Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > The Sandbox - Dallas
test
The Sandbox - Dallas The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70707
biomed162527
Yssup Rider60356
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48435
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41503
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35872
Mojojo33117

Old 01-05-2015, 04:06 AM   #1
Wheretonow
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15
Default GO COWBOYS!

As a Cowboys season ticket holder since Texas Stadium days, I, like most Cowboys fans, have had an up-down, love-hate (mostly hate) relationship with the current owner of my beloved team.

But I must say that I don't think I've been prouder of the team than after their come-from-behind victory over the Lions yesterday at Jerry World.

This could be the year! 8-0 road record! Rodgers not hitting on all cylinders! Several other come-from-behind victories this year! My enthusiasm knows no bounds!

First postseason visit to Green Bay since the “Ice Bowl” on Dec. 31, 1967. Hoping for better success this time. GO COWBOYS!

Wheretonow is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2015, 08:15 AM   #2
Will Boner
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 5

-11 in Green Bay right now. Yikes!
Will Boner is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2015, 09:55 AM   #3
Wheretonow
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Will Boner View Post
-11 in Green Bay right now. Yikes!
Game time prediction: 9 degrees
Old 01-05-2015, 03:21 PM   #4
dallasfan
Valued Poster

Encounters: 89

Hope to be romo-ing after that game...

http://www.foxsports.com/southwest/s...romoing-010415
dallasfan is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2015, 03:27 PM   #5
Guest110416
Valued Poster

Encounters: 83

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wheretonow View Post
Game time prediction: 9 degrees
At least it will not be snowing or have snow on the ground!
Guest110416 is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2015, 04:34 PM   #6
doug_dfw
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

With you I have been firing Jerry for years. Have you noticed- th eonly time the Boys lost this season was when Jerry went down on the field. Jason must have put nakle chains to his seat. The Boys win. Now, the biggest factor against Green Bay is the open stadium and minus temp numbers. Warm gloves, cold leather, frozen ground all work to the Packer's advantage.
doug_dfw is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2015, 05:28 PM   #7
macbeth1000
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

The Lions were cheated with that reverse PI call. The cowboys nearly got beat down by the lions but the Packers shall be the true test
macbeth1000 is offline   Quote
Old 01-07-2015, 08:54 AM   #8
Guest050619-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 2

Lol....okay, now Prez Obama feels it's necessary to chirp in on this. This so-called controversial "penalty" has taken on a life unto itself with all the attention bloggers, ESPN and NFL Network have given it.......and now the Oval office feels the need to bark about it, too, for Gawd's sakes.

"The Call" came with 8 1/2 minutes left on the clock.....plenty of time for either team to make something happen. And last time I looked, the Lions were still in control, leading 20-17. So the reversal made it 4th and 1....Caldwell put the game in the hands of his defense and chose to flip the field and punt it. The punter shanked it (10 yards) and gave the Cowboys the short field they needed to jumpstart a comeback.

NOW.....now the league office comes out with a statement claiming Suh was held on the Dallas 4th and 6 play and the refs missed that one (Romo connected with Witten for 21 yards to keep the game winning drive alive on that play).

As if they don't have enough question marks concerning officiating, why stir the pot even further?

Quote:
Originally Posted by macbeth1000 View Post
The Lions were cheated with that reverse PI call. The cowboys nearly got beat down by the lions but the Packers shall be the true test
Guest050619-1 is offline   Quote
Old 01-07-2015, 12:09 PM   #9
Papa Noel
Ambassador

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by doug_dfw View Post
With you I have been firing Jerry for years. Have you noticed- th eonly time the Boys lost this season was when Jerry went down on the field. Jason must have put nakle chains to his seat. The Boys win. Now, the biggest factor against Green Bay is the open stadium and minus temp numbers. Warm gloves, cold leather, frozen ground all work to the Packer's advantage.
The Packers do not practice outdoors. The practice indoors at the Hudson Center. With the NCAA using Jerrys World this week, Cowboys will be practicing outdoors this week. Come Sunday, they might be better acclimated to the cold weather than the Packers.
Papa Noel is offline   Quote
Old 01-07-2015, 07:09 PM   #10
Wheretonow
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by doug_dfw View Post
"In 2007, the Packers installed an entirely new playing surface, including a completely new drainage and heating system, bringing the latest technology in field management to the famous stadium. Chief to the new system is DD GrassMaster, a natural-grass surface reinforced with man-made fibers. All existing levels of the field were removed and the new system began with a clay sub-grade level, compacted and graded (with a .6 percent slope), including drain tile, irrigation pipe and thermostat wiring for the heating system. The second level consists of 5½ inches of pea gravel. On top of the gravel layer is 30-plus miles of ¾-inch tubing for the heating system, which can maintain a root-zone temperature of 55-plus degrees to keep the ground from freezing during the season’s latter months. Level three consists of 12 inches of root-zone sand and Kentucky bluegrass turf. DD GrassMaster’s synthetic fibers are stitched into the surface, providing strength and stability to the field. Fibers extend approximately seven inches below the surface, are exposed approximately one inch above the surface, and are spaced every three-quarters of an inch. Approximately 20 million individual stitches make up the process. The slope equates to a crown of about 5½ inches on the new surface."
Old 01-07-2015, 07:34 PM   #11
EZ.
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

I'm a Saints fan and joked about how the Saints were going to kick ass again on the Cowboys. I was wrong so now I'm going to say that the Cowboys are not a Super Bowl team. I hope it is as good as my past prediction.
EZ. is offline   Quote
Old 01-07-2015, 08:28 PM   #12
Guest112916
Valued Poster

Encounters: 124

Guest112916 is offline   Quote
Old 01-07-2015, 10:23 PM   #13
Guest050619-1
Account Disabled

What's the point in making another weak prediction if you've already indicated the previous one was a joke?

Well, here's one for ya....and it isn't a joke either: by retaining the services of that blow hard Rob "I-just-wiped-out-an-entire-buffet-in-one-sitting" Ryan as the New Orleans DC, the Saints will once again have one of the worst defenses in the NFL next year.

Wow.......making broad brushed predictions is fun, ain't it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by EZ. View Post
I'm a Saints fan and joked about how the Saints were going to kick ass again on the Cowboys. I was wrong so now I'm going to say that the Cowboys are not a Super Bowl team.

I hope it is as good as my past prediction.[/B]
Old 01-08-2015, 07:47 AM   #14
EZ.
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chateau Becot View Post
What's the point in making another weak prediction if you've already indicated the previous one was a joke?

Well, here's one for ya....and it isn't a joke either: by retaining the services of that blow hard Rob "I-just-wiped-out-an-entire-buffet-in-one-sitting" Ryan as the New Orleans DC, the Saints will once again have one of the worst defenses in the NFL next year.

Wow.......making broad brushed predictions is fun, ain't it?
Obviously, I was wrong. It was just my way of saying that I wish them luck.
EZ. is offline   Quote
Old 01-08-2015, 08:45 AM   #15
Guest050619-1
Account Disabled

Geeez, EZ, I read that last line wrong, man.....my apologies! Guess I shouldn't be posting responses while massaging brain cells with Grey Goose.......

Quote:
Originally Posted by EZ. View Post
Obviously, I was wrong. It was just my way of saying that I wish them luck.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women