Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 261
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70672
biomed162325
Yssup Rider60190
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48375
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41219
CryptKicker37176
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 01-12-2013, 05:55 PM   #1
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Default SCOTUS 4 or more. Long Live Birthers.

Dr. Taitz
Breaking news! Chief Justice of the Supreme Court John Roberts schedules a case by Attorney Taitz regarding Obama’s forged IDs to be heard in conference before the full Supreme Court

Posted on | January 9, 2013 | 433 Comments

Press release!
Law offices of Orly Taitz
Chief Justice of the Supreme Court of the United States John Roberts scheduled a case by attorney Orly Taitz dealing with Barack Hussein Obama’s use of forged IDs to be heard in conference before the full Supreme Court. The case titled Noonan, Judd, MacLeran, Taitz v Bowen provides a mountain of evidence of Barack Obama using a last name not legally his, forged Selective Service application, forged long form and short form birth certificate and a Connecticut Social Security number 042-68-4425 which was never assigned to him according to E-Verify and SSNVS. Additionally, this case provides evidence of around one and a half million invalid voter registrations in the state of California alone.
Please, keep in mind, Richard Nixon was reelected and sworn in, but later was forced to resign as a result of Watergate. over 30 high ranking officials of Nixon administration including Attorney General of the United States and White HouseCcounsel were indicted, convicted and went to prison. ObamaForgery gate is a hundred times bigger then Watergate. More corrupt high ranking officials, US Attorneys, AGs and judges were complicit, committed high treason by allowing a citizen of Indonesia and possibly still a citizen of Kenya Barack Hussein Obama, aka Barack (Barry) Soebarkah, aka Barack (Barry) Soetoro to usurp the U.S. Presidency by use of forged IDs and a stolen Social security number
SCOTUS printout is below. For more information on this and other cases please, go to
web site OrlyTaitzESQ.com. Attorney Taitz can be contacted at orly.taitz@gmail.com, fax-949-766-7603. In case of an emergency only she can be contacted by phone 949-683-5411

No. 12A606Title:Edward Noonan, et al., Applicantsv.Deborah Bowen, California Secretary of StateDocketedecember 13, 2012Lower Ct:Supreme Court of California Case Nos.S207078)~~~Date~~~~~~~~~ ~Proceedings and Orders~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Dec 11 2012Application (12A606) for a stay, submitted to Justice Kennedy.Dec 13 2012Application (12A606) denied by Justice Kennedy.Dec 26 2012Application (12A606) refiled and submitted to The Chief Justice.Jan 9 2013DISTRIBUTED for Conference of February 15, 2013.Jan 9 2013Application (12A606) referred to the Court.~~Name~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~Address~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~Phone~~~Attorneys for Petitioner:Orly Taitz29839 Santa Margarita Pkwy(949) 683-5411Rancho Santa Margarita, CA 92688Party name: Edward Noonan, et al.Attorneys for Respondent:Kamala HarrisAttorney General(916) 445-9555P. O. Box 944255Sacramento, CA 94244-2550Party name: Deborah Bowen, California Secretary of State
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 06:03 PM   #2
joe bloe
Valued Poster

I don't think Obama will ever be removed from office through the impeachment process, even though he should be. If Obama was removed from office or forced to resign, cities would burn. You'd have unprecedented rioting in every large city in the country.
joe bloe is offline   Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 06:16 PM   #3
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe bloe View Post
I don't think Obama will ever be removed from office through the impeachment process, even though he should be. If Obama was removed from office or forced to resign, cities would burn. You'd have unprecedented rioting in every large city in the country.
Oh well...
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 06:18 PM   #4
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Again, dildo, please let us know why he should be impeached.

You should be deported. No cities would burn if you were.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 06:19 PM   #5
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Quote:
I don't think Obama will ever be removed from office through the impeachment process, even though he should be. If Obama was removed from office or forced to resign, cities would burn. ...
Dayum, now we need to outlaw fire.
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 06:23 PM   #6
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Encounters: 33

Quote:
And what high crime or misdemeanor did he commit?

And "I don't like his policies" or "He is ruining this country" are neither high crimes nor misdemeanors. So, don't bother with those.
Guest032516 is offline   Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 06:28 PM   #7
timpage
Account Disabled

Complete horseshit. The birthers filed a writ in the SCOTUS. As can any Tom, Dick or Harry on anything they want that has made it's way through the legal system, including allegations that Obama was born on Mars. In fact, I'd bet that's probably a point of error in the birther's brief.

Dream on morons.
timpage is offline   Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 06:29 PM   #8
fishingtwo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 65

Hope the Truth is revealed.
fishingtwo is offline   Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 06:55 PM   #9
timpage
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishingtwo View Post
The truth has already been revealed. Repeatedly.

But, you idiots keep on keeping on. Good for you. Dems, and coherent Republicans, recognize that this kind of nonsensical crazy-sounding bullshit can only help Democrats hold on to the White House and the Senate, and might even make inroads into the House. American voters don't respond well to easily-recognized lunatics. So....You go.
Old 01-12-2013, 06:57 PM   #10
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

If it is shown that Obama was not qualified to hold office I don't think impeachment would be necessary because Obama would have never been legally the POTUS. It would be like a wife who is found to be a bigamist. Only the first marriage is valid and any other marriages are rendered null and void. The interesting part (and I have said this many times) would be trying to undo everything and make the citizens whole again. Kagen and Sotomayor's appointment to the Supreme Court would be undone.

For those of you who have two braincells to rub together look up Rail Odingo and Kenya and why your president is guilty of murders in another country.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 07:25 PM   #11
timpage
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
If it is shown that Obama was not qualified to hold office I don't think impeachment would be necessary because Obama would have never been legally the POTUS. It would be like a wife who is found to be a bigamist. Only the first marriage is valid and any other marriages are rendered null and void. The interesting part (and I have said this many times) would be trying to undo everything and make the citizens whole again. Kagen and Sotomayor's appointment to the Supreme Court would be undone.

For those of you who have two braincells to rub together look up Rail Odingo and Kenya and why your president is guilty of murders in another country.
Damn!!! I missed that even after rubbing my braincells together. Have indictments been issued? I'm sure the SCOTUS will direct a US district court to issue those indictments right after they accept Orly Taterhead's writ of cert on the birther bullshit.

Easter is coming. Is the big bunny bringing you idiots some decorated eggs too?
Old 01-12-2013, 07:30 PM   #12
fishingtwo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 65

There are a lot who only believe what is told to them.
fishingtwo is offline   Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 08:18 PM   #13
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Maybe they ought to form a circular firing squad...
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 08:20 PM   #14
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Like the birthers?
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 08:22 PM   #15
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Quote:
There are a lot who only believe what is told to them.
And then there are those who will never believe anything they don't like, regardless of the evidence.
Old-T is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women