Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70705
biomed162498
Yssup Rider60319
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48427
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41462
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35820
Mojojo33117

Old 02-05-2014, 07:12 AM   #1
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54
Default New CBO numbers: Obamacare will cost the US 2.5 million jobs

but, according to the White House, that is a good thing. A couple of years ago the CBO said that 650,000 jobs would be lost directly because of Obamacare. That number has be adjusted to 2.3 million jobs lost. The White House response? They do not deny it at all but they are spinning it that people will be more free to do art, hobbies, spend time with their families, or start their own business (which will be next to impossible with all the EPA, IRS, and Obamacare regs).

The important take away is they do not deny the report. Everything else is crap (as it came from the White House).

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/art...re_116951.html

Jason Furman for the White House: workers will choose to work less rather than work at a part time job caused directly by Obamacare.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t3sYy9DmR4E
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 02-05-2014, 07:31 AM   #2
TheDaliLama
Valued Poster

Now I can hobby and have healthcare?
TheDaliLama is offline   Quote
Old 02-05-2014, 08:12 AM   #3
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post

The important take away is they do not deny the report. Everything else is crap (as it came from the White HouseL]
JD everything else came from the CBO report. The White House just pointed out the whole report not your cherry picked version. What you fail to understand is that it empowers workers. The CBO reports states that workers will choose to work less. Workers will be given a better choice.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 02-05-2014, 08:18 AM   #4
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

Default bravo, mon ami, you did the impossible

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
JD everything else came from the CBO report. The White House just pointed out the whole report not your cherry picked version. What you fail to understand is that it empowers workers. The CBO reports states that workers will choose to work less. Workers will be given a better choice.
I cant believe it WTF but I see it with my own eyes

you have topped all your other idiotic posts

this is the crème de la crème

the Pièce de résistance

gaining entrance straight away, with out any normal requisite filtering of time, to the hall of fame

of the most dumb posts in the history of man

I had to hurry to copy it and capture it for posterity, in great fear you would delete it or alter it before conservation could be had, to secure it for all time

it belongs to no one person, but to the ages now
nevergaveitathought is offline   Quote
Old 02-05-2014, 08:40 AM   #5
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Copy all you want. The truth is the truth. The truth can be either a good or bad thing depending on what values each individual holds. Not that you understand that simple fact. The reason we have different political parties is because we place different values on different things....This being one of those things.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 02-05-2014, 08:50 AM   #6
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

if we have reached the point of "welfaristic" idiocy and liberal spin whereby the loss of 2.5 million jobs is a selling point

and the news media lets it go and the American people buy it, all is lost

even the advancing of this notion by this foolish generation of destructive, power at all costs white house monkeys is fabulous (almost impossible to believe; incredible)

and for you to swallow it really shows not your values but the absence of values you have allowed to eat whole your mind in obedience to your obsequiousness

it is obvious these people knew the contents of the report prior to its release, most likely tried their best to quash it, failing that, brainstormed this idiocy, and trotted out an "expert" yesterday to stammer through a press conference to try to slather a tricksters sleight upon America

is there no truth to these people, no care for the best for America? is it all about protection and power and winning?

don't answer that, it was rhetorical, of course it is about winning
Old 02-05-2014, 09:02 AM   #7
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Your values suck imho. So fuck off and try and stick with facts not judgements. What i said was true. JD cherry picked the facts. The fact ipointed out was that folks now are not going to be staying at a job because of health insurance. I have discussed in other threads how The government subsidies to large Corp vs individuals was something you never cried about. Show shove that hypocrisy up your ass.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 02-05-2014, 09:30 AM   #8
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought View Post
I cant believe it WTF but I see it with my own eyes

you have topped all your other idiotic posts

this is the crème de la crème

the Pièce de résistance

gaining entrance straight away, with out any normal requisite filtering of time, to the hall of fame

of the most dumb posts in the history of man

I had to hurry to copy it and capture it for posterity, in great fear you would delete it or alter it before conservation could be had, to secure it for all time

it belongs to no one person, but to the ages now
+1

That was classic WPF, for sure!
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 02-05-2014, 09:31 AM   #9
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
Your values suck imho. So fuck off and try and stick with facts not judgements. What i said was true. JD cherry picked the facts. The fact ipointed out was that folks now are not going to be staying at a job because of health insurance. I have discussed in other threads how The government subsidies to large Corp vs individuals was something you never cried about. Show shove that hypocrisy up your ass.
I could pick that apart but its pointless...be gone
Old 02-05-2014, 09:36 AM   #10
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
I could pick that apart but its pointless...be gone
Go join COG debating another poster about how God values each of them! You sure the fuck ain't changing any opinions around here.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 02-05-2014, 09:44 AM   #11
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

WELL HELL WTF! Lets empower all the workers. Lay off everyone and let those stupid idiots do all the work while we enjoy our freedom. I think we can get to 90% unemployment if we put our minds to it. Fuck those Frenchmen, we'll show them how it's done. We can start with a federal law giving everyone August and December off.
Old 02-05-2014, 09:45 AM   #12
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

WPF, you have no clue about either thread, do you? It's funny as hell! The more you post, the stupider, er, I mean, the more stupid you sound. You are a moron's moron!

CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 02-05-2014, 09:47 AM   #13
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
if we have reached the point of "welfaristic" idiocy and liberal spin whereby the loss of 2.5 million jobs is a selling point

and the news media lets it go and the American people buy it, all is lost

even the advancing of this notion by this foolish generation of destructive, power at all costs white house monkeys is fabulous (almost impossible to believe; incredible)

and for you to swallow it really shows not your values but the absence of values you have allowed to eat whole your mind in obedience to your obsequiousness

it is obvious these people knew the contents of the report prior to its release, most likely tried their best to quash it, failing that, brainstormed this idiocy, and trotted out an "expert" yesterday to stammer through a press conference to try to slather a tricksters sleight upon America

is there no truth to these people, no care for the best for America? is it all about protection and power and winning?

don't answer that, it was rhetorical, of course it is about winning
All is lost, believe me. When other dictatorships like the one run by the short, fat guy in Korea make silly announcements, the world laughs, but when your own dictatorship says it, you better take it seriously. They have provided the most diabolical political cover for their programs for all time.
If employment numbers increase, it was because of their programs, and it overcame the planned unemployment, so it is even more magnificent than it seems.
If unemployment numbers increase, it was also because of their brilliant programs, they knew it would happen and told us in advance, but it is a good thing.
They cannot lose and if you dissent, I'm sure there is a gulag somewhere, or a psychiatric facility.
Jewish Lawyer is offline   Quote
Old 02-05-2014, 10:41 AM   #14
TheDaliLama
Valued Poster

So....now I can choose to live in a van down by the river and still have my health?
TheDaliLama is offline   Quote
Old 02-05-2014, 11:13 AM   #15
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

NO, you can chose to live in a van down by the river and you'll have healthcare INSURANCE. That does not translate to healthcare.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women