Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
test
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70782
biomed163123
Yssup Rider60779
gman4453284
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48620
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42449
CryptKicker37209
The_Waco_Kid36898
Mokoa36493
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 11-03-2022, 11:28 PM   #1
berryberry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98
Default Brain Damaged Fetterman needs two massive screens in front of him to conduct an interview

Showing once again Racist Fetterman is a brain damaged mindless idiot who can't function as a burger flipper at McDonalds, let alone as a US Senator.

Watch:

https://twitter.com/i/status/1588306572542812160
berryberry is offline   Quote
Old 11-04-2022, 10:37 AM   #2
berryberry
Valued Poster

Following the debate between Fetterman and Oz, Joe Rogan said of the former that he was "clearly compromised to the point where while he's communicating, he's not just stumbling, he's kind of lost in thought and can't form a coherent sentence."

"Why did they think they could put him out there on a huge stage like that?" Rogan asked, adding, "This is not against the guy. I don't know anything about this guy. I really don't. I just know he's the Democratic candidate. But what you're seeing is a guy that has a problem with his brain. That guy should be rehabilitating. He shouldn't be forced into a high-stress job in a public display... It's humiliating."
Old 11-04-2022, 11:42 PM   #3
berryberry
Valued Poster

Racist Fetterman is obviously brain damaged, and he’s not getting any better

What should be really concerning for our “democracy,” are the number of libtards who will vote for him anyway

Old 11-06-2022, 07:20 AM   #4
HDGristle
The Man (He/Him/His)

Encounters: 9

I'm no doctor, but I know a good bit about disabilities and reasonable accommodations. Screens aren't an issue, and are a reasonable accomodation. And this is a job that involves substantial amounts of staff where the Senator doesn't do nearly the amount of work most people think they do. So it's about communication and ultimately what his positions are. Not Joe Rogan's or Joe Rogan's thoughts on the matter.

Stephen Hawking could have been a Senator. So it's not about verbal communication, either. And John's no Stephen Hawking, I'll admit. But Chizzy's thoughts on whether Fetterman's current issues prevent him from doing the job are among the most germane and cogent I've seen. The way he laid out his thoughts show nuance and detail without relying on pandering and fear and were respectful of his human dignity.

I may write-in Chizzy for Senator as a result, even if we have strong disagreements on some policy. I feel I can trust him to do what's right more often than not.
HDGristle is offline   Quote
Old 11-06-2022, 08:42 AM   #5
paintedbynumbers
Premium Access

Encounters: 52

I think the most telling issue with Fetterman is the fact that the majority in Braddock don't want to vote for him. If you cannot get the small town that you run to back you how do you expect the state to? I know people who were on the fence prior to the debate. They saw Oz as nothing more than a TV personality wanting to continue his 5 mins of fame. After the debate they have all switched to the Oz side. I would be absolutely shocked to see Oz lose.
paintedbynumbers is online now   Quote
Old 11-06-2022, 08:56 AM   #6
berryberry
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by paintedbynumbers View Post
I think the most telling issue with Fetterman is the fact that the majority in Braddock don't want to vote for him. If you cannot get the small town that you run to back you how do you expect the state to? I know people who were on the fence prior to the debate. They saw Oz as nothing more than a TV personality wanting to continue his 5 mins of fame. After the debate they have all switched to the Oz side. I would be absolutely shocked to see Oz lose.
Indeed. Fetterman is a fraud. He always has been and the people of Braddock know that. The town became worse under his leadership, businesses left, crime went up. He didn't show up to most of the council meetings. His hole shtick about how he cares and fixed Braddock is an utter lie. People in Braddock tell you that. Believe them
Old 12-13-2022, 07:06 AM   #7
mart987a
Premium Access

Encounters: 56

What's great about this is that you can look on this map and see Braddock broke to Fetterman 90% plus. So much for the "they don't want to vote for him" narrative.
mart987a is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women