Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > West Texas > Coed Discussions - West Texas
Coed Discussions - West Texas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
George Spelvin 255
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70507
biomed161238
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453071
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47889
pyramider46370
bambino40510
CryptKicker37113
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 01-30-2018, 05:49 AM   #1
Majichands
Account Disabled

User ID: 12960
My ECCIE Reviews
Default The ever so hated Back Page

Now all would agree it's hated yet and still used on both sides of the field by most.
In a perfect world Eccie and p411 would drum up enough business for all but for me that's not the case I have to use TNA. and BP...and for the others that use BP you have noticed that every DARN day changes they are making for us to post.

Yesterday they no longer except fake Instagram pages.. last month they no longer excepted Google numbers as the number you put to put up ad..you can still use Google number on ad but for there records on your sign up page you need a real phone number.
The types of gift cards you can use to post and add changes daily so look at pay with card while your at the store the AMC..OR FANDAGO ARE THE EASIEST AND EACH CARD MUST BE $25 OR MORE don't get the pack of 3 $15 ones that won't work...THIS IS IMPORTANT LADIES DON'T JUST ADD THE CARD TO YOUR ACCOUNT FIRST...place your add then hit pay with gift card they will deduct you payment from that card then add the rest to your credit.....IF YOU ADD IT TO YOUR ACCOUNT FIRST YOU RISK IT ALL GOING TO YOUR BALANCE AND ADD WON'T GO UP!...

You can always mail postal money order to posting solutions in Dallas. Bit. coin. is associated to your social and so is a real credit card do that if you want too..NOT..

As much as we all BITCH about it most guys and gals still use, look, browse, linger etc. etc.
I figured I would help out those who still use it for advertising.
Majichands is offline   Quote
Old 01-30-2018, 07:38 AM   #2
john_deere
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31

well… posting fake instagram and facebook links is bullshit so they SHOULDN’T allow that.

🙄
john_deere is offline   Quote
Old 01-30-2018, 08:05 AM   #3
CaptainPlanet
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 9

I see it as a way for the real provider to better legitimize themselves from the more common BP riff raff. If you're going to set up a BP profile why not set up a legitimate burner email and facebook or instagram page and link it all together in order to advertise what BP no longer let's ya? It's a one & done set up and just re-link it as needed and it's a lot easier than a formal website like some people have.
CaptainPlanet is offline   Quote
Old 01-31-2018, 06:09 AM   #4
Majichands
Account Disabled

User ID: 12960
My ECCIE Reviews

Well alot of providers had google numbers set up to real phone which every contact in your phone will get a link to your bogus Facebook or instagram profile as people you may know etc etc...

Just neccessary to have a second phone that is in no way ever used for personal use
Majichands is offline   Quote
Old 01-31-2018, 07:31 AM   #5
john_deere
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31

facebook only links to your contacts if you allow it to.
john_deere is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2018, 03:54 PM   #6
The Motley Fool
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

I feel your pain. I have to use BP too, but with all the fake ads and all.. I haven't had no luck in quite a while... I'm about to say the hell with it.
The Motley Fool is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women