Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162434
Yssup Rider60257
gman4453222
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48405
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41315
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35741
Mojojo33117

Old 09-28-2012, 08:51 AM   #1
True Companions U.S.A
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 149077
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Women Owned Agencies: I would love your feedback!

Hello all,

I have started a new Agency here in DFW and I am looking for feedback on Female Owned Agencies. I know that many folks shy away from Agency girls in general, worrying about the dreaded "P" word. I have been in the business as an independent provider for quite a while so I know what needs to happen from that standpoint. I started this agency to be able to help girls enter the business and to try and provide the ultimate companionship experience to our gentlemen clients. With that, to make sure we keep our standards and services at the highest levels and the Drama at the lowest level, I am interested in your feedback.

What I want to know is:

Are you less concerned about the "P" word if you know a female is running the agency?

What can we do to make sure you are comfortable with scheduling with our agency?

What other reasons would you have for not seeing a companion from an Agency?

Any other things we can do to ensure your comfort, safety and enjoyment?

Thank you for your time in reading this and your feedback, it is all highly appreciated.

True Companions U.S.A.
True Companions U.S.A is offline   Quote
Old 09-28-2012, 09:31 AM   #2
Grace Preston
Madame Moderator

User ID: 123904
My ECCIE Reviews

I will say this... being a "female ran agency" doesn't always mean a lot. I know plenty of agencies over the years who have advertised as "female ran" who had a man running things in the background. A smart pimp is the one you NEVER see.
Grace Preston is offline   Quote
Old 09-28-2012, 09:37 AM   #3
rcinokc
Valued Poster

Encounters: 95

Quote:
Originally Posted by GracePreston View Post
I will say this... being a "female ran agency" doesn't always mean a lot. I know plenty of agencies over the years who have advertised as "female ran" who had a man running things in the background. A smart pimp is the one you NEVER see.
Amen sister.
rcinokc is offline   Quote
Old 09-28-2012, 10:58 AM   #4
hotindallas
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

I have no objections to seeing a lady from an agency. In fact, back in 2008-2009, I had sessions with several ladies from Private Connection.

That being said, from a guy's perspective, here are my opinions.
First, the "have-to-have" items:

1) The lady MUST provide a great session, with no drama or other BS. Especially with a startup agency, even one or two bad reviews can kill your agency pretty quick. Get a good reputation, and work hard with your ladies to KEEP it. Most of the ladies in your agency need to have good reviews. If you start a new agency and no one has reviews, it's going to be rough on you. However, if your ladies have good reviews, and you add someone new with no reviews, there will be takers for her. In other words, research your own ladies. Don't screen and book for just anyone.

2) Us guys should not have to re-screen with an agency every time we call you. Once we are screened and have actually had a session, we should be able to call and get a session with any of your ladies that are available, without going through screening again.

3) We need to be confident that all screening information is 100% confidential.

4) DON'T clock-watch for your ladies. I understand the need for security, but if I have a one-hour session with a lady, I don't want to hear the phone ring 60 minutes after the session starts.

5) Make sure that incall locations are upscale and in appropriate areas. I'm not paying $$ or $$$ an hour to spend time in a Pleasant Grove no-tell motel - I don't care how good the lady is.

Finally, I have a suggestion (and take it for what it's worth, since I have no clue if this idea is workable or not): Why not have a "meet and greet" for your new agency somewhere? Block out a few hours where you and your ladies can meet us (i.e. potential clients) in a non-session environment (some club or restraunt, for example).
hotindallas is offline   Quote
Old 09-28-2012, 11:01 AM   #5
Guest081013-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 63146
My ECCIE Reviews

All I gotta say.... IS GOOD LUCK... lmao
Guest081013-1 is offline   Quote
Old 09-28-2012, 12:54 PM   #6
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

I would say that you should remember the attitude towards the clients starts at the top - and you soliciting feeback is a great first step. The girls should know that while they are pretty and everyone would love to fuck them for free, money changes everything.
Jewish Lawyer is offline   Quote
Old 09-28-2012, 04:33 PM   #7
threepeckeredbillygoat
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

I have used agencys years ago. The best thing I like about them is they are there when ya need em, no searching showcases and reviews, a phone call and somebodys on the way. And they come to your hotel room. No worrys if who you like does outcalls or not.

The bad parts, UPSELL, UPSELL, UPSELL. Make sure the girls don't try this and I would consider using them again. Also in the past, menus weren't available, that shouldn't be an issue these days with eccie and p411.
threepeckeredbillygoat is offline   Quote
Old 09-28-2012, 05:04 PM   #8
stevehefner
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Loved Private Connection back in the day! Gina ran it right. Always had plenty of girls avail within 30 minutes of your call in a nice local hotel. The girls were pros and knew that they had to deliver. Only had one issue with poor service and Gina comp'd me on the next girl.

I have looked at your site and u have pretty girls just need to show more if u want to demand those types of rates. I don't buy a car without looking at it...those glamour shots r great but guys want to peak at the product before dropping that kind of dough.
stevehefner is offline   Quote
Old 09-28-2012, 05:16 PM   #9
tiger_9398
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

I like the meet and greet idea. It can be after you have been screened but would be nice. Heck, charge me a 5 to 10 buck cover charge. Also, if it happens, it would be nice if the ladies are available for a couple of appointments that night. Patient is not some folks strong suit! Namely ME!!!
tiger_9398 is offline   Quote
Old 09-28-2012, 06:09 PM   #10
BLM69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 59

eccie probably not a good site for any Agencies, Way too many wonderful ladies with great reputations in here! Unless your rates become competive as well as agency reviews. good luck
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 09-28-2012, 07:25 PM   #11
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Management is management. Indys do not have management.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 09-28-2012, 09:51 PM   #12
eccienewbie
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

My thoughts in red below.

Quote:
Originally Posted by True Companions U.S.A View Post
What I want to know is:

Are you less concerned about the "P" word if you know a female is running the agency? Nope. It's become painfully obvious with several prior agencies that a male "P" word was just using his bottom bitch as a front. That's the legacy you inherit.

What can we do to make sure you are comfortable with scheduling with our agency? Don't promote it like a "P" word would. Among other things, don't go chasin' every ISO out there even when it's clear that the person making the request is on the other side of the metroplex. Very amateurish. Just makes you look desperate. Act like you actually know what you're doing.

What other reasons would you have for not seeing a companion from an Agency? Absence of a track record for the providers that the agency is pimp...err, promoting. Where do they come from? How did you get 'em/find 'em? And if they do have a track record, were they previously connected with another pim...uh, agency?

Any other things we can do to ensure your comfort, safety and enjoyment? Be sure you don't let some nut with a camera serve as your unofficial spokesman on the board. You'll find it counterproductive, I assure you. In fact, don't tie yourself to any small group of hobbyists who review your girls over and over (that happens a lot, where 2 or 3 guys are obviously given discounts to oversell the girls). That's a red flag to many of us. Look at the review distribution of the successful indys and you'll have an idea of how things should look. Oh, and go a little light on the hyperbole and superlatives in any fake reviews you might choose to post. We know 'em when we see 'em. At least make it challenging.
As others have mentioned above, Gina is THE model of how to do this, regardless of the gender of the agency "owner." Almost all of her girls went on to become successful indys at some point in time, and she openly applauded (even fostered) their success after the ladies left private connection. She also was very upfront about pricing, and gave across the board discounts in the early going for frequent reviewers (this actually lasted for a number of years, even long after PC was well established -- and she didn't define "frequent" as several visits a month...more like several a year), and she'd make amends on the very rare occasions when things didn't go well. Last (but not least), she made sure that all her ladies had outstanding incalls in a decent part of town. She only promoted the best, and she insisted that they be at their best at all times. If they couldn't toe that line, they were gone. For all those reasons (and more), the "P" word never came up when discussing Gina or her agency.

Think you can do all that? If so, you'll be wildly successful. If not, well, it'll be a short stay filled with drama for both you (whoever you may be) and the hobbyists.
eccienewbie is offline   Quote
Old 09-29-2012, 05:45 AM   #13
TinMan
The Grey Knight

Encounters: 130

Transparency to your clientele is the key in my mind, as Gina demonstrated. Knowing that whomever sits behind the curtain is who they say they are (ie, not a front for the pimp) and that they value discretion is the #1 priority for most men.

That latter point is very hard to prove up. Lots of folks can say they value discretion. Unfortunately, by the time we find out their word means nothing it is often too late.
TinMan is offline   Quote
Old 09-29-2012, 07:53 AM   #14
Copierguy0
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 31
Default Women Owned Agencies: I would love your feedback!

Quote:
Originally Posted by True Companions U.S.A View Post
I started this agency to be able to help girls enter the business and to try and provide the ultimate companionship experience to our gentlemen clients. With that, to make sure we keep our standards and services at the highest levels and the Drama at the lowest level, I am interested in your feedback.

Helping Girls Enter the Business is one thing. Continueing making money off their furure sessions is completely another. If you truely want to help her, give her advice, point her in the right direction, show her how things work, tell her the good and bad things, then let her make her own money.

What I want to know is:

Are you less concerned about the "P" word if you know a female is running the agency? NO, we will just change the P word, to the M word.

What can we do to make sure you are comfortable with scheduling with our agency?

Don't tattoo your name on her chest or elsewhere.

What other reasons would you have for not seeing a companion from an Agency?

Over Inflated Rates from Unknown Providers that need your guidance to survive, and the fact that AFTER you helped her, gave her advice, and set her down the right path, you are still making money off of her. thus your rates are filtered into her future business.

Any other things we can do to ensure your comfort, safety and enjoyment?

Set her free and Let the market dictate her rate. Tell her to get P411

Thank you for your time in reading this and your feedback, it is all highly appreciated.

True Companions U.S.A.
Your Welcome. lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by eccienewbie View Post
As others have mentioned above, Gina is THE model of how to do this, regardless of the gender of the agency "owner." Almost all of her girls went on to become successful indys at some point in time, and she openly applauded (even fostered) their success after the ladies left private connection. She also was very upfront about pricing, and gave across the board discounts in the early going for frequent reviewers (this actually lasted for a number of years, even long after PC was well established -- and she didn't define "frequent" as several visits a month...more like several a year), and she'd make amends on the very rare occasions when things didn't go well. Last (but not least), she made sure that all her ladies had outstanding incalls in a decent part of town. She only promoted the best, and she insisted that they be at their best at all times. If they couldn't toe that line, they were gone. For all those reasons (and more), the "P" word never came up when discussing Gina or her agency.

Think you can do all that? If so, you'll be wildly successful. If not, well, it'll be a short stay filled with drama for both you (whoever you may be) and the hobbyists.
+1,000,000

CG
Copierguy0 is offline   Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 03:54 PM   #15
True Companions U.S.A
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 149077
My ECCIE Reviews
Smile

Thank you all for the feedback, constructive criticism and for opposing viewpoints. I am definitely trying to build this business modeled on what Gina was all about. I truly want to make your experience with True Companions one to remember.

I do understand the skepticism on who is running the business, I could debate on this point, but those who want to believe that it is just another front for a man or madam or worse are going to believe that and probably will not use our service. And those that believe that every "Independent" provider is free of management is fooling themselves. I am upfront about who we are and what we are about and will let the customer make their own decisions.

As for helping and "Pushing the chicks out of the nest", honestly, if a girl would like to go it alone, they are more than welcome to do so. I have no intention on trying to keep them "On the Payroll" if they wish to go their own way. Some girls do not want to deal with the time and energy of screening, booking, keeping an incall, followups, time wasters and all the other things involved with being Independent. They want to show up, enjoy their time, have some fun and get paid. So, that is the service I provide. And no - No Tattoos of any kind are required, not even temporary ones - LOL.

We definitely don't require our returning clients to have to rescreen for each visit, we love our regular clients and do our best to make sure that their scheduling process is hassle free.

I hope that our rates are not above the normal going rates for the same services from reputable ladies in the DFW area. And yes, we do take a percentage, to cover the above services we provide to assist the ladies.

Lastly, if there is ever an issue with your session, we will do everything we can to resolve the issue and "Make it Right".

Give us a chance and again, thank you all for your feedback. Any other feedback here or privately is always welcome.

Natalie London
True Companions, U.S.A.
True Companions U.S.A is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women