Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70718
biomed162776
Yssup Rider60473
gman4453240
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48487
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41854
CryptKicker37190
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36234
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 05-04-2022, 02:56 PM   #1
texassapper
BANNED

Encounters: 36
Default Face mask usage correlates with higher death rates

Face mask usage correlates with higher death rates. LOL... But the experts!!!lol
texassapper is offline   Quote
Old 05-04-2022, 03:17 PM   #2
JohnnyGleet
Premium Access

Encounters: 17

"Moreover," the study concludes, "the moderate positive correlation between mask usage and deaths in Western Europe also suggests that the universal use of masks may have had harmful unintended consequences."

Unless you accept the proposition that the whole goal by the elites worldwide is actually depopulation, especially of the elderly since the younger generations are not reproducing enough to cover the cost of keeping us old farts alive.
JohnnyGleet is offline   Quote
Old 05-04-2022, 03:25 PM   #3
Salty Again
Valued Poster

... No bleedin' wonder President Trump surely believed that
masks - just like the vax - should be optional.

### Salty
Salty Again is offline   Quote
Old 05-04-2022, 05:58 PM   #4
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Since just about everybody in Washington this side of “Joey Bribes” has tested positive for Covid, and everybody this side of Washington wears a mask religiously, doesn’t that give pretty good evidence that the mask are useless against a virus.
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 05-04-2022, 06:20 PM   #5
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

I bet Tiny is still tooling around in his N95!
bambino is online now   Quote
Old 05-05-2022, 06:43 AM   #6
bambino
Valued Poster

https://t.me/BoldSpearElmerFudd/72501

https://t.me/rrndaily/336733
Old 05-05-2022, 07:13 AM   #7
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyGleet View Post
"Moreover," the study concludes, "the moderate positive correlation between mask usage and deaths in Western Europe also suggests that the universal use of masks may have had harmful unintended consequences."

Unless you accept the proposition that the whole goal by the elites worldwide is actually depopulation, especially of the elderly since the younger generations are not reproducing enough to cover the cost of keeping us old farts alive.
That was the one economic positive. Trump may have extended SS and Medicare by killing off all those seniors!
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 05-05-2022, 07:18 AM   #8
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Horseshit source.

And hope you keep yours on JL.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 05-05-2022, 07:19 AM   #9
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default No you probably don't

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
You do know the difference between wearing these shit masks and N95
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 05-05-2022, 07:33 AM   #10
texassapper
BANNED

Encounters: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
But unless you are discarding that N95 mask after every use (potential exposure) they are no more effective than a regular surgical mask.

There aren't enough masks in existence to prevent the spread of a virus. It's simply ridiculous. It's medical theater. It's designed to make low info 'tards feel better.
texassapper is offline   Quote
Old 05-05-2022, 07:40 AM   #11
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
Silly. You're wrong. I haven't been wearing uncomfortable N95 masks since the start of the pandemic. I switched to KN95 masks long ago. I bought time with KN95 masks until the vaccines and boosters became available and the less harmful Omicron variant became dominant. I know a couple of people who died from COVID, some who were hospitalized, and more still who are still suffering long term effects, like gastrointestinal illness and brain fog. To my knowledge I've never had the disease.
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old 05-05-2022, 08:09 AM   #12
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by texassapper View Post
First, this study just included data from a 6 month period during the winter of 2020/2021. Second, his correlation between mask usage and COVID cases probably should be tossed out the window because of widely varying levels of testing and reporting between countries. So that leaves you with the death rates.

Norway and Denmark skewed his results. The have the lowest death rates save Belarus, and who's going to trust Belarus' numbers anyway. And Norway and Denmark also had the lowest level of average mask usage. People back then were attributing Norway and Denmark's "success" to their lockdowns, and also ready availability of tests that enabled people to know when they were infectious so they could stay home. In other words, while Beny Spira, the author (associate professor at University of Sao Paulo) thinks he's looking at a correlation between mask usage and COVID mortality, maybe he's actually looking at a correlation between mask usage and lockdowns and testing.

Spira says that mask compliance was higher in Eastern Europe, as were death rates in Eastern Europe. Maybe you could attribute part of that to lower quality health care in the east. Also, I remember that some countries in eastern Europe, like the Czech Republic and Slovakia, were the first to mask up and showed low incidence of deaths initially, particularly compared to Italy and Spain. Maybe going into the six month period that this study covered, eastern Europe had less immunity from infection as a result of masking up early on.

That said, yes, maybe I should be eating a tiny bit of crow. I still maintain that if people had been wearing good quality masks (preferably KN95 or N95), including when around family members, during the waves and until vaccinated, lives would have been saved and the economy and our national debt wouldn't have suffered as much.

About your point in another post, I don't believe it makes sense to throw away N95 masks after a single wearing. Back when there was a shortage, I was baking mine to sterilize them, and never suffered any ill effects. Actually accept for one nasal infection, probably bacterial from picking my nose too much, I haven't had a single cold since COVID started, maybe because of the masks and vaccines, which might provide some immunity against other coronaviruses besides COVID-19. I used to have 2 or 3 colds a year.

This is the actual paper:

https://www.cureus.com/articles/9382...f%20COVID%2D19.
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old 05-05-2022, 08:17 AM   #13
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiny View Post
Silly. You're wrong. I haven't been wearing uncomfortable N95 masks since the start of the pandemic. I switched to KN95 masks long ago. I bought time with KN95 masks until the vaccines and boosters became available and the less harmful Omicron variant became dominant. I know a couple of people who died from COVID, some who were hospitalized, and more still who are still suffering long term effects, like gastrointestinal illness and brain fog. To my knowledge I've never had the disease.
What did you do with your “stash” of N95s?
Old 05-05-2022, 08:18 AM   #14
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
Better than you do. And Tiny.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies