Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 261
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70672
biomed162331
Yssup Rider60190
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48376
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41219
CryptKicker37176
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 10-29-2012, 12:32 PM   #1
ChoomCzar
Account Disabled

Default Obama's Going to Lose...but Not Because He's Black

Obama's Going to Lose...but Not Because He's Black

By The Drive-By Pundit

The left is already beginning to point fingers at those they believe are responsible for what is shaping up to be a decisive rout in the making for President Obama and the Democrats on Election Day.
The New York Times is among the first out of the blame gate, with an article by Matt Bai taking Bill Clinton to task. Clinton, according to Bai, has foolishly steered the Obama campaign to switch its more promising strategy of attacking Mitt Romney as a serial flip-flopper (in the vein of John Kerry) to one striving to paint him as a mean, evil conservative, à la Ebenezer Scrooge.
That strategy went kaput once Romney proved himself to be a decent, likeable guy in the first debate. C'est la vie.
Beating the Times to the punch, though, have been blacks who for years have insisted that any and all criticisms of Obama are based solely on nothing but the color of his skin -- the culmination of which occurred in the aftermath of his sorry-ass performance in the first debate against Romney, when the president's electoral fortune began its steady, inexorable decline.
To blacks, it had nothing to do with Obama's serial "ahs" and "ums" and dull, slow-witted responses to Romney. No, it was because the president had to play it safe for fear that if he didn't, he would be considered an "angry black man" to white, racist-inclined voters. This from Georgetown University Professor Michael Eric Dyson and most other blacks.
I'm declaring myself an "angry black man," but I'm not afraid to let everyone know why. I'm angry that four years after America elected its first "black" president, the unemployment rate remains the highest in the black community at 14.1 percent, according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics. And that's just the headline rate. The actual rate is much higher.
Chalk me up as a racist for pointing that out.
I'm angry that over the last four years, the medium net worth of black households has experienced the steepest decline of any demographic group in the U.S. -- a phenomenon that caused even the liberal-leaning Associate Press to label it as "The Disappearing Black Middle Class."
But just dismiss me as a racist.
I'm angry that gas prices have doubled and household bills are skyrocketing, which has struck hardest in the black community during every year of Obama's watch.
I accept that I'm a racist for noticing.
I'm angry that despite black parents' desperate efforts to rescue their children from rotten, crime-ridden public schools, Obama's first budget eliminated a school voucher program that provided tuition assistance to poor black youths in Washington, D.C. Thank the Lord that House Speaker John Boehner and his Republican allies -- "white racists" one and all -- to be sure, were on hand to force Obama to reverse course and reinstate the program.
If I pointed out that President Obama's children, Malia and Sasha, have probably never seen the insides of a public school, would that make me a racist? Probably, to hear black people tell it.
I'm angry that even in the face of the president's obvious failures, blacks continue to overwhelmingly defend and support a person who has clearly demonstrated that he couldn't give a damn about them and whose policies have done so much to spread despair and hopelessness in their community as well as in all other communities across the nation.
Do you think the Ku Klux Klan will accept a black member? Because I think I'm a racist.
But most of all, I'm angry that black people continue to use white racism as their automatic excuse for every setback and failure in life. Why is that, you ask? As with most things in life, if you want to get to the truth, all you need do is follow the money. If you're black and in the position to get in on the game early, crying racism at the drop of a hat can be quite lucrative.
Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton, Juan Williams, Dyson, and innumerable other black columnists, television pundits, celebrities, and self-described leaders discovered that a long time ago. If racism magically disappeared overnight, they would each have to find some other way to make a living. Racism is their bread and butter. That's why as long as there are poor blacks, there will always be no shortage of black elites blaming it on white racism and getting rich in the process. Good work if you can get it. Where do I put in my application?
The real tragedy of it all is that millions of poor blacks have fallen prey to the self-serving aims of Obama and the racial grievance industry in the black community and have rejected the time-proven qualities of persistence, hard work, and self-reliance that would more surely help them make their and the lives of their families much better.
But where's the percentage in that?
The Drive-By Pundit is the pen name of Perry Drake, author of two recently published e-books, The Book of Racist Democrat Quotes and "Democratic Nigger!": The Long, Racist, Bloody, Account of the Democrat Party's Hatred for Blacks. Both are available on Amazon.com.
ChoomCzar is offline   Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 12:38 PM   #2
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

He won his first term because he was (one-half) black; but he will likely lose his 2nd term because he is an anti-American ideologue who is too incompetent to manage our economy.
Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 12:41 PM   #3
TheDaliLama
Valued Poster

Yep..he'll lose because he's half white.
TheDaliLama is offline   Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 12:59 PM   #4
barnyardpimp
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

This article has some truths and some wrongs. I just wish people would realize that no man should dictate how you live your life. People act sometimes as if the President is your master. We have 3 Branches of Gov't not 1. It's ridiculous that people blame everything on the President as if he is the last one. I'm 31 and I'm not going around blaming Regan for what happened 30 years ago good or bad. This isn't North Korea or Cuba.This is America. If his policy is not working we will create new ones around it later. Geesshhh. Life is to damn short to worry about what the fuck the President is doing. I don't want to die knowing the last thing I wrote online was about a President.
barnyardpimp is offline   Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 02:57 PM   #5
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

It is hard to find anyone who voted for him.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 03:33 PM   #6
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

I'm pretty sure he stole the election, ekim.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 03:35 PM   #7
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

Again Assup gets history wrong...Obama didn't steal the 08 election....but he did lie to get elected - Big Time !
Whirlaway is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women