Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
test
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 374
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 257
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70644
biomed162127
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453187
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48276
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41212
CryptKicker37162
Mokoa36490
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117
View Poll Results: Would you associate(if a friend with the consumer) or meet with(if you are a provider) a person that
No. End of discussion 23 67.65%
Maybe, If they sincerely regretted it and there was no force involved(sleeping woman) 1 2.94%
Probably, If I know the person accused and he/she is cool 6 17.65%
Hell yes, I'm a rapist myself! 4 11.76%
Voters: 34. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-08-2017, 09:38 PM   #1
gt27
Valued Poster

Default Poll: What do you think of condoning rape on the board?

It seems I have found a new best friend in Austin? Hurray for me. To celebrate my new friendship with Whispers, I thought we should have a poll about him and some of his besties on Eccie!
gt27 is offline   Quote
Old 04-08-2017, 09:45 PM   #2
gt27
Valued Poster

And the stupid poll limited my question. It should say would you associate with(if you are friends with the consumer) or meet with(if you are a provider) a person who has been accused of rape but charges were never filed!
gt27 is offline   Quote
Old 04-08-2017, 09:54 PM   #3
DocHolyday
Valued Poster

Encounters: 68

gt, if you have evidence that a member is a rapist, I would like to see it. If you don't, you need to stop with all this drama!! Now where is the evidence?
DocHolyday is offline   Quote
Old 04-08-2017, 10:06 PM   #4
Treetop78759
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

The mandle is just trolling.
Treetop78759 is offline   Quote
Old 04-08-2017, 10:15 PM   #5
gt27
Valued Poster

Doc. check out the thread where PID said he fingered a girl while she was asleep. I don't know if it was penetration, so it may be only sexual assault. I would hate for us to be cross. Doc, if I thought that you weren't my friend, I just don't think I could bare it.
gt27 is offline   Quote
Old 04-08-2017, 10:19 PM   #6
Kickrocks
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by gt27 View Post
Doc. check out the thread where PID said he fingered a girl while she was asleep. I don't know if it was penetration, so it may be only sexual assault. I would hate for us to be cross. Doc, if I thought that you weren't my friend, I just don't think I could bare it.

I swear he is fucking up one of my favorite movies.

This is a stupid poll. Who would condone that?. I know you feel bad for the provider like I do. But its in her hands now. She can and should press charges if it went down like she said it did. I hope she can overcome what she went through. But I don't think this is helping her.
Kickrocks is offline   Quote
Old 04-08-2017, 10:23 PM   #7
gt27
Valued Poster

Now see, I told you guys that this rape thing happens more down in Texas than other states, but you just didn't believe me. It seems, as to this point, 75% of texas men are rapist. Sorry guys, you are averaging much higher than Africa and, frankly, every other place in the universe.

From this point of view, you guys look kind of rapey. Yes, rapey. IF that offends you, then talk to SL, RR PID Whispers etc.
gt27 is offline   Quote
Old 04-08-2017, 10:25 PM   #8
gt27
Valued Poster

Yes sir, one of my favorites as well. But, did I really fuck it up, or did the guy here who wanted to be Doc fuck it all up because he called me a troll on a rape thread? Hmmm.
gt27 is offline   Quote
Old 04-08-2017, 10:27 PM   #9
gt27
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DocHolyday View Post
gt, if you have evidence that a member is a rapist, I would like to see it. If you don't, you need to stop with all this drama!! Now where is the evidence?
But Doc, I'm your huckleberry. I thought you knew that. . . Take a look at PID's respond to what happened that night.

BTW, if anyone wants to sue me for Libel/Slander, just let the district court know.

Muah!
gt27 is offline   Quote
Old 04-08-2017, 10:30 PM   #10
Kickrocks
Account Disabled

Quote:
Yes sir, one of my favorites as well. But, did I really fuck it up, or did the guy here who wanted to be Doc fuck it all up because he called me a troll on a rape thread? Hmmm.

The fake doc!
Kickrocks is offline   Quote
Old 04-08-2017, 10:33 PM   #11
gt27
Valued Poster

Well, with six votes in it stands like this, 3 people who disassociate from rape and 3 rapey people themselves.

In a dead heat, who would win? I don't know because Texas is a tough state to judge on its rape laws but not so tough to judge on its immigration laws.

Ouch. . .
gt27 is offline   Quote
Old 04-08-2017, 10:37 PM   #12
gt27
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DocHolyday View Post
BTW "Doc" the evidence starts when he fingered her while she was asleep. Let us make a deal, we will split the hotel fee's 50/50, but I get to finger your ass while you are asleep, cool? Thought so.

And for Whispers, you have just met the most stubborn individual in you life. I will hunt you down on this forum and make you wish you had never uttered this stupid crap. Same goes to RR and SL, but you guys were to little to make me spell your handle.
gt27 is offline   Quote
Old 04-08-2017, 10:57 PM   #13
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22

Quote:
And for Whispers, you have just met the most stubborn individual in you life. I will hunt you down on this forum and make you wish you had never uttered this stupid crap. Same goes to RR and SL, but you guys were to little to make me spell your handle.
Thanks for stating that... It will lead to your departure sooner rather than later.....

Business must really suck for you to have so much time here huh?...

I think there needs to be a serious discussion in regards to whether you deserve another shot at membership here when your most recent handle implodes and fakes another security concern.... It's long past time for you to be forced into retirement.....

Whoring has damaged you way too much girl....
Whispers is offline   Quote
Old 04-08-2017, 11:24 PM   #14
gt27
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whispers View Post
Thanks for stating that... It will lead to your departure sooner rather than later.....

Business must really suck for you to have so much time here huh?...

I think there needs to be a serious discussion in regards to whether you deserve another shot at membership here when your most recent handle implodes and fakes another security concern.... It's long past time for you to be forced into retirement.....

Whoring has damaged you way too much girl....
Mmm but I am a guy(unless we are in North Carolina, then that is a tricky subject). Anyways, you do not like hearing that your bros are rather rapey? Sure, they can ban me, but you are still left with yourself and that is not the most attractive of situations.

BTW, you inquired about my hobbying activity on another forum. Well, I hate to tell you, but I have to pass on you. It's not because of you, believe me, but I've moved on because of me. I know that stings, but you can tuff guy it out, right? I mean, a SO may only come to fruition a few times in your life, correct?

I am waiting on your next comment. . . XOXO GT-27
gt27 is offline   Quote
Old 04-09-2017, 07:25 AM   #15
DocHolyday
Valued Poster

Encounters: 68

Quote:
But Doc, I'm your huckleberry. I thought you knew that. . . Take a look at PID's respond to what happened that night.

BTW, if anyone wants to sue me for Libel/Slander, just let the district court know.

Muah!
You care to put a link to whatever you are talking about here^^^^???
DocHolyday is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women