Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
George Spelvin 255
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70517
biomed161291
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453077
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47914
pyramider46370
bambino40543
CryptKicker37123
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 10-23-2012, 03:21 PM   #1
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20
Default Couple of Fact Checks from the Debate

During Monday evening’s final presidential debate between Mitt Romney and Barack Obama, the president said he and his administration didn’t offer the so-called budget “sequester” as a tool to cut the military budget, despite reports alleging he did.

“The sequester is not something that I proposed,” Obama said during the debate in Boca Raton, Fla. “It is something that Congress has proposed. It will not happen.”

That directly contradicts a 2012 book from investigative journalist Bob Woodward — the Washington Post editor who, with Carl Bernstein, took down President Richard Nixon over the 1970s-era Watergate scandal.

That was just one of the lies. Obama actually did request the sequestration.

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2012/10/22/fa...#ixzz2A9wFAnXV

Here's another:

The text of a 2008 op-ed on the auto-bailout by Republican nominee Mitt Romney debunks attacks by President Barack Obama, who accused Romney of changing his position during the third and final presidential debate on Monday night.

“If we had taken your advice, Gov. Romney, about our auto industry, we’d be buying cars from China instead of selling cars to China,” Obama said.

“But what we also have been able to do is position ourselves so we can start rebuilding America, and that’s what my plan does,” Obama said later. “Making sure that we’re bringing manufacturing back to our shores so that we’re creating jobs here, as we’ve done with the auto industry, not rewarding companies that are shipping jobs overseas.”

Actually, Romney told the truth. His op-ed supported government guarantees in a managed bankruptcy. Everyone knows that Obama only bailed out the unions. Romney's approach would have left the auto industry much stronger than it is now.

More here:

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2012/10/23/fa...#ixzz2A9wcAq38
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 03:52 PM   #2
CJ7
Valued Poster

http://content.usatoday.com/communit...quester-vote/1

http://tpmdc.talkingpointsmemo.com/2...-sequester.php
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 04:04 PM   #3
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9
Default More Odumbo lies

ROMNEY: Said that when he was Massachusetts governor, high-school students who graduated in the top quarter "got a four-year, tuition-free ride at any Massachusetts public institution of higher learning."

OBAMA: "That happened before you came into office."

ROMNEY: "That was actually mine, actually, Mr. President. You got that fact wrong."

THE FACTS: Romney was right. The John and Abigail Adams scholarship program began in 2004 when he was governor.

___

OBAMA: "What I would not have had done was left 10,000 troops in Iraq that would tie us down. And that certainly would not help us in the Middle East."

THE FACTS: Obama was suggesting that he had never favored keeping U.S. troops in Iraq beyond the December 2011 withdrawal deadline that the Bush administration had negotiated with the Iraqi government. Actually, the Obama administration tried for many months to win Iraqi agreement to keeping several thousand American troops there beyond 2011 to continue training and advising the Iraqi armed forces. The talks broke down over a disagreement on legal immunity for U.S. troops.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 05:22 PM   #4
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Encounters: 67

You believe him?
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 06:37 PM   #5
icuminpeace
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

Guys, they were both making up shit, that's why they're politicians. They're begging for your vote and once in, they screw you, until the next cycle, and then they blame their fuck ups on somebody else. American politics is like doing laundry. Same cycle, different day.
icuminpeace is offline   Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 09:35 PM   #6
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Encounters: 67

so I suppose only one guy is open to castigation...
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 10-24-2012, 01:15 AM   #7
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

When you assume everyone is lying then the real liars win. Obama was lying. Accept and don't fall for the democratic meme "hey, everyone does it, I just got caught"
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 10-24-2012, 05:36 AM   #8
icuminpeace
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

JD - Bullshit, I don't fall for anyone's lies. I'm glad I can control myself, otherwise I would have needed to buy 3 new TVs after the 3 debates (didn't bother with the circus display by the VP debate, both guys are clowns). It's very difficult to assume they're not lying when all their lies can be easily verified. Also, you're asking me to accept that Obama was lying, but you're not accepting that Mitt was lying. No wonder we're fucked. People vote based on who lies the best, (or who gets caught the least). No wonder we're fucked. Nov 6 will be like asking me if I want to die with lethal injection or by hanging, either way I'm going to die fairly quickly, but at least I get to choose how.

Now go kiss some Romney butt, he's waiting for you.
icuminpeace is offline   Quote
Old 10-24-2012, 06:48 AM   #9
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Usual bull shit Romney flip flopped on so many things going from the right to the center,and agreeing on most of Obies foreign policies.But the only lies came from Obie.The right has no morals and their heads are firmly imbedded in the sand...
i'va biggen is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women