Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
test
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 374
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 257
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70644
biomed162127
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453187
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48276
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41212
CryptKicker37162
Mokoa36490
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 04-07-2017, 12:12 AM   #1
texastoast
Premium Access

Encounters: 62
Default providers - why the no indian men for some of you?

just curious...
texastoast is offline   Quote
Old 04-07-2017, 12:49 AM   #2
rockerrick
Account Disabled

Encounters: 63

Curry breath, tiny dicks, rude, cheap, aggressive, barely able to understand...
need more?

Thank you, come again
rockerrick is offline   Quote
Old 04-07-2017, 07:47 AM   #3
lizshue81
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 353109
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by texastoast View Post
just curious...
I've tried to start discussions like this about racist "policies" in showcases and it hasn't gone so well lol. I guess folks don't like to think of themselves as part of the problem.

NBA, no Asians, no Indian, etc policies are similar to having a sign on your business door that says "no blacks allowed." I doubt folks would disagree that is racist... why is it not racist when providers do it?

I've been told it's not about racism it's about preference but if your preference is to avoid an entire ethnic group then obviously that preference is rooted in racism or a product of growing up in a racist system. And I don't think my personal preference needs to play much of a role in my work as a provider anyway. I prefer to fuck for money lol.

It is ignorant to judge an entire group of people based on a few members or stereotypes. If that made sense then most providers would be more likely to have NWA policies because most of our interactions are with white men and most negative experiences I've heard about have been with white clients.

But I'm not trying to tell folks how to do business. You want to exclude folks based on race then do it but don't be naive about the fact that it is racist- it is pretty much the definition of racism lol. Own your shit.
lizshue81 is offline   Quote
Old 04-07-2017, 07:47 AM   #4
lizshue81
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 353109
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockerrick View Post
Curry breath, tiny dicks, rude, cheap, aggressive, barely able to understand...
need more?

Thank you, come again
Yum I love curry!
lizshue81 is offline   Quote
Old 04-07-2017, 08:40 AM   #5
Samcro84
Premium Access

Encounters: 101

Not sure which above is most alarming!

RR we understand you are keyboard antagonist so we understand laugh and move on.

Liz I find it alarming and scary when people see personal preference as racism. So if I prefer white or Spanish ladies then I am racist? When the color is not the reason why I don't see black ladies.

Hell RR comments may be true so then that makes them racist for not seeing Indian's.

I call it preference not racism.

Sam
Samcro84 is offline   Quote
Old 04-07-2017, 08:50 AM   #6
Kickrocks
Account Disabled

+1
Without sounding racist, I would never have sex with a black woman. Not that I think there is something wrong with them, I'm just not attracted to them. Same for Asians. Now white and Hispanic is what I prefer. Does that make me racist?

I would hope not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samcro84 View Post
Not sure which above is most alarming!

RR we understand you are keyboard antagonist so we understand laugh and move on.

Liz I find it alarming and scary when people see personal preference as racism. So if I prefer white or Spanish ladies then I am racist? When the color is not the reason why I don't see black ladies.

Hell RR comments may be true so then that makes them racist for not seeing Indian's.

Sam
Kickrocks is offline   Quote
Old 04-07-2017, 08:56 AM   #7
notimportant
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 4

So as an Indian guy on the board I say this. Fuck you RR. Would be happy to put my foot up your ass if I ever meet you.

Liz,
Thanks for the defense and I think it has some truth but I think the reality is somewhere between your view and Sam. Preference sometimes really is that. I look at skin color the same as breasts size. Just a preference.

And some people have had bad experiences so I get that. But I'm sure providers have had bad customers that are white and I never see "will not see caucasians" in a provider profile.

Sam,
I agree you have a preferences and that's legit. I do too. But if a hot black provider offered you a free session would you turn it down? That's the difference btw preferences and prejudices.

I'm sure there are providers and clients both that are racist but it's tough to paint everyone with one brush.

I would love to see Claire bloom but she won't see me. Bummer but there are plenty of ladies I can have a great time with so I don't sweat it that much.

Let the trolling commence.
notimportant is offline   Quote
Old 04-07-2017, 08:58 AM   #8
rockerrick
Account Disabled

Encounters: 63

PM your address pussy (that is if your ass can back your mouth up) and your wish will come true!
rockerrick is offline   Quote
Old 04-07-2017, 08:59 AM   #9
Guest010218
Account Disabled

Encounters: 172

It is normal for all of us to have various preferences. For some unknown reason, I tend to gravitate toward short, petite dark-haired beauties, many who are of Hispanic descent, but not exclusively.

However, lately I have really been surprised by a very hot, tall blond-haired lady who I found delicious, a certain Asian lady who doesn't know what it means to "go easy" on an old buy, and by a certain red-haired lady who always sets me on fire. And, yep, there are a couple of chocolate ladies who have been absolutely marvelous.

Bottom line, each person (hobbyist & provider) brings unique beauty, looks, skills, attributes and personality to a session. Variety is the spice of life and I wouldn't have it any other way. Wouldn't it be boring if all we saw were duplicates of what our specific favorite might be. In that case, we might just miss the experience of a life time.

It's TGIF today, so Peace Out to All...
Guest010218 is offline   Quote
Old 04-07-2017, 09:07 AM   #10
Cap'n Crunch
Living in a Cereal World

Encounters: 117

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samcro84 View Post

Sam
When dating, I'm sure plenty of provider's 'prefer' not to date fat ugly old men. But they will see them for money. Some providers will see ANY white person, but reject entire races.

It is a complex subject, for sure. Most groups of people are most comfortable with those they are accustom to being around. Fighting these tendencies and trying to be fair and just, is often difficult.

There are underlying issues that go a bit deeper than "preference." Some issues we simply choose not to think about because we want to see ourselves as "good people."
Cap'n Crunch is offline   Quote
Old 04-07-2017, 09:08 AM   #11
Kickrocks
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by notimportant View Post
So as an Indian guy on the board I say this. Fuck you RR. Would be happy to put my foot up your ass if I ever meet you.

Liz,
Thanks for the defense and I think it has some truth but I think the reality is somewhere between your view and Sam. Preference sometimes really is that. I look at skin color the same as breasts size. Just a preference.

And some people have had bad experiences so I get that. But I'm sure providers have had bad customers that are white and I never see "will not see caucasians" in a provider profile.

Sam,
I agree you have a preferences and that's legit. I do too. But if a hot black provider offered you a free session would you turn it down? That's the difference btw preferences and prejudices.

I'm sure there are providers and clients both that are racist but it's tough to paint everyone with one brush.

I would love to see Claire bloom but she won't see me. Bummer but there are plenty of ladies I can have a great time with so I don't sweat it that much.

Let the trolling commence.

By that logic...
Would you have sex with a dude?
If not, your homophobic.
Old 04-07-2017, 09:12 AM   #12
Cap'n Crunch
Living in a Cereal World

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kickrocks View Post
By that logic...
If not, your homophobic.
And what if a female provider refuses a session with a woman? It's a complex issue. There is no easy answer.
Old 04-07-2017, 09:16 AM   #13
Cap'n Crunch
Living in a Cereal World

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kickrocks View Post
By that logic...
If not, your homophobic.
Male prostitutes generally understand they will have sex with other men. But it would be interesting is a male prostitute refused to have sex with a woman.
Old 04-07-2017, 09:22 AM   #14
Kickrocks
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cap'n Crunch View Post
And what if a female provider refuses a session with a woman? It's a complex issue. There is no easy answer.
I don't think its as complex as you think it is. Bottom line is sex is one of the most intimate interactions you can have with someone. If a person , guy or girl, isn't completely comfortable with a particular race or age or whatever, there should not be any pressure or guilt to do it.
Old 04-07-2017, 09:29 AM   #15
notimportant
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 4

Unlike you I'm an actual grown up.I gave up schoolyard fights decades ago. It's called maturity. But thanks for the offer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockerrick View Post
PM your address pussy (that is if your ass can back your mouth up) and your wish will come true!
notimportant is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women