Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > The Sandbox - Austin
test
The Sandbox - Austin The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70705
biomed162522
Yssup Rider60331
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48428
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41470
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35846
Mojojo33117

Old 09-30-2017, 12:37 PM   #1
SweetBabyBeth
GFE Gentlemen Pleaser

User ID: 134223
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default The homeless crowd

Theres a whole bunch, probably 15 or more of homeless people that live under the bridge on ih35 and Howard Ln. Theres a convenience store that we stop at all the time over there. I think it's citgo. @ of them approached my son the other day and they got into a physical altercation and my son was stabbed in his lower back and barely missed his lung by less than a cm. He was identified and arrested and is in jail on a 75,000 bond and a 2nd degree felony aggravated assault with a deadly weapon. Then last night my other son and his friend were pumping gas at the same store and was approached by a woman who lives under the bridge and she was screaming at him and apparently was under the influence. I'm telling you guys this because these people are dangerous. I've taken care of these guys for over a year now, since we've moved closer to that area and I see them every day and they have always seemed very grateful and nice but now I have a completely different outlook. My son is home now and is doing ok, but please just watch your surroundings.
SweetBabyBeth is offline   Quote
Old 09-30-2017, 09:16 PM   #2
VictoriaLyn
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 2709
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Wow. So glad he is ok.. That's some scary stuff
VictoriaLyn is offline   Quote
Old 09-30-2017, 11:11 PM   #3
Dara-Malaika
Austin's #1 Sweetheart

User ID: 92860
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I’m really sorry to hear that. ��
Dara-Malaika is offline   Quote
Old 09-30-2017, 11:27 PM   #4
chuckles
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 41

Horrible thing to hear Beth. I really don't have much compassion for the homeless we see on the streets.
At one time I lived near Wm. Cannon/35, large homeless population there. Tried to take 4 and 5yo nieces for walk in woods behind my apt. The area was covered with trash and broken whiskey bottles. Saw one guy passed out and the 4yo pointed and yelled: "Look, a Bum!" Not a safe place by any means. Used to see one of the "crippled" guys who flew a sign on 35 in HEB and he would brag: "Yeah, I got my little crippled retard act I pull, tell old ladies I'm a Christian"
If you want to help the homeless give to Salvation Army.
chuckles is offline   Quote
Old 10-01-2017, 12:42 AM   #5
Loxly
Valued Poster

Encounters: 49

Well, that guy won't need to worry about his next meal.

But seriously I'm glad your son is ok. I learned a long time ago that you really need to be on your guard. Some of these people can "turn on a dime" and you have to be able to react quickly. Sometimes with deadly force.

That may sound cruel but you'll survive to "tell the tale".
Loxly is offline   Quote
Old 10-01-2017, 11:49 AM   #6
SweetArielRae
Account Disabled

User ID: 38608
My ECCIE Reviews

Glad to hear your son is ok.
SweetArielRae is offline   Quote
Old 10-01-2017, 11:52 AM   #7
SweetBabyBeth
GFE Gentlemen Pleaser

User ID: 134223
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Thank you all...
SweetBabyBeth is offline   Quote
Old 10-03-2017, 01:12 PM   #8
nuglet
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Austin is one of the most "homeless friendly" cities. And our fine city council wants to make it even more so. The homeless shelter downtown is drug central.. Now we're trying to house all of them.. instead of going after the Mexican population, we should be shipping these folks to remote locations. 6th street is a great hunting ground for them. You don't hear so much about it in the news, but there are a lot of police reports involving these characters every week. Especially at closing time when the patrons are more vulnerable.. easy pickings.
nuglet is offline   Quote
Old 10-08-2017, 10:25 PM   #9
Sasha~Rose
Account Disabled

User ID: 417306
My ECCIE Reviews

Wow! Thats awful! This city has really gone to shit! Sending love and healing energy your way.

Sasha~Rose
Sasha~Rose is offline   Quote
Old 10-09-2017, 12:12 AM   #10
Sauerkraut the Cat
BANNED

Bunch of dumb animals. We have liberals who insist we let then free load, and turn a blind eye to theft and violence.
Sauerkraut the Cat is offline   Quote
Old 10-16-2017, 02:08 PM   #11
nativetexan2708
Valued Poster

Encounters: 68

I'm glad your son is ok. I know the exact place you're talking about, I get gas there fairly often. I pulled over on my Harley to get gas one evening about a month ago and had a guy who appeared to be in his late 40' approach me and ask for money. Now, I'm not a small guy. I'm 6'3" and weigh 235. I'm standing there gassing up my bike and he asks me for money. I told him I didn't have any and he said yeah you do, I just saw it in your wallet. He kept walking towards me and got a little to close for my comfort level. I'd say within 5 feet. I told him if he didn't walk away now I was going to knock his ass out. He kind of smiled and slowly walked away. I'm in no way trying to brag here. My point is, if he would walk up and get up close and personal to a guy my size, he wouldn't hesitate to threaten a woman. Y'all be careful out there. There's some crazy ass people.
nativetexan2708 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women