Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Florida > Panhandle > Coed Discussions - Panhandle
test
Coed Discussions - Panhandle Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70718
biomed162724
Yssup Rider60438
gman4453234
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48471
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41777
CryptKicker37184
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36152
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 09-23-2024, 08:37 PM   #1
Spinner fan
Premium Access

Encounters: 2
Default Info on Courtney Sweets

Does anyone have any input? I know I've seen a comment somewhere about ex husband/ boyfriend interference, but that seems to be it, I think she's attractive... I'm just curious, I guess ...
Spinner fan is offline   Quote
Old 09-24-2024, 04:49 AM   #2
haya1300
Premium Access

Encounters: 24

Give us a link to help you better.
haya1300 is online now   Quote
Old 09-24-2024, 06:31 AM   #3
Spinner fan
Premium Access

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?p=1...post1063158744
That's the best I can do, all of her stg ads seem to have disappeared... there was definitely one there last night, it was the inspiration for this thread.
Old 09-24-2024, 09:55 AM   #4
V31L
Valued Poster

spinner yes I did the bf or ex husband post. I saw her last year and was my experience he was drunk and high and came beating on the door about 5 mins after I arrived also there was a meth pipe on the nightstand that she tried to cover up. I agree she is cute but not worth all of that
V31L is offline   Quote
Old 09-24-2024, 03:44 PM   #5
Spinner fan
Premium Access

Thanks for the info, V, and as they say,
" been there, done that ", you definitely remember it ... my own personal experience early on in the hobby is why I insist that the provider comes to me, as I have repeatedly said, " you should never fight a dog in it's own backyard ", make them come to you, otherwise, no thanks, sorry to bother you ... it works well for me...
Old Yesterday, 01:05 PM   #6
V31L
Valued Poster

💯 agree with that I have been lucky over the years but I am very thorough I don't hobby much now
V31L is offline   Quote
Old Yesterday, 11:05 PM   #7
justthetipjtm
Premium Access

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spinner fan View Post
Thanks for the info, V, and as they say,
" been there, done that ", you definitely remember it ... my own personal experience early on in the hobby is why I insist that the provider comes to me, as I have repeatedly said, " you should never fight a dog in it's own backyard ", make them come to you, otherwise, no thanks, sorry to bother you ... it works well for me...
Do you rent a room or invite them to your house/apartment? Renting a room is not ideal b/c of the extra cost, right? Inviting them to my joint won't work either. I really don't want them to know where I live.
The only way that works for me is if I had a loft or something that i rented under an assumed name that nobody knew about.

Just curious. Safety is paramount. Even as hobbyists.
justthetipjtm is offline   Quote
Old Today, 02:18 AM   #8
Spinner fan
Premium Access

Guy's hammering on and yelling at hotel room doors made me make a new plan ... It took a little trial and error on my part before I found a sweet spot in WALKING distance of reasonably priced decent hotels located near literally any convenience you probably might want... Waffle House , Walmart, an emergency care, a tattoo parlor, an Irish pub , fast food, convenience stores, etc, lol... providers are "wary" of the location because of the police presence... that's true, but I don't have any reason to be concerned, maybe other than catching a misdemeanor, maybe ... what they are afraid of is protecting you with... whatever... I guess my idea involves an extra $.5 for Uber and a room... it works well for me...
I can run the a/c wao , use all the hot water I want, and watch free cable t.v. , hopefully on clean sheets , it's usually just a weekend thing...
Old Today, 01:06 PM   #9
V31L
Valued Poster

Agree I have only allowed 2 for outcall to my place. Both are trusted and I incalled them before so I didn't worry about them
V31L is offline   Quote
Old Today, 01:47 PM   #10
Spinner fan
Premium Access

I always get confused about incall vs. outcall, I consider incall as going to their place, and outcall as them coming to my place, is that right?
Old Today, 03:31 PM   #11
haya1300
Premium Access

Encounters: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spinner fan View Post
I always get confused about incall vs. outcall, I consider incall as going to their place, and outcall as them coming to my place, is that right?
Yes, Incall is when you go to them at their place, Outcall, they come to you at your place or hotel.
haya1300 is online now   Quote
Old Today, 03:46 PM   #12
Spinner fan
Premium Access

Thanks, 1300, I thought so, lol , I'll probably remember that until the next time I get confused.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women