Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
test
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 374
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 257
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70645
biomed162156
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453188
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48276
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41212
CryptKicker37162
Mokoa36490
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 11-03-2019, 07:00 PM   #1
CynSweet
Austin's Sweetest Cyn

User ID: 453714
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Ideas for Fun - Looking to Liven Things Up

Road trips are quickly becoming a favorite of mine, lately. It had been so long I'd forgotten how much fun they can be!
Spending time with old and new friends is especially fun. Perhaps we share common interests, or you think I should liven things up? Id love to hear from y'all. if you have suggestions. Feel free to reach out anytime!

CynSweet 💋
CynSweet is offline   Quote
Old 11-04-2019, 01:06 PM   #2
Sirgenerous
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Welcome
You might want to go with a full body shot.
Guys have been around here long enough to know what a face shot only usually means. Only a few have paid premium access to view the image gallery.
Sirgenerous is offline   Quote
Old 11-04-2019, 10:13 PM   #3
Britttany_love
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 4161
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirgenerous View Post
Welcome
You might want to go with a full body shot.
Guys have been around here long enough to know what a face shot only usually means. Only a few have paid premium access to view the image gallery.
15+ all yes reviews and an image gallery here is pretty self explanatory. Do your own research like it's always been done... pay for premium or write a review! Shes is beautiful! Not having access to that info is only on you they give you a free option (write a review) or a paid option.
Britttany_love is offline   Quote
Old 11-04-2019, 11:27 PM   #4
CynSweet
Austin's Sweetest Cyn

User ID: 453714
My ECCIE Reviews

Brit for real, I fucking love you! Thanks love!

Sirgenerous, I have been around since aspd days and I know both from management perspective and hobbyist perspective that there's a free review which covers generalities that says my representation of myself is accurate. I appreciate your generous advice, doll. Nothing a simple Google search during due diligence wouldn't answer for anyone.

CynSweet 💋
CynSweet is offline   Quote
Old 11-05-2019, 04:20 AM   #5
Majichands
Account Disabled

User ID: 12960
My ECCIE Reviews

LOL when we do only body shots they want face shots. When we do face shots they want body shots. Of course they want it all before seeing you.
I use to do both but laws and life changed a lot of things that I can say or post. So it leaves the hobbiests having to take more risks or trust in other peoples likes and dislikes and read reviews.
Here's a thought...
read reviews go to the ladies site, do your do diligence, and home work , call her, then jump in with both feet then write a review to help others.
Majichands is offline   Quote
Old 11-05-2019, 10:05 AM   #6
Sirgenerous
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majichands View Post
LOL when we do only body shots they want face shots. When we do face shots they want body shots. Of course they want it all before seeing you.
I use to do both but laws and life changed a lot of things that I can say or post. So it leaves the hobbiests having to take more risks or trust in other peoples likes and dislikes and read reviews.
Here's a thought...
read reviews go to the ladies site, do your do diligence, and home work , call her, then jump in with both feet then write a review to help others.

Politely suggesting posting a full shot that includes body & face (even G rated) is a far cry from asking for it all. When making a first impression always show your wares without making those you're pitching research to find even the basics.

This instills trust plus nobody with a life has the time for that BS. It takes NO more effort to post a full shot than any other.

How long the poster has been around is 100% irrelevant unless you're only pitching old timers you've already met.

It makes complete sense to hide one's face and show a great body for security reasons. It's a red flag to hide one's body and show the face. That is a no brainer.

Times obviously have changed on this site & nobody with sense is about to purchase premium or put themselves in harms way with a review just to get premium. This is especially true just to see what someone looks like on a random post.

There is is only one reason I can think of for being defensive over such a simple & respectful suggestion. I'm not looking so it's no skin off my nose either way .

Best of luck with that "Do your research just to see who's pitching you" game.
Sirgenerous is offline   Quote
Old 11-06-2019, 07:09 PM   #7
stevewick69
Registered Member

Encounters: 2

You don’t have to leave town to find an adventure. How about meeting in a movie and making out like teenagers in the back row? Barton Creek is often empty during the week. who knows, anything could happen.
stevewick69 is offline   Quote
Old 11-06-2019, 07:27 PM   #8
chelsea powell
Registered Member

User ID: 510316
My ECCIE Reviews

Getting lost in a new city can be a huge breath of fresh air. I remember the first time I walked down Broadway in NYC at night. Makes your little problems back home fade away.
chelsea powell is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women