Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 261
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70672
biomed162331
Yssup Rider60190
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48376
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41219
CryptKicker37176
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 10-27-2012, 12:52 PM   #1
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9
Default "Our military is simply too small to do everything that is being asked of it."

At least one senator realizes it's a dangerous world and that we don't live in "Mr. Roger's Neighborhood" or on "Sesame Street". It's a real world where "Hope and Change" and "Touchy-Feely" doesn't cut the mustard.

Lieberman: 'No More Defense Cuts'
Friday, 26 Oct 2012 09:02 AM
By Greg McDonald

Senate Homeland Security and Government Affairs Committee Chairman Joe Lieberman says he won't accept any further cuts in the U.S. defense budget and is warning that the nation's military force is "too small" now to meet all the demands placed on it. . . .

Lieberman, who also serves on the Armed Services Committee, said the $487 billion Pentagon spending decrease imposed last year by the bipartisan Budget Control Act is already "delaying critical modernization programs and forcing our military to slash manpower and force structure."

Any additional cuts, he said, would pose a threat to national security.

"Contrary to claims that the 'tide of war is receding,' our national security threats are becoming more complex and no less demanding or urgent," Lieberman wrote.

"We have made significant progress in recent years against [al-Qaida's] leadership in Pakistan. But the group's Islamist extremist affiliates and allies have made inroads elsewhere—including Yemen, Syria and Mali, where al Qaeda's North African branch has established a haven in a vast swath of territory," Lieberman continued.

"In the Persian Gulf, Iran's pursuit of asymmetric capabilities (including missiles, mines and submarines) is compelling us to expand our naval and air presences there, not draw them down. Then there is the Asia-Pacific region, where China's double-digit growth in military spending and assertive behavior against neighbors (including U.S. treaty allies) is unsettling the regional balance of power."

http://www.newsmax.com/newswidget/de...n=widgetphase2
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 10-27-2012, 01:14 PM   #2
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

The two biggest problems with our military is the leadership at the top and lack of support from stupid representatives.

These men and women will go the ends of the earth for this country and their fellow soldiers but if the CIC can't even pick up a phone and give an order what do they do. If the order had been given hundreds of soldiers, sailors, and airmen would have volunteered to moved heaven and earth to get to Benghazi from all over the Med.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 10-27-2012, 02:28 PM   #3
Little Stevie
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

You're 100% Looney Tunes, Barleybrains. I'd spot you the entire 101st Airborne and you'd flop because of the time factor to get them in place before the ambassador was killed! You know-nothings are just whiners looking for another stupidly ignorant way to bash Obama.
Little Stevie is offline   Quote
Old 10-27-2012, 02:36 PM   #4
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

If you keep trying to put out all the fires you need a really big fire department.Or keep the fuck out of other peoples business..
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 10-27-2012, 06:04 PM   #5
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default He does not give a shit about this country, all he cares about is Israel.

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
"Our military is simply too small to do everything that is being asked of it."
I think Joe has confused the military with his little dick.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 10-27-2012, 07:00 PM   #6
BigLouie
Valued Poster

"by the bipartisan". This means BOTH parties agreed to it.
BigLouie is offline   Quote
Old 10-27-2012, 07:07 PM   #7
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigLouie View Post
"by the bipartisan". This means BOTH parties agreed to it.
Yea right....http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EjjjSjh_ydI
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 10-27-2012, 08:30 PM   #8
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Stevie, you are too stupid to breed or breath. One company of Marines would have put a stop to this, saved lives, and held the consulate. Do you know what a MEU or MARG is? Of course you don't or you won't be so stupid.

Why not post here??? I have been looking and I can't find one, single photo of Obama on a navy ship. One time Michelle launched a ship but I don't think our feckless leader has ever been on a ship.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 10-27-2012, 08:39 PM   #9
icuminpeace
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

Sure, let's keep spending money we don't have. It's OK to top our debt at $20T as long as it's for a good cause, right?
icuminpeace is offline   Quote
Old 10-27-2012, 10:59 PM   #10
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
The two biggest problems with our military is the leadership at the top and lack of support from stupid representatives.

These men and women will go the ends of the earth for this country and their fellow soldiers but if the CIC can't even pick up a phone and give an order what do they do. If the order had been given hundreds of soldiers, sailors, and airmen would have volunteered to moved heaven and earth to get to Benghazi from all over the Med.

are you clairvoyant? you seem to know shit no one else is privy to.Or is your hate for Obie so strong you just make shit up?
Old 10-27-2012, 11:12 PM   #11
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

I think a better question is "Mikey, is your worship of Obama so blind that you refuse to see the truth?"

Yeah. You're not an Obama liberal! LOL!

CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 07:44 AM   #12
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
I think a better question is "Mikey, is your worship of Obama so blind that you refuse to see the truth?"

Yeah. You're not an Obama liberal! LOL!

Sorry grandpa you struck out again it is hate sets me off.time to sip your soup and change your depends.
Old 10-28-2012, 07:57 AM   #13
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

No hate here, just facts or intelligent opinion. You ALWAYS support Obama, ergo, you are an Obamaton. If you paid attention, you'd know that I have praised President Obama on several occasions. You, however, solely support Obama, and reject anything and everything that reflects badly on him.

You are an Obama worshiper.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 08:24 AM   #14
TheDaliLama
Valued Poster

One low F18 fly by would have sent them all running.
TheDaliLama is offline   Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 08:33 AM   #15
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDaliLama View Post
One low F18 fly by would have sent them all running.
F18? The "sea of protestors" ain't worth it ...

LexusLover is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women