Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Questions for the Staff - Dallas
test
Questions for the Staff - Dallas Ask questions of your local staff here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70705
biomed162522
Yssup Rider60337
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48428
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41470
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35846
Mojojo33117

Old 07-24-2013, 12:17 PM   #1
userb1
Account Frozen

Encounters: 11
Default After making a review when do you get access to premium / ROS ?

I left a few reviews last night but, under my username it doesn't say how many reviews I left like it does for other members also I thought after you leave reviews you're supposed to get access to premium and have access to ROS?

At the top of my reviews it does still say, "review pending moderation" or something. I am guessing that I must be in a queue, can imagine how many reviews mods have to go through if they all are approved manually. So, it seems like I just need to give it more time? Does anybody have an idea generally how much time it takes?

Thanks
userb1 is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2013, 12:39 PM   #2
Torito
Ambassador

Encounters: 23

Yes, give it some time. We have had a huge backlog lately of review processing and assignment. Most days I have done many and I am sure others are too.

One day is not a major delay when it is like this.

Torito
Torito is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2013, 12:48 PM   #3
userb1
Account Frozen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torito View Post
Yes, give it some time. We have had a huge backlog lately of review processing and assignment. Most days I have done many and I am sure others are too.

One day is not a major delay when it is like this.

Torito
Thanks for the quick reply! So I assume once everything is approved it's all automatic, when I go to see a review, ROS will automatically appear in the review, I don't have to do anything else myself?
Old 07-24-2013, 03:03 PM   #4
Guest071118
Account Disabled

Encounters: 5

That is if your review is accepted. It makes it easier for us and you if you fill out as much info the required spaces. If you don't then we have to wait for an answer from you or we have deny credit until the requirement is met. There is a time limit on how long we will wait for the info.
Guest071118 is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2013, 03:07 PM   #5
userb1
Account Frozen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Valdez View Post
That is if your review is accepted. It makes it easier for us and you if you fill out as much info the required spaces. If you don't then we have to wait for an answer from you or we have deny credit until the requirement is met. There is a time limit on how long we will wait for the info.
That's understandable. I used other reviews as guidelines so I assume I did everything properly. Only thing I didn't complete was the ROS because I don't have access to those reviews so I don't know what all is said and what-not and to be honest for security reasons (yes, I'm new here maybe I'll get used to it) I'd like to be able to keep the intimate details private. Though I guess if I have to reveal all the details (ROS) for the review to be approved then I'll have no choice. Anyway it's only fair I suppose if I want to read those reviews from other members, then I should also participate.
Old 07-24-2013, 03:26 PM   #6
Guest071118
Account Disabled

Encounters: 5

Your ROS is only visible to those with PA (premium access), so it is fairly private to begin with. If you wish to keep comments private after your review, then you can add the private tag in the menu above in the quick reply box.
Guest071118 is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2013, 03:28 PM   #7
Namssa
Administrator

Encounters: 39

what we look for

Date - July is not a date it is a month, we will take the week of such as "week of July 8th"
summer, winter, spring and fall are not dates they are seasons.
Contact info - there must be some way to contact her and if you link to her Eccie profile it helps speed up assigning the review to her profile correctly.
Rate- special is not a rate. I need to know how many nickels to put in the parking meter so I do not get towed.
Description - See showcase or hot, While Hot is descriptive, it will not cut it for approval by itself, we understand you do not take a measuring tape and scales but you should be able to provide some form of description.
ROS - make me want to see or or not. A simple "she is great, the best, don't wait go see her" does not cut it. You just spent time BCD with her and thought it was fantastic, or not, and hopefully you can paint a picture with words to descibe that time. Does not have to be detailed, but should be informative.

If you have done all this correctly, and we have not gotten to it after a few days, send us a link and we should be able to process it asap.
Namssa is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women