Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 388
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 268
George Spelvin 255
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70541
biomed161494
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453111
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling48005
pyramider46370
bambino40660
CryptKicker37131
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 07-17-2010, 11:26 AM   #1
Lana Warren
Account Disabled

User ID: 2438
My ECCIE Reviews
Default These Young Girls Concern me! :)

Ok, grab the popcorn, the drinks, and the lawn chairs........this may be a good one! LOL!

I happen to be talking with a couple of the younger sweethearts the other evening and was totally amazed at some of the things they shared with me! Without naming names, what is the most shocking thing a lady has ever revealed to you about the hobby? Or ladies, do you have any shocking stories to share?

The most shocking thing that I have heard is how many of the young ladies have pimps! Now, that really concerns me!

BTW, let's make this thread informative and humorous! Any negative posters need to go post elsewhere!
Lana Warren is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2010, 11:32 AM   #2
Boltfan

Encounters: 29

Don't mess my my bizness woman!
Boltfan is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2010, 11:34 AM   #3
Lana Warren
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boltfan View Post
Don't mess my my bizness woman!
Don't mess with me or I'll just have to pimp you out! LOL! Love ya, baby cakes!
Old 07-17-2010, 12:04 PM   #4
T-Can
Account Disabled

Encounters: 39

"I used to be a man but don't my tits look nice!"

Actually, that was in the RW not a provider!
T-Can is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2010, 04:40 PM   #5
flexywun
Valued Poster

Encounters: 32

Lana, just curious since these ladies shared this with you. what do they think they really get out of having a pimp? did they share what their relationship with their pimp was like? we all have a stereotype of what we think it is. just curious how close to the stereotype it is. and for ladies on here, can't see why they think they need it.
flexywun is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2010, 05:10 PM   #6
DABOY
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

i hate pimp and don't want to deal with pimped girls.
DABOY is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2010, 05:18 PM   #7
Leah Ireland
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 2966

Yes, pimps are astonishing in this day and age! However, even in the rest of life, it totally astonishes me the amount of women who will have a guy around who doesn't pay their bills. That's pimping to me.

Funnily enough one of my friends who has been seeing a younger guy for 15yrs has finally begun to resent the fact he stays around on weekends, pays for nothing, because he has gotten fat and starts to show wrinkles...
Leah Ireland is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2010, 05:44 PM   #8
majicream
Fun loving & easy going

Encounters: 148

When you're 18 and moving to Dallas from a small town in the midwest, I understand why they fall victims to the smooth talkers who promise them all the things they crave.... attention, sense of blonging, fatherly love, security, feeling needed, protection and all these things missing from the life of a young girl growing up in a very small country town in a broken home (trailer) with an absusive family that is totally disfunctional. She just want to get the fuck out.

Those pimps are masters. I know they go as far as cruising BP and CL in small towns in Kansas, OK, MO, Iowa and hook up with these girls. They show them all the bling and what they could be making in big town USA, my beloved Dallas. I would love to know how and when they learned the art of spotting one these girls and cast their net of false promises.

It's sad. Once they are in, it's too late, there is no way out and either they are captives in this relationship or can't leave because they are afraid of being alone. There are so many dickheads out there that will attack a young provider and they know it. If dudes surfing BP in MO are bad, imagine how these guys are in Dallas. We have seen the alerts section. Even the seasoned ladies are being attacked these days. It's horrible. So, it's either the Greyhound bus back to small town USA or stay with Guido the killer pimp in the glitzy Dallas.
majicream is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2010, 08:11 PM   #9
Dharma
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 1673
My ECCIE Reviews

I am sometimes stunned at what clients reveal to me on the table. It's amazing what a sense of intimacy and a safe environment will do. Clients can be themselves.

I had a client who was in the military. His job was really violent. He was such a quiet and gentle man but occasionally I'd get a glimpse of that other side of him (never aimed at me though). He would come in for his massage with a packpack and when I came into the room after he'd gotten on the table, he was in a wig and very nice lingerie. That's how he liked to get his massages. I even bought him panties on occasion. He wasn't gay, not at all, I think it was his way of balancing his psyche. I'm still humbled that he trusted me with so great a secret.

The only secret I reveal to my clients is that I'm not as blue as my avatar leads you to believe.
Dharma is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2010, 08:57 PM   #10
lisa.lisa0302
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 1877
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Listening to clients horror stories with other gals get me. Mostly bp bait and switchers, and dudes hanging out in the closets at their place. One guy told me had his session interrupted for friends coming in the room. I could not believe it.

Its really sucks to see a guy who had a bad scary session, he takes a break to recover from it and you are the very next girl he sees.......talk about pressure.
lisa.lisa0302 is offline   Quote
Old 07-18-2010, 06:44 AM   #11
guest030912
Account Disabled

Encounters: 2

Just out of curiosity, and I'm not trying to flame anyone here, but doesn't this kind of violate the intimacy of a session when things are shared that the client or provider may not really want to go beyond BCD? I know I've shared all kinds of crap, and I hope the ones I've shared it with don't post here. Heard lots of stories too...but I'll be damned if I violate the confidence developed within the time we spent together.
guest030912 is offline   Quote
Old 07-18-2010, 07:06 AM   #12
Lana Warren
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by dallaspeckerwood View Post
Just out of curiosity, and I'm not trying to flame anyone here, but doesn't this kind of violate the intimacy of a session when things are shared that the client or provider may not really want to go beyond BCD? I know I've shared all kinds of crap, and I hope the ones I've shared it with don't post here. Heard lots of stories too...but I'll be damned if I violate the confidence developed within the time we spent together.
Oh sweetheart, you're absolutely right! Believe me, I've shared alot my own crap and I wouldn't expect it to be shared here either! I'm talking more about the humorous crap!
Old 07-18-2010, 09:36 AM   #13
TAHGorch
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 3

You probably need a pimp if you cannot count to 10 and/or you are having trouble deciding on a decent chartity.
TAHGorch is offline   Quote
Old 07-18-2010, 09:39 AM   #14
jfred
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by TAHGorch View Post
...or you are having trouble deciding on a decent chartity.
Or if you don't spell good.
jfred is offline   Quote
Old 07-18-2010, 12:03 PM   #15
Lana Warren
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfred View Post
Or if you don't spell good.
LMAO......leave it to jfred!