Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 276
George Spelvin 266
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70744
biomed162825
Yssup Rider60515
gman4453253
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48513
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41970
CryptKicker37191
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36350
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 04-26-2022, 04:05 PM   #1
TexasJoe
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28
Default PTs Thoughts

I had lunch at PTs again today. There are really some pretty ladies of all varieties there. I did notice one had hairy armpits. I don't think I have ever seen that at a strip club. Maybe it is a generational thing, but not my cup of tea. Also, I guess I have become more sensitive to germs since Covid crap, but I notice in the VIP you get to lick and kiss a lot of flesh. When you are done, the next guy gets to lick the same flesh you just licked. When I was 25, I never noticed or cared. Somehow at 54 it creeps me out a little. I'm not judging or complaining, just observing. Maybe I need more vodka before I go next time! One question, what is the likelihood of actually meeting a dancer outside the club, as in Sugardaddy-style or pay for play?
TexasJoe is offline   Quote
Old 04-26-2022, 05:36 PM   #2
DickyDoo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 117

Joe, your chance of becoming sugar daddy is good if you have the cash. Most all of these dancers are looking for a sugar daddy, but please understand most will be seeing other guys even if you are their sugar daddy and this will assure you that you are licking what other guys are licking.
DickyDoo is offline   Quote
Old 04-26-2022, 05:41 PM   #3
TexasJoe
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DickyDoo View Post
Joe, your chance of becoming sugar daddy is good if you have the cash. Most all of these dancers are looking for a sugar daddy, but please understand most will be seeing other guys even if you are their sugar daddy and this will assure you that you are licking what other guys are licking.
Oh I don't mind sharing, as long as there is some hygiene in between!
Old 04-27-2022, 06:43 AM   #4
urzatron
Premium Access

Encounters: 73

It's easy to be their SD if you have cash, alot cheaper if just go to a website with lower SD prices. lol

urzatron is offline   Quote
Old 04-27-2022, 07:08 AM   #5
Wile E Coyote
BANNED

Encounters: 90

Quote:
Originally Posted by DickyDoo View Post
Been saying that for years. In a SD situation, I am pretty sure the girls do not go from one to the other (assuming they have 2 or more at the same time), without refreshing themselves before or even see those different guys on the same day. Strippers give MANY guys dances at the club, so when you suck on her tits, kiss her, ect. then you get to taste what the last guy she was with had for dinner!
Wile E Coyote is offline   Quote
Old 04-28-2022, 11:26 AM   #6
IMAPACKIN
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wile E Coyote View Post
Been saying that for years. In a SD situation, I am pretty sure the girls do not go from one to the other (assuming they have 2 or more at the same time), without refreshing themselves before or even see those different guys on the same day. Strippers give MANY guys dances at the club, so when you suck on her tits, kiss her, ect. then you get to taste what the last guy she was with had for dinner!
The punch line: "no but the guy before you was" who remembers the joke?
IMAPACKIN is offline   Quote
Old 04-29-2022, 05:03 AM   #7
Guest122922
Account Disabled

User ID: 70931
My ECCIE Reviews

QUOTE=urzatron
It's easy to be their SD if you have cash, alot cheaper if just go to a website with lower SD prices. lol

True, but don't you pretty much get what you pay for ... as with any needed service?

QUOTE=Wile E Coyote
...so when you suck on her tits, kiss her, ect. then you get to taste what the last guy she was with had for dinner!

I know ... that's odd isn't it?
I've had inquiries from dudes ASKING I DO NOT clean up before the last guy .. they get off on that somehow.
Needless to say .... that is a big NO for me ....yuk in my book.

Some folks have fetishes .... doesn't make them a bad person or anything.

Oh ... and you might be "meeting" or "seeing" dancers in the RW and not even know their occupation.
Altho the skanks are pretty obvious .... but you talk about double licking ... you WILL get it with them.
Guest122922 is offline   Quote
Old 04-29-2022, 07:22 AM   #8
TexasJoe
Valued Poster

Ahhh, so some dancers "clean up" in between guys? I must be going to the wrong club!
Old 04-29-2022, 03:19 PM   #9
justanotherday
Valued Poster

Encounters: 42
Default true story

so i was seeing a girl a few years ago who was fairly famous for allowing bareback cip. i didn't care cause i needed it - can't perform with a condom.
anyway, saw her a bunch, maybe 20 times. got to be somewhat friends, she once made the comment she only douched once a week....

she was afraid it would "upset" the bacteria / hygiene inside her coochie.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasJoe View Post
Oh I don't mind sharing, as long as there is some hygiene in between!
justanotherday is offline   Quote
Old 04-29-2022, 07:25 PM   #10
BLM69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 59

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasJoe View Post
Ahhh, so some dancers "clean up" in between guys? I must be going to the wrong club!
That's more of a personal hygiene problem, can't compare nice young dancers to what's available here, not even in the same universe 😆
BLM69 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women