Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70707
biomed162527
Yssup Rider60355
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48435
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41498
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35871
Mojojo33117

Old 06-04-2015, 08:33 PM   #1
CruciaL713
Account Disabled

Encounters: 7
Default Using Hourly rate Hotels

Every provider I've seen so far has been a outcall to a hourly hotel I rent. Does anybody else do there business this way? I wanted to know if you guys think it's fine to keep going back to that hotel to rent hourly or should I lay low and try to find a plan B. I go there pretty often. Any advice is appreciated!
CruciaL713 is offline   Quote
Old 06-04-2015, 08:45 PM   #2
pink taco
BANNED

Encounters: 4

I imagine hourly rate motels know what the hour is for, and don't care.
pink taco is offline   Quote
Old 06-04-2015, 09:10 PM   #3
Mojo1972
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 1

Joined yesterday, has 2 backpage reviews within 24 hours asking about notell shit.

Pimpin' ain't easy.

I'm a fucktard with common sense, own it, embrace it.

So what's the 3rd tier down from fucktard, 'cause this guy owns it.
Mojo1972 is offline   Quote
Old 06-04-2015, 10:10 PM   #4
Samcro84
Premium Access

Encounters: 101

Seen my two Houston regulars at the Notels. In fact I met one girl she rented on a Tuesday in room 109 and then later in week I went to meet my other gal at same Notel. When I rented room they gave me the same 109. Funny shit.
Samcro84 is offline   Quote
Old 06-04-2015, 11:02 PM   #5
kinkyorca
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

Its there "hot sheet " room.
kinkyorca is offline   Quote
Old 06-05-2015, 06:50 AM   #6
Hairless_Nads
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

I always make the girl get the room. I aint givin my name up to Mr Patel..fuck that...
Hairless_Nads is offline   Quote
Old 06-05-2015, 08:28 AM   #7
Fancyinheels
Retired Irish Tart

User ID: 3552
Location: Secluded in the deep, dark, spooky woods at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I started in hotels/motels, went from hourly to nightly to weekly, and while I understand the necessity, I am SO happy to have my lovely little incall apartment. Much safer, more private, comfortable, clean to MY standards, always available, decorated to represent my personality, well-stocked with refreshments and "fun" stuff, and just a better experience overall. I also like having a place unlike ANY other incall in Houston. My personal garden courtyard is awesome. Been ensconced in my erotic enclave 4 years now.

I started looking at my expenses and realized I could maintain an apartment on what I spent on "temporary" accommodations. Just needed to save the cash for the initial (and substantial) outlay of first/last month's rent, deposits, activation of utilities, and furnishings. Definitely worth it. A lot of gentleman are (with good reason) very nervous meeting ladies at motels, and I'm glad that I can ease that concern.
Fancyinheels is offline   Quote
Old 06-05-2015, 08:51 AM   #8
Luvs2Purrr
RETIRED

User ID: 246134
My ECCIE Reviews

^^^^ Agree with Fancy!

I started out going from hotel to hotel. Went on Priceline to make sure I only got high quality at a lower rate. Traveled often but when I was at home in my apartment...I felt safer in my own environment. The atmosphere is much better and cozy. You can be yourself when your in a much better incall experience. I have always worked from my residence. And will keep doing so.
Luvs2Purrr is offline   Quote
Old 06-05-2015, 09:02 AM   #9
Fancyinheels
Retired Irish Tart

Location: Secluded in the deep, dark, spooky woods at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Alas, I have never worked from my residence, as I actually live at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge in the deep, dark, spooky BFE woods of Outer Mongolia. For some odd reason fellows don't like using Hansel & Gretel breadcrumbs, compasses, or satellite tracking to locate my place, being eyed by my ready-for-the-zombie-apocalypse-survivalist neighbors, fording flooding streams during the rainy season, or having wee werewolves gnawing their ankles during the full moon.

Picky, picky.

Old 06-05-2015, 09:23 AM   #10
oilfieldscum
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

There are tons of hourly notels in Houston. Get some variety in your life and try a different one or two.
oilfieldscum is offline   Quote
Old 06-05-2015, 12:05 PM   #11
tbone77494
Premium Access

Encounters: 103

Many ladies repeat at the same place for months. They often are buddy's with mr Patel. He knows what's going on and doesn't care. Just wave on the way in, don't trash the room, and leave on time and your good.
tbone77494 is offline   Quote
Old 06-05-2015, 03:03 PM   #12
Jemma Martin
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 48158
My ECCIE Reviews

I think it is perfectly fine due to the fact majority of the men have wives at home. For some of us, myself included, we have to drive to the Houston area to meet for the sessions. Most guys don't like paying for a regular hotels so therefore they tend to get the hourly motels. It does not bother me either way, but it varies on the person I guess.
Jemma Martin is offline   Quote
Old 06-05-2015, 04:09 PM   #13
cr76
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

I have a few hourly establishments I like to use, if the time calls for it. I had a session with one provider who showed me how to work the black lights. I usually pay a little extra and get the room for 2 hours, so my hour with a provider is not disturbed.most places could give 2 shots about what goes on in there. As long as ur not rowdy, and trash the place , your cool.
cr76 is offline   Quote
Old 06-05-2015, 06:45 PM   #14
AllisonofHouston
Account Disabled

User ID: 9938
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by cr76 View Post
.most places could give 2 shots about what goes on in there. As long as ur not rowdy, and trash the place , your cool.
Exactly ..the one I use I have been using for a couple of months and havent had any problems I get the room a little early and dont cause any problems but then again I dont have alot of people in and out and Im quiet and dont draw attention to myself ..I show up in plain street clothes meaning I dont wear the uniform and anyone who knows me knows I look like a teacher or someones mom lol ..if only they knew
AllisonofHouston is offline   Quote
Old 06-06-2015, 03:43 AM   #15
Fancyinheels
Retired Irish Tart

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbone77494 View Post
Many ladies repeat at the same place for months. They often are buddy's with mr Patel. He knows what's going on and doesn't care. Just wave on the way in, don't trash the room, and leave on time and your good.
Exactly. I used the same private motel, not a chain, for years. As I said, I'd often rent by the week. I'd bring things with me, like a portable bar, pillows, my own duvet, candles, a CD player and music, tablecloth and doilies, crystal drink glasses and candy dish and vase for flowers, additional towels and toiletries, sexy wardrobe plus Hobby "props," and sometimes the manager helped me carry all of the stuff in. I always tipped the maids so that my room was cleaned first daily and with more care, and they left me extra linens. Never had a problem, and when the little lodge started sprucing up with new carpeting, paint, mattresses, drapes, slim TVs, my room was top of the list.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women