Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > South Texas > The Sandbox-South Texas
test
The Sandbox-South Texas The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70793
biomed163198
Yssup Rider60873
gman4453287
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48638
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42529
CryptKicker37215
The_Waco_Kid36942
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 05-05-2012, 01:47 AM   #1
Mcklipsch
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4
Default Mickey Le Pew is Borracho/Drunk & Cachondo/Horny

Well Mcklipsch aka Mickey Le Pew, Pepe Le Pew's Primo/Cousin is Borracho/Drunk & Cachondo/Horny. Have been drinking Tecate Mexican ceveza with lime & salt & am listening to music on the stereo-Texas Country-the Derailers, Stevie Ray Vaughan. Some old country music-the Mavericks Gold-Greatest Hits, Raul Malo the American/Cubano lead vocalist for the Mavericks is One Helluva Good Singer. Raul Malo's voice reminds me so much of the deceased Great Texas Musician/Vocalist Roy Orbison.

Some Tejano/Norteno Musica will be played next. Possibly Grupo Intocable, Grupo Duelo, Selena or Grupo Limite with Alicia Villarreal lead vocalist-Aha! If you are familiar with Grupo Limite's music & ever listened to Alicia Villarreal sing, you will comprende Aha, it is kind of a trademark ending that she sings after finishing a song. This Loco Gringo owns around 175 Tejano/Norteno Cds from various Grupos/Bands. The disbanded Grupo Limite & Alicia Villarreal is my Favorito Norteno Grupo. Alicia Villarreal sings with mucho pasion from her corazon y alma-sings with much passion from her heart & soul. Alicia Villarreal is now a solo act/singer. I am now playing some Grupo Limite-Sentimientos Cd.

Mcklipsch aka Mickey Le Pew is leaning heavily on Making a Run For The Border To Put in An Order Or Two of some Dulce Joven Mexicana Panocha Sabado Noche/Sweet Young Mexican Pussy Saturday Night. Sure would like to visit Danash Gentleman's Club/NLBT-Nuevo Laredo Boystown & see my New Amiga Ivy, the 22 year old Flaquita Bonita/Slender Pretty Spinner with the tight pelon/bald panocha. Ivy is extremely flexible, Ay Chihuahua, Ay Caramba!!! How long has it been since you had some Dulce Joven Mexicana Panocha/Sweet Young Mexican Pussy. Mickey Le Pew-3 weeks. Well pardner thats too long. Blatant ripoff of Wolf Brand Chili commercial & a borracho/drunk attempt at humor.

Mickey Le Pew loves Mexico-Nuevo Laredo/NLBT is Numero Uno-Number One & Reynosa/Reynosa BT coming in second. Since I was a young pup, I have driven the back FM Road through Petronilla & Driscoll to Alice, hit the Highway 281 bypass that turns left on Highway 44. Drive through San Diego, then Freer. Highway 44 turns into Highway 59 & takes you straight into Laredo, Texas. I ain't a young pup any longer & neither is my 2001 truck. I do believe my old GMC HD 3/4 ton extended cab(8 foot bed) 4 wheel drive gas guzzler has the route to Laredo, Texas memorized and could drive there on Auto Pilot.
Mcklipsch is offline   Quote
Old 05-07-2012, 01:21 PM   #2
Mcklipsch
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Had an Excellent Time in Nuevo Laredo/NLBT/La Zona at Danash Men's Club & experienced no problemas-nada/no problems-nothing. Mickey celebrated his New Gringo Version of Cinco de Mayo-Cinco de Panocha. The Captain & I are the only two dudes that I am aware of in the South Texas Group section that make visits to Mexico to partake of Mexicana Panocha. I have known the Captain for 8 years, he is a very cool, good dude.

The taxi driver at the taxi stand at the bridge was a new driver. He did not know how to get/drive to Boystown/La Zona, so I had to give him driving directions. I always like to sit in the front passenger seat of a taxi so I can talk/B.S. with the driver on the ride to NLBT/La Zona. My sister was telling me she would like to see the HBO TV Show Taxicab Confessions do a segment on taxi rides to & from Nuevo Laredo Boystown/La Zona. That it would most likely be funny.

I spent time with & partook of my new amiga-22 year old Ivy, the Hot Flaquita Bonita Spinner that I met three weeks ago at Danash. Ivy speaks excellent english & comprehends everything that is spoken to her in english. I asked Ivy where she learned to speak excellent english. Ivy told me that she had lived in Florida with her parents for a number of years when she was a kid growing up. Ivy is from Nuevo Laredo & has also lived in Monterrey.

I like Ivy, she is intelligent, has an outgoing friendly personality. We talk & B.S. before & after our session upstairs. Ivy is always sitting in my lap while we are talking/B.S'ing. Ivy likes to dance around in my lap-moves her culo/ass around on my crotch when the DJ plays music that she likes. Ivy is good at her job-flirting & stroking your ego. Ivy has a very pretty face & gorgeous smile, pretty long hair past her shoulders. And a Smokin' Hot Flaquita Bonita Athletic Spinner body-itty bitty mosquito bite titties, nice legs & a small tight athletic culo/ass & a tight pelon/bald panocha. Ivy is an excellent dancer while on stage, I like chicas that can dance-they turn me on. I have a hypothesis that I think is true, chicas that are good to excellent dancers are better in bed than chicas that are bad dancers & possess little to no rhythm.

One must never forget that NLBT/La Zona is a Fanatsia Mundo/Fantasy World-as long as you got the money, they got the honey for you to partake off. Back in the early 80's, my buddies & I nicknamed NLBT/La Zona-Six Flags Over Mexico-our Adult Playground.

I am an ass/leg man, I love a chica with an onion-an ass so fine that it will make a grown man cry. Ivy in my opinion has an onion, a small tight athletic ass. Small chi chis are ok with me. I prefer natural breasts over implants/man made titties. I have seen way too many bad boob jobs on chicas-unnatural looking & rock hard titties. I have a nickname for bad boob jobs, I call them Frakentitties ie Frakenstein titties. The majority of chicas that I have seen with bad boob jobs-Frakentitties are dancers.

Alot of chicas in Mexico Border Towns might speak some english but you will run into words & phrases that they will not understand/comprehend-no comprende. And you will run into other chicas that speak little to no english.
Mcklipsch is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women