection !!!

Why is it ok for theses Crazy Ass Leftists to storm state capitols with no arrests yet the Jan 6 protestors get prosecuted for "trespassing"

Why aren't these leftists detained with no trial for a year or two like those sightseers on Jan 6?

Watch

https://twitter.com/i/status/1641265555901493249
berryberry is offline   Quote
Old 03-29-2023, 11:06 PM   #2
tommy156
Premium Access

Encounters: 13

Lol
tommy156 is offline   Quote
Old 03-29-2023, 11:38 PM   #3
berryberry
Valued Poster

This was after the Trans terrorists stormed the Oklahoma Capital back in February

Watch

https://twitter.com/i/status/1622810446637170689
Old 03-30-2023, 01:29 AM   #4
Cody69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by berryberry View Post
Trans terrorists scream and chant after storming Kentucky Capitol

Another leftist insurrection !!!

Why is it ok for theses Crazy Ass Leftists to storm state capitols with no arrests yet the Jan 6 protestors get prosecuted for "trespassing"

Why aren't these leftists detained with no trial for a year or two like those sightseers on Jan 6?

Watch

https://twitter.com/i/status/1641265555901493249
I love how you blame everyone other than the people responsible for all these shootings. The Republicans are the ones with blood on there hands with all of these mass shootings. They are the ones who voted and allow assault rifles. There is no way the general public needs an assault rifle.

You spread "Hate and lies on a daily basis." I feel for you. Its not an leftist insurrection, its TV games with using automatic guns and a carry over that they are pretending they are saving the world. They don't have the guts to go to the military and fight for a purpose cause the enemy shoots back. So they go to schools and kill innocent children.

I thought congress just past a bill in recent years to protect these nuts jobs? Its not guns that kill its the nuts. So they passed a law that would prevent that. HOW DID THAT WORK OUT?
Cody69 is offline   Quote
Old 03-30-2023, 05:49 AM   #5
Jacuzzme
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43

And the sheep go baa. Do you even know what an “assault rifle” is?

Who’s responsible is media and activists. When you repeatedly tell an already mentally challenged group of people they’re under assault, regardless of it being provably untrue, a certain subset of those people will react proactively.
Jacuzzme is offline   Quote
Old 03-30-2023, 05:50 AM   #6
onawbtngr546
Premium Access

Encounters: 55

Hardly looks like J6. They are yelling, yea, but they are also inside which causes an echo.

I don't see anyone chanting to hang someone, or trying to break through locked doors. Looks like a peaceful protest to me, yup yup
onawbtngr546 is offline   Quote
Old 03-30-2023, 06:26 AM   #7
Cody69
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacuzzme View Post
And the sheep go baa. Do you even know what an “assault rifle” is?

Who’s responsible is media and activists. When you repeatedly tell an already mentally challenged group of people they’re under assault, regardless of it being provably untrue, a certain subset of those people will react proactively.
Yes I do know what an Assault Rifle is. DO YOU? I was in the military for six years. Did you go or just play with GI Joe's and tell everyone what our rights our?

There is no purpose for them in our society. Nice to have to target practice with if you have they kind of money but other than that it is a person killer and that is what they use them for everyday. Should be only available for Law Enforcement and Military. Period.

If people knew how to have them without killing innocent people with then we should have them. But they can't so get rid of them from the Public.
Old 03-30-2023, 06:45 AM   #8
onawbtngr546
Premium Access

Encounters: 55

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cody69 View Post
Yes I do know what an Assault Rifle is. DO YOU? I was in the military for six years. Did you go or just play with GI Joe's and tell everyone what our rights our?

There is no purpose for them in our society. Nice to have to target practice with if you have they kind of money but other than that it is a person killer and that is what they use them for everyday. Should be only available for Law Enforcement and Military. Period.

If people knew how to have them without killing innocent people with then we should have them. But they can't so get rid of them from the Public.

I never thought I'd see someone advocating on banning assault rifles on this forum.

But you're exactly right.
onawbtngr546 is offline   Quote
Old 03-30-2023, 07:16 AM   #9
Loretta77
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Let's all stop pretending to believe that anyone besides the deranged trans shooter is to blame.
Loretta77 is offline   Quote
Old 03-30-2023, 09:46 AM   #10
Jacuzzme
Valued Poster

Quote:
What’s your definition then? The Oxford dictionary defines it as the following: An assault rifle is a selective fire rifle that uses an intermediate cartridge and a detachable magazine..
A typical, readily available (unmodified) AR does not qualify.

I preferred Barbie dolls growing up.

Quote:
A “person killer”? LMAO! Of course it’s a “person killer”, that’s the whole point. The framers wanted an armed populace, and it wasn’t because they thought everyone should go out first day of buck season.

Although an actual “assault weapon” as defined by Oxford isn’t easily available to the public, and not at all in many states, a semi-auto AR is an ideal platform for many purposes, including what the 2nd amendment demands. Not to mention they’re a lot of fun to shoot, sorry if you can’t afford it.

Quote:
So what’s the ratio of people who own big scary “assault weapons” to those who do and have killed innocent people. 1,000,000:1 is probably a soft estimate, maybe you can enlighten us tho.

It’s all bullshit anyways, hardly anyone is killed by a rifle. The anti AR propaganda is exactly that, propaganda. Getting rid of them does absolutely nothing to stop gun crime. Why don’t you care about all the black people killing each other, with handguns, for sport every day of the year? How racist of you. All up in arms when the pasty-white little kid take a bullet, but gangs turning our cities into Tombstone, not so much.

BTW, that isn’t an AR. The pics out there aren’t high enough resolution to ID it (at least for me), but whatever it is uses pistol rounds, so it’s no more powerful than my Baretta.
Old 03-30-2023, 10:54 AM   #11
berryberry
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by onawbtngr546 View Post
Hardly looks like J6. They are yelling, yea, but they are also inside which causes an echo.

I don't see anyone chanting to hang someone, or trying to break through locked doors. Looks like a peaceful protest to me, yup yup
Oh - so in your world, when conservatives protest a stolen election its a J6 insurrection

But when far leftist radicals storm state capitals, its a peaceful protest

Did you go to the same school of thought as CNN?

Old 03-30-2023, 11:02 AM   #12
berryberry
Valued Poster

Quote:
I love how you blame everyone other than the people responsible for all these shootings. The Republicans are the ones with blood on there hands with all of these mass shootings. They are the ones who voted and allow assault rifles. There is no way the general public needs an assault rifle.
The topic is another leftist insurrection, this one by far left trans activists storming state capitols

It has nothing to do with anything you are posting
Old 03-30-2023, 11:11 AM   #13
Jacuzzme
Valued Poster

In CNN’s defense, a nice fire on a cool night is definitely peaceful. Throw in a couple Pinots and you gotta get her out of the chair with a spatula. I’m not sure if burning an AutoZone has the same effect tho.
Old 03-30-2023, 11:51 AM   #14
berryberry
Valued Poster

The face of insanity - some of the far left radicals who stormed the Kentucky capitol yesterday

Old 03-30-2023, 01:15 PM   #15
Cody69
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by berryberry View Post
The topic is another leftist insurrection, this one by far left trans activists storming state capitols

It has nothing to do with anything you are posting
It has everything of what I am posting. You are blaming some bull shit cause it was a transgender like that makes a difference. It all has to do with assault rifles. That is what did the killing.

You are still having bull shit dreams of the stolen election when even you fake news channel fox admits that was bull shit. All of your post are not on topic. All you do is stir shit everyday of some bull shit some far out news you read somewhere that no one ever heard of and when some one corrects you on it you try making a deal out of it. I won't agree with you if you are wrong and you are what you read wrong.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women