Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70705
biomed162522
Yssup Rider60331
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48427
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41466
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35846
Mojojo33117

Old 01-17-2023, 12:56 AM   #1
Pitroom
BANNED

Encounters: 17
Default Let's pop this pimple

I am not Shinepro. I've read his posts and my mother spent too much money on my education in order for me to degrade myself to speaking in ebonics. I honestly read a few posts then I was done. I think it's clown behavior for anyone to speak like that. For me to be mentioned with a person I consider a clown is borderline behavior I would prefer to not tolerate. I'm asking nicely to not compare me to someone who came across as a buffoon and an embarrassment to black folks. I'm extremely educated and I conduct myself with class and pay for every last session, albeit I try to be bro first. Please accept me for who I am. Please
Pitroom is offline   Quote
Old 01-17-2023, 01:02 AM   #2
Pitroom
BANNED

Whatever clown warehouse he went to he's gone. I'm a black, college educated, small business owner. It's not cute to speak in ebonics. So I'm politely asking, please no more references to a clown. I am Pitroom. Because of my love for their bbq. I'm extremely well educated, humble,kind, loving. All I want is to be a part of this community and share
Old 01-17-2023, 05:17 AM   #3
NordicJag
Premium Access

Encounters: 57

To paraphrase The Bard: The gentleman doth protest too much, methinks.
NordicJag is offline   Quote
Old 01-17-2023, 05:24 AM   #4
Michael8219
BANNED

Encounters: 20

To bbfs or not to bbfs? That is the question.
Michael8219 is offline   Quote
Old 01-17-2023, 06:26 AM   #5
Pitroom
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by NordicJag View Post
To paraphrase The Bard: The gentleman doth protest too much, methinks.
I would think that you would be the first one to come to my defense yet my Bestie is the first one to drive the dagger. E tu Brute
Old 01-17-2023, 08:21 AM   #6
NordicJag
Premium Access

It's good to see that The Bard is alive and well.
Old 01-17-2023, 09:28 AM   #7
Uomo
Premium Access

Encounters: 59

Spot on Jag. Whenever someone has to state that they are "extremely" educated (and they do it twice!) and classy it always seems like they are trying to convince themselves more than anyone else.

Also reminds me of the scene with Fredo in the Godfather II. "I'm smart! Not like everybody says... like dumb... I'm smart and I want respect!" We know how that turned out.
Uomo is offline   Quote
Old 01-17-2023, 09:30 AM   #8
Cendell M
It’s a vibe 💋

User ID: 355668
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitroom View Post
I am not Shinepro. I've read his posts and my mother spent too much money on my education in order for me to degrade myself to speaking in ebonics. I honestly read a few posts then I was done. I think it's clown behavior for anyone to speak like that. For me to be mentioned with a person I consider a clown is borderline behavior I would prefer to not tolerate. I'm asking nicely to not compare me to someone who came across as a buffoon and an embarrassment to black folks. I'm extremely educated and I conduct myself with class and pay for every last session, albeit I try to be bro first. Please accept me for who I am. Please
Toodlezzz
Cendell M is offline   Quote
Old 01-17-2023, 09:31 AM   #9
Cendell M
It’s a vibe 💋

User ID: 355668
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael8219 View Post
To bbfs or not to bbfs? That is the question.
Much safer to not, but to each his own Michael
Cendell M is offline   Quote
Old 01-17-2023, 09:36 AM   #10
Uomo
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cendell M View Post
Much safer to not, but to each his own Michael
But its really YMMV
Uomo is offline   Quote
Old 01-17-2023, 10:14 AM   #11
NordicJag
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uomo View Post
Spot on Jag. Whenever someone has to state that they are "extremely" educated (and they do it twice!) and classy it always seems like they are trying to convince themselves more than anyone else.

Also reminds me of the scene with Fredo in the Godfather II. "I'm smart! Not like everybody says... like dumb... I'm smart and I want respect!" We know how that turned out.
So are you saying that we should take Pit out on the lake in a boat?
Old 01-17-2023, 11:00 AM   #12
pxmcc
Valued Poster

Encounters: 55
Default lol@this thread..

well pitt never took sides against the family, so i say no boat rides or lakehouses are called for at least yet..

as to the OP, i concur. shine was good for an MBA at TSU, but i'd venture that pitt is only good for some B.S..

about that ebonix stuff, i dunno. you'd haveta ask shine what that was all about..

furthermore, on a good day, shine could be folyfao funny. pitt, as far as i can tell, lacks shine's sense of the droll. so there's that, again, in the OP's defense..

pitt, maybe you should spend more time in the "Encounters" section than in Coed, per your insistence on current, actionable hobby intel that some of the old folks on here seem to be unduly lacking in. Coed is kind of like the Roman coliseum, and you never know when it's your turn to be the "Christian" instead of a random member of the cheering, highly entertained but fully anonymous mob..
pxmcc is offline   Quote
Old 01-17-2023, 11:58 AM   #13
Uomo
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by NordicJag View Post
So are you saying that we should take Pit out on the lake in a boat?
No no no, he may be annoying AF but I would never wish harm on anyone. Plus he would end up poisoning the fish.
Uomo is offline   Quote
Old 01-17-2023, 12:24 PM   #14
Pitroom
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uomo View Post
No no no, he may be annoying AF but I would never wish harm on anyone. Plus he would end up poisoning the fish.
You Uno cards are treading on some territory now with your disrespectful rude ass that is extremely thin. I'm not a chick, I'm not taking you for a bunch of money this I have to put up with you. Either be respectful of me or simply stop replying to my posts. I never say anything to you but you are constantly up my ass so who is annoying and who is following who around. I'm asking you nicely, treat me with the respect I treat you or leave me alone. I don't need you Sir. I got what I need to last me 3 lifetimes. I give great Intel respectfully. Learn from me clown!
Old 01-17-2023, 12:24 PM   #15
Pitroom
BANNED

This not this

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women