Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > The Sandbox - Dallas
test
The Sandbox - Dallas The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70707
biomed162527
Yssup Rider60357
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48435
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41503
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35872
Mojojo33117

Old 09-14-2024, 10:08 AM   #1
flyingfuckface
Registered Member

Default Paris Adult Bookstore

There are so many street walkers in front of Paris adult theater and sometimes a cop in the parking lot. Based off what I know, I don't see how anyone could approach them. Dallas city ordinance defines manufacturing the purpose of pursuing prostitution in such a way that it's illegal to even talk to one, though I heard that law has been updated. Soliciting prostitution itself is a felony. Like it seems insane that they are all there so casually. Like what is the protocol here. I wouldn't ever sleep with one, but I'd like to pay one to watch a movie with me or possibly give me a hand with something else.
flyingfuckface is offline   Quote
Old 09-14-2024, 02:06 PM   #2
SeekingSurfer
Premium Access

Encounters: 9

Don’t ask one for a date in store. Or they will throw you out. Always ask outside the store, preferably when a cop isn’t loitering around. Usually it’s just the Paris security guard. Watch a movie with one of the ladies. INHO it’s not worth it. Everything covered and she’s usually already lubed from previous customer. May as well just rub one out yourself there.
SeekingSurfer is offline   Quote
Old 09-14-2024, 02:13 PM   #3
adav8s28
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyingfuckface View Post
There are so many street walkers in front of Paris adult theater and sometimes a cop in the parking lot. Based off what I know, I don't see how anyone could approach them. Dallas city ordinance defines manufacturing the purpose of pursuing prostitution in such a way that it's illegal to even talk to one, though I heard that law has been updated. Soliciting prostitution itself is a felony. Like it seems insane that they are all there so casually. Like what is the protocol here. I wouldn't ever sleep with one, but I'd like to pay one to watch a movie with me or possibly give me a hand with something else.
Welcome to ECCIE.NET. I hope everything works out for you. There are some talented independents in Dallas. You just have to do a little homework.
adav8s28 is offline   Quote
Old 09-14-2024, 07:40 PM   #4
Vanilla Gorilla
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

When I go I just were a hat and try to be discreet and blend in.
Vanilla Gorilla is offline   Quote
Old Yesterday, 06:18 PM   #5
flyingfuckface
Registered Member

So it's safe to ask the girls for a date right there in the parking lot? They just meet you inside and go to a room? I've driven by a few times and never seen anything go down where someone went in with one.
flyingfuckface is offline   Quote
Old Yesterday, 09:11 PM   #6
pmdelites
consulting for delites

Encounters: 122

fff, DONT base your foray into the street adult sex provider world on just a few posts.
it'd be like going into battle having played a few poorly made video games.

take your time and LEARN so you dont do something stupid that'll land you in a police car or worse.
but then again, it's your life and waldt.

stay safw!
pmdelites is offline   Quote
Old Yesterday, 09:23 PM   #7
CG2014
Premium Access

Encounters: 104

@ flyingfuckface

Maybe my 4 "Paris" reviews will help give you some pointers.

I also still have another Paris trip from 8/30-8/31 I haven't gotten around to writing a review of

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2943267

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2965305

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2972811

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2972816
CG2014 is offline   Quote
Old Yesterday, 11:07 PM   #8
pathfinder420
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Anyone on the property is probably just security; much different than a cop. Unless there's an incident going on, the cops i see in the area are usually driving around or parked in the lot of a closed business. There are other little side streets not too far away where the ladies walk. Some are okay with going to the store. I haven't really looked but good chance they kept a no cruising ordinance which means you can't pass the sign three times in like 30 mins. Generally speaking just don't be stupid when it comes to traffic and you should be fine.
pathfinder420 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women