Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70706
biomed162522
Yssup Rider60352
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48432
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41490
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35859
Mojojo33117

Old 04-13-2010, 09:03 PM   #1
Toolman54
Valued Poster

Encounters: 33
Default Providers: Ever go the other way?

No, I don't mean THAT.

I was curious if any of you ladies have ever PMed a hobbyist and suggested he schedule a session.

Just wondering if after reading what a hobbyist posted ...

Or met him at a social ...

Or heard good things from another provider ...

if any of you have been compelled to be a Modern Women and asked the guy on a "date."
Toolman54 is offline   Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 09:06 PM   #2
am-a-pleaser
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 24

I enjoy the ladies asking me as long as they're pleasant about it. I've seen a couple of providers that way. I had the time and was glad to know they were available.
am-a-pleaser is offline   Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 10:06 PM   #3
Donnie Brasco
Account Disabled

Encounters: 16

It's hapenned more than once back in the aspd days. The good thing about it was, the ladies were on my to-do list, no screening whatsoever was needed at the time. Worked out just great.
Donnie Brasco is offline   Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 10:21 PM   #4
Kelly TNT
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 12
My ECCIE Reviews

I may have replied to a thread or send a little note through a pm....but, I don't think I've ever come out and Asked a guy to come see me.

Unless it was St. Patrick's Day (Night) and I was a little drunk. Okay hammered. Hey....I'm Irish! But, that's not the topic at hand.

So, yeah....my answer would be ummm....aahhh..welll.....yeeee eaaah, No.

~Kelly TNT
Kelly TNT is offline   Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 10:23 PM   #5
Lana Warren
Account Disabled

User ID: 2438
My ECCIE Reviews

I have PMed several hobbyists concerning a funny post that they wrote! Just wanted them to know that I loved their sense of humor! And when I have met new gentlemen at a function, I have PMed them expressing what a joy it was to finally meet them in person! Was it to ask for a session? Absolutely not! Believe it or not........I'm a little old fashioned when it comes to the dating world! If they want to see me, then I believe they should contact me! After that, I will flirt with the best of them!
Lana Warren is offline   Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 11:45 PM   #6
Saturn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

I think its a major turn on. I'd recommend it for Providers.
Saturn is offline   Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 11:56 PM   #7
DFK Hunter
Account Disabled

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saturn View Post
I think its a major turn on. I'd recommend it for Providers.
Same here. Once, in my prior ASPD hobby life, I had a provider PM me that she thought we'd be a good match based on a comment I'd made. Boy was she right! I had a ton of fun with that lady.
DFK Hunter is offline   Quote
Old 04-14-2010, 04:30 AM   #8
Private Encounter
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

Provider asking a guy for BCD in my opinion is a major turn on for the hobbyies, even if the guy knows that he is paying for it. In this modern world you would think it must be happening more often, but guess it's not, or may be I am not one of the the lucky guys!!

PE
Private Encounter is offline   Quote
Old 04-14-2010, 06:03 AM   #9
spindrifter
Premium Access

Encounters: 44

In the RW dating scene it has been my experience that whomever asks for the date pays (at least in the beginning of the courtship). Interesting. I would be down for that!

Hmmm, what is the going rate for male providers?
spindrifter is offline   Quote
Old 04-14-2010, 06:51 AM   #10
Tara Evans
Account Disabled

User ID: 679
My ECCIE Reviews

There are several guys that I have pmed on here either with I love their avatars, are I have liked something that they have posted are have written. I love meeting new friends so will always say hello.
Tara Evans is offline   Quote
Old 04-14-2010, 06:51 AM   #11
Guest100513-2
Account Disabled

Encounters: 43

Quote:
Originally Posted by spindrifter View Post

Hmmm, what is the going rate for male providers?
a few guys were giving it away, really whored up the market
Guest100513-2 is offline   Quote
Old 04-14-2010, 07:39 AM   #12
Lana Warren
Account Disabled

User ID: 2438
My ECCIE Reviews

Ok dammit, I guess my way of thinking was just shot to hell! LOL! Look out stud muffins, my PMs have just begun!
Lana Warren is offline   Quote
Old 04-14-2010, 07:40 AM   #13
tramp76137
Valued Poster

Well, hell, that explains why my inbox is always empty!
tramp76137 is offline   Quote
Old 04-14-2010, 09:02 AM   #14
travelling_man
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31
My ECCIE Reviews

Interesting question.....I think if a girl contacts a hobbyists that she really likes and is just dying to fuck him, then she should have every right to do that and I'm sure the guy would love it as well. But seeing as the girl is asking to do HER a favor, asking for a donation in that particular case would not be right. I don't know of any guy that would be upset if a girl asked for him to come and fuck her because she was horny. So Kelly and Tara - please put me on your drunk dialing when horny list

But if a girl is just trolling for business and asking every guy in her contact list for an appointment, that crosses the line of what is appropriate. I would feel it out of line for a girl to ask out of the blue to come and see her for no apparent reason and offer nothing more than what was in her latest ad. Since we are reading this on the internet let's make a leap of faith and assume that we can all read. We all know where the provider ad section is found. Let's assume that the guy has read the ads and if he wanted an appointment based on what was written in the ad, then he would contact the girl. For a girl to write me and offer the same thing that was written in her ad insults my intelligence. It says to me - if you're so dumb that you can't read, I'm going to tell you again what I put in my ad.

On the other hand if she is going to write and entice a guy with something that is NOT listed in her ad, go for it. Maybe she is dying to cook something special and wants some company so she doesn't eat alone. Maybe there is a play, sporting event or concert and she wants a companion that she already knows and enjoys their company with an understanding of paid BCD time at the end. Maybe she is just bored and wants to offer an evening or longer amount of time with someone that she enjoys for her normal hour rate. Whatever it is - if the girl has a specific reason to make contact to tell a guy something that isn't already available for him to read, go for it.
travelling_man is offline   Quote
Old 04-14-2010, 10:01 AM   #15
tsrv4me
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

I agree if she is interested a nice note to that effect would be fabulous .....do you ladies realize WHAT that would do for the male EGO ?? especially mine .LOL...Now do I have to sit here and wait for the next thirty years for that note ????LOL...it could be from a previous provider just saying Thank you ..or a never seen provider saying I talked with (whomever) and she thinks we would have a great time together....interested ??? Now what hobbiest wouldnt like that ??? I would love it ...the male ego thing again ... T
tsrv4me is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women