Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70708
biomed162527
Yssup Rider60367
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48437
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41514
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35879
Mojojo33117

Old 01-18-2013, 08:31 AM   #1
EXTXOILMAN
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31
Default Yep, O'Blunder Cares About Jobs...riiiigghht.

http://www.politico.com/blogs/under-the-radar/2013/01/obama-jobs-council-hits-year-without-official-meeting-154524.html
EXTXOILMAN is offline   Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 10:18 AM   #2
Ducbutter
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

He's a warrior!
Ducbutter is offline   Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 11:42 AM   #3
CJ7
Valued Poster

During the 2010 mid-terms the GOP campaigned fiercely on the platform of job creation and, as a result of such promises, the GOP gained the majority in the House of Representatives. As new Speaker of the House, John Boehner made the welcome claim that the primary goal of the Republican Party was to increase employment in the U.S.

His exact words were: "We're going to have a relentless focus on creating jobs."

Hes a fuckstick!
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 12:01 PM   #4
EXTXOILMAN
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ7 View Post
During the 2010 mid-terms the GOP campaigned fiercely on the platform of job creation and, as a result of such promises, the GOP gained the majority in the House of Representatives. As new Speaker of the House, John Boehner made the welcome claim that the primary goal of the Republican Party was to increase employment in the U.S.

His exact words were: "We're going to have a relentless focus on creating jobs."

Hes a fuckstick!
Not a fan of Boehner, he's a spineless RINO. But regardless, having a budget and getting the Federal fiscal house in order is a large part of economic recovery and creating jobs. The House has passed a budget every year of O'Blunders term. Not one of them has even been voted on by the Senate, run by Dirty Harry, possibly the only person in D.C. more economically illiterate than O'Blunder. The only budgets voted on in the Senate have been O'Blunders, all of which went down in bipartisan flames.
Old 01-18-2013, 12:19 PM   #5
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by EXTXOILMAN View Post
Not a fan of Boehner, he's a spineless RINO. But regardless, having a budget and getting the Federal fiscal house in order is a large part of economic recovery and creating jobs. The House has passed a budget every year of O'Blunders term. Not one of them has even been voted on by the Senate, run by Dirty Harry, possibly the only person in D.C. more economically illiterate than O'Blunder. The only budgets voted on in the Senate have been O'Blunders, all of which went down in bipartisan flames.

apparently, youre too stupid to understand why the senate refuses to vote on house budgets
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 12:26 PM   #6
EXTXOILMAN
Valued Poster

Quote:
apparently, youre too stupid to understand why the senate refuses to vote on house budgets
OK, you explain it to me. House budgets pass easily, Senate doesn't even have an up-or-down vote on it for show. Yet, O'Blunders proposals get ZERO votes from anyone in either chamber for three years running. Enlighten me, what am I missing??
Old 01-18-2013, 12:59 PM   #7
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
OK, you explain it to me. House budgets pass easily, Senate doesn't even have an up-or-down vote on it for show. Yet, O'Blunders proposals get ZERO votes from anyone in either chamber for three years running. Enlighten me, what am I missing??

uhhh, try the fact the house budget contained i.e. making the tax cuts permanent, and deep cuts in social programs, basically EVERYTHING that was on the republican agenda, and EVERYTHING the dem senate opposed..

if a senate budget was or had been handed to the house that contained EVERYTHING the dems wanted and NOTHING the republicans wanted, do you honestly believe the house would sign off on said budget and let the dems have their way?

I dont think so ..
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 01:26 PM   #8
EXTXOILMAN
Valued Poster

Lower taxes and cuts in government deficit spending...oh my!! The Senate doesn't initiate the budget, the House does. The Senate is supposed to take what the House passes, mark it up, negotiate, etc., then send it back. Not shove it under Dirty Harry's desk like it never happened. Damn, CBJ, you're really showing your ignorance. I almost feel bad for ya. This is Civics 101, you should really educate yourself.
Old 01-18-2013, 01:31 PM   #9
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Lower taxes and cuts in government deficit spending...oh my!! The Senate doesn't initiate the budget, the House does. The Senate is supposed to take what the House passes, mark it up, negotiate, etc., then send it back. Not shove it under Dirty Harry's desk like it never happened. Damn, CBJ, you're really showing your ignorance. I almost feel bad for ya. This is Civics 101, you should really educate yourself.

exactly ! up to the dirty harry point...

congress as a whole plays political football with a budget, and at the end of the day the house yammers how the senate refused to pass a budget knowing full well the republican base is stupid enough to lay it off in the dem senate .. welcome to stupid ET
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 01:42 PM   #10
EXTXOILMAN
Valued Poster

Damn, CBJ, you should just stop digging. You're in way over your head. How can a budget pass through both Houses, or not, if it's never put forward for a vote in one of those Houses??
Old 01-18-2013, 01:48 PM   #11
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Damn, CBJ, you should just stop digging. You're in way over your head. How can a budget pass through both Houses, or not, if it's never put forward for a vote in one of those Houses??

the Ryan budget is a perfect example ... you thing the dems would vote on that budget as is, amend it, or as a majority ignore it?

put the budget shoe on the other foot (dem majority house) (republican majority senate) and tell me the senate if wouldnt do the same damn thing ..
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 01:55 PM   #12
CJ7
Valued Poster

tyell ya what ET ... since youre the board budget expert, you explain to the board exactly why the 109th congress failed to pass a budget ... BTW, the republicans had a majority in BOTH houses

you have the floor sir
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 01:56 PM   #13
NiceGuy53
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

Quote:
the Ryan budget is a perfect example ... you thing the dems would vote on that budget as is, amend it, or as a majority ignore it?

put the budget shoe on the other foot (dem majority house) (republican majority senate) and tell me the senate if wouldnt do the same damn thing ..
We have had a dem majority house and a republican majority senate before and funny I don't recall this ever happening. Keep digging CBJ7.
NiceGuy53 is online now   Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 02:46 PM   #14
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiceGuy53 View Post
We have had a dem majority house and a republican majority senate before and funny I don't recall this ever happening. Keep digging CBJ7.
how about you laughing boy, in your infinite wisdom (snick) please tell everyone why a republican majority house and senate failed to pass a budget ..

It happened with the budgets for fiscal years 1999, 2003, 2005 and 2007. And remember that the budget for any given fiscal year is something dealt with during the prior calendar year. That means the fiscal year 2007 budget was dealt with in the Republican 109th Congress.

source: the Congressional Research Service (PDF).
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 03:12 PM   #15
Ducbutter
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:

Hes a fuckstick!

" The House has approved more than 15 bills that, if enacted, would immediately help to grow the economy without more failed stimulus spending."

http://www.gop.gov/policy-news/11/10...-bills-stalled
Ducbutter is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women